You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Unkown Presence

Real Ghost Stories

Unkown Presence

 

Thanks for taking the time to read my story; I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me with this problem.

I have lived in this house for seven months with my fiancé and as mentioned in my previous story I am no stranger to paranormal workings.

I had noticed that my house has a "presence" though I don't tend to feel it all the time throughout the whole house. It tends to start at 6pm everyday and continues through until about 8pm or longer. All I feel is that I'm being watched. However when I am in the spare room I have this feeling all the time. My fiancé has no past experience of presences; however he does feel this one and is suitably spooked. Neither of us feels that the presence is threatening.

I have tried talking to the presence to see what it wants but no reply other than the aforementioned feeling.

I have talked to my landlord and asked if the previous tenant had mentioned anything. He said that they hadn't however before me and my fiancé moved in there was a pentagram drawn on the wall of the spare room and lots of signs he didn't recognize.

Unfortunately short of paint stripping the walls I won't be able to find out what these were.

Is it possible to invite spirits through signs? I don't want to start messing with Ouija boards I've done that before and got myself into a bad spell with a spirit, can anyone suggest any other way to gain contact with the presence?

Again many thanks.

Tiger21

Other hauntings by tiger21

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tiger21, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
Your landlord say he never seen the pengrem before sound like before you and your fince move in the previos owner live in may had mess with witchcraft called black magick and done something bad like real bad to call on satan. You need some help of priest or some strong prayer.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
Your landlord say he never seen the pengrem before sound like before you and your fince move in the previos owner live in may had mess with witchcraft called black magick and done something bad like real bad to call on satan.
tiger21 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
thankyou all for your avice its much appreciated though I am not religious I can try the audio recording
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
w/o being redundant, you could be helped via Holy water and prayers to St. Michael the Archangel.
lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
Yes, to confirm your theory, you can "summon" spirits/entites through the use of symbols. Too bad your Landlord didn't take a picture before it was painted. There are several methods for attempting to communicate, but caution must be used. If you have tried to talk and heard no anwer, try repeating this but use a tape recorder of some kind to record your conversation. EVP = Electronic voice phenoema is when you pick up a voice (s) on an audio recording, but failed to hear it in real time. Perhaps it's answering, but you can't hear. I would suggest a cleansing, or dependant on your releigous beliefs, a blessing to clean out any lingering negative vibes that could be trapped there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: