You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unsure

Real Ghost Stories

Unsure

 

Here's the thing my grandmother continuously tells me that I would describe people's clothing who were on the verge of death, for example a woman was in a car accident and she was wearing a white t-shirt and pink skirt and had blood all over her and she was standing outside than I went on playing but on confronting me I would forget what I had said, but sure enough there would be a call informing her of the death and she would tell my mother what I had described because it was accurate... This only happened to people I had actually met, mostly those from within my family.

Besides those when I was growing through my teen years, I've seen dark tall figures occasionally standing at the foot of my bed when I woke up and I have heard footsteps run up and down the steps and even once my cousin's nanny was watching TV in the living room and a cushion was thrown at her... BY WHAT?...I do not know and she didn't either cause she bolted out of there living my little cousin. I have also been lost once while I was in primary school but I got home safely but I don't remember how! And during that time some friends of my grandmothers told her they drove past me and assumed I was okay by myself waking and that I was talking to some one beside me... Beside me?...I was walking alone... That was around 4o clock in the afternoon but I was home, half an hour after that, how could that happen when I had used my money on sweets at the school bus stop and that's why I was walking but how I got home?...that is a memory I can't conjure up. And in class 4 met a friend and he said his name was peter, peter and I hung out at the swings near my house and he told me he lived with his parents at a house east of the swings about one house down... But when I came home one afternoon my friend wasn't at the swings... I went to the house he had pointed at and asked if peter was there and they told me... They had no children! I later learnt that that couple had had a couple of miscarriages in the duration of there marriage.

My 21st birthday celebration last year (2008) and even with most of my aunties and cousins bringing their cameras... None of the pictures turned out fine except for one but my eyes were red in that and I had to edit it. And that was weird because they all came separately and developed there pictures in different studios!

And Now I am staying with my boyfriend and early one morning around 2am... He sort of just arched his back straight up and than I woke him but I didn't tell him what I saw... And many nights after that we even had the SAME DREAM!...

I don't Know what these events are supposed to mean but I have felt a presence around me lots of times and my granny keeps telling me it could be the spirits of my deceased twin brothers who passed a year before me in 1986.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, archiefj, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JonHumeRocks (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
wow that is really creepy! You must have a really good gift.wow!
archiefj (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-19)
i don't think its a gift because I'm not really doing anything to attract whatever it is and its not exactly positive and I don't want to be classed as a weirdo and so I can't even believe I'm posting this up... If my friends knew about this... They would call me a loser or worse a weirdo and in my community that's parallel to a suspected murderer in the midst of a staunch christian commuinty... Not a good thing! But it feels good to vent to others who have an almost similar experience... Good to know I'm not alone in this... But in the meantime... Its only my gran and boyfriend who know about this... My mum just thinks I'm just trying to get attention but that's the last thing I want because my friends will probably eliminate me from their social lives!
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
How do you deal with seening these people all the time? Do they scare you. So you still see them?

You have a gift.
BadxGood24 (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
wow that is really creepy! Your story gave my body chills! Sounds like something in a horror movie

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: