You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unexplainable Things

Real Ghost Stories

Unexplainable Things

 

At just the age of 14 I've seen so many unexplainable things I will be writing down all of my experiences.

My first that I can remember was when I was about five I was sleeping with my parents in their bed when I woke. I looked to see a man in this black hooded cape who had red eyes he looked at me in hate.

Not to long after this I was in the bathroom taking a bath I looked across the hall. There he was again just staring at me sitting on my parents' bed.

A couple years passed. I had a new friend. I was sleeping at her house for the night she was my neighbor. We decided too look out her brother's window when we did we saw this thing. It was the figure of a man-he was neon green then he pulled this string and disappeared into thin air! Whatever it was it was not human.

A couple years passed I moved from that house to a house in the country. One night my sister got into this horrible car accident killing her boyfriend. We started seeing him-my sister woke up with him just staring at her. My mom saw him too as did I. I didn't know what he wanted but one day he called my name I was so horrified.

This happened a long time ago and I've been okay for about five years now except at night, I hear people calling my name.

Please if you can relate or help it would be wonderful. Thanks for reading I hoped you enjoyed.

Shelby

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shelbister, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

shelbister (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
no it can't be my sis boyfriends after they scartterd his ashes he stoped but my gma did die last year.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Very interesting story! Certainly sounds like at least one (if nit more) entities of some sort wanted to get your attention.

Thanks for sharing!

God Bless!
trau (4 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
You say you hear your name being called, maybe these are spirits that's are looking for help? I agree with some of the others, try answering the voices.
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
did any one you know die around the time youve seen the hooded man? Some people say its the reaper warning them someone is dying, and maybe your sisters boyfriend had stills omething he wanted to tell you or someoen, and he wants to do it trough you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
I guess a little more detail would be needed to give a better comment on this story. Thanks fopr sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
carrycat (3 stories) (45 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
i think Kayla gave you some good advice-be brave and answer the voice-otherwise if that is still to scary for you-try and ignore it-but I don't think it will go away if it is your sisters boyfriend.
Maybe you are more 'sensitive ' to those kind of things than the rest of your family. Good luck-keep me updated
sydjv (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-06)
hey, I'm 13 and I too, have seen real unexplainable things. Ill have to agree with Kayla. Try answering him. If you've ever seen ghost hunters on the SciFi chanel, then you might have seen the EVP recorders they have. If you buy one, you can talk to the ghost and review the tape. If it responds to the questions on the tape, most likely there's something there.
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-06)
Hmmm... Not enough detail about the things you seen, I know it was a long time ago, but, still, the string? Maybe you just have a vivid imagination and it runs away with you...
Kayla (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-06)
I'm not a ghost expert or anything but maybe the voices at night is your sister's boyfriend. Maybe he's trying to tell you something. Try answering him, perhaps?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: