You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Pure White

Real Ghost Stories

Pure White

 

Last night 10-Apr, I had been in bed about ten minutes, when I was closing my eyes, and as they where nearly shut I saw this bright pure white glow race across my vision, the only light from my room was a mute green numbers on my clock and I sleep with an eye patch on my eyes, because in my old house there was two street lights that used to shine through a small window in my room and everything was too bright, now I can't sleep well without it!.

Anyway, half an hour or so later, I had rolled to the other side, and I was facing the wall, about 30cm, from my face was the corner so I was basically right in it, with my back to the muted green numbers of my clock, and everything else, my eyes were closed, and I saw it again, this time coming from the top going down rather than across.

My back is to any source of light, my eye patch is on, and the lights have been turned off for a good forty minutes, so there is no way it could be light imprinted on my eyes, like you get sometimes, and my eyes were closed and when you see light through your closed eyelids it's all red and pink from the skin it travels through, and I was wide awake.

It was pure white, and bright, and what I saw of it, it was pretty, both times I saw it after 'what was that' when through my head I thought of it as "pure" "soft" "bright" "cloud" "feathers" "delicate" they ran though my head as describing it. It is hard to describe, you know those soft feather boas soft like that but the middle was light.

Other hauntings by MissHill

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MissHill, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

smixie (4 stories) (17 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-24)
this has happened to me on occasion, seeing light when your eyes are closed. It may be paranormal, don't get me wrong, but it's also something that can happen while you fall asleep. It's sort of like a hallucination, when your brain is going from being awake to sleeping. It's some detachment of the retina, I'm reading in this article, the second half.
Http://www.cnib.ca/en/your-eyes/eye-conditions/floaters-flashing/
JimD (431 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
Could be good or demonic. Often illuminated orbs are signs that somthing spiritual is afoot. If it becomes scary or dangerous, which I suspect it well may - although I'm not sure - get and use plenty of Catholic Holy water, and command it to leave in Jesus' name. The names of Mary and St. Michael the Archangel also help. Good luck. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
I was wondering if that would be it, I would definitely communicate with it, but I haven't seen it since, and I'm not sure how to go about it.
IwanttoHelp (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
I think, maybe it was your guardian angel:) or spirit guide, you can try to communicate but don't be scared

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: