You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Very Thankful

Real Ghost Stories

Very Thankful

 

I have been in contact with the spirit world for many years. I have suffered from asthma for almost 20 years. When I was 15, I was asleep one night and I couldn't breathe but I couldn't make myself wake up. All of a sudden, (I was lying on my back) I felt 2 hands on my back and they lifted me up. When I woke up I was sitting straight up and after I was awake I then felt the hands move off of my back. I do not know who this spirit or angel was but I am very grateful that it helped me get up. My airway was almost completely closed off by the time I got to my inhaler. If it had not helped me get up, I would have likely died that night.

One night, about 4 years ago, I was sitting in my bedroom playing games on the computer. Our bedroom has a door passage that goes into my daughter's room and the computer desk was sitting next to that doorway. I saw something move out of the corner of my eye and when I looked into my daughter's room there was a lady standing there with white hair done up really pretty and a white dress. She looked as if she was going to a wedding. We locked eyes for at least 3 minutes. My daughter asked me a question and when I looked back at the lady she was gone. I had never seen her before and I have not seen her since.

Shortly after I seen that lady, I met a guy one day when I was at work (I use to work retail). He said his grandparents use to live in my house. He told me their names and I confirmed it with my Dad and my neighbors. They lived here in the 1960's. I often hear people talking in the living room when I am the only one awake and the TV will be turned off. I couldn't imagine not living with these spirits. We have at least 10 in my house and they are all so loving and they take care of us.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lightningspirit, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lightningspirit (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
The only time I have been physically attacked was when I sat on my ghost cat. He was not amused.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
that is so nice to hear that not all ghosts wants to hurt us. Some of them are willing to help just like when they are still alive.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
Lightningspirit, having lived with only 1 very helpful and kind ghost, I understand what you mean. You are truly blessed to have that many more "family" members.

There have been numerous accountings of ghosts/spirits who have saved people's lives. I'm glad to know that you are one who is able to tell this story.

Bless you.
sinisterN1sd (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
that was so nice to hear it made me happy and to know there is good sprits

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: