You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Collection Of Little Things That Happened 2

Real Ghost Stories

Collection Of Little Things That Happened 2

 

This story follows the other one that I wrote, this are things I forgot and a couple of things that happened since then.

Last time I started with the alarms on the clocks which turned off well since then it has happened once or twice again. Made me almost miss my bus and I am sure that they were on. A friend of mine just doesn't believe that they were on and blames it on me but I am sure they were on.

Anyway a couple of weeks ago I was shuffling through some photographs of my grandmother's removal (she moved out of the house where see saw the dead uncle from the other story...) and on one of the pictures I noticed an orb (it's a round shape where you only just can see through. It could have been just some dust that reflected the light of the flash). Because of that I started thinking if I ever saw something strange there. I do remember that from time to time I felt like being watched and that I didn't like being alone in 2 bedrooms. I also didn't like going to the attic.

Well I remember something from when I was 5 or 6. It wasn't in my grandparent's house but in the house of that same dead uncle. His house was right next to my grandparent's house and my grandfather used the kitchen and the porch as garden shed. (Nobody lived in it anyway). One day I went with my grandfather to the house to water the plants on the porch. I wanted to see more of the house than just the kitchen and the porch and with my grandfather in tow went to the living room. There were still a couple of chairs and a table so I walked to the table and could see the stairs going up and the front door through an open door and for seemingly no reason I was suddenly scared and didn't want to go any further I just wanted to get out of the house. Well that's what I did and I think it was one of the last times I went into the house because short after my grandmother decided that it should be demolished because it was to old and became to dangerous.

In the new house where my grandmother lives nothing really strange has happened although since my grandfather died I sometimes think I hear my grandfather walking around. (My grandfather always dragged his feet over the ground instead of normal walking and my grandparents didn't sleep in the same room.)

In the weeks after my grandfather died my mother heard the song that he used to sing a couple of times. That happened in our house and not at my grandmothers. She said that it's only a sentence to a couple of words. She heard it for two weeks and then it stopped just as suddenly as it came. She even woke up once in the middle of the night because heard him saying/singing the words.

Well that's it for now. Thanks for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, freakygirl1411, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Adri96 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
I think its nice that you hear or feel your grandpa around I resently lost my grandpa and I love him very much I wish I could see feel or hear him one last time

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: