You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Bedroom Ghost 2

Real Ghost Stories

Bedroom Ghost 2

 

It's me again this is part 2 of my first story Bedroom Ghost Part 1-Face on the curtain. Hopefully this part of the story will be more interesting then before.

At the point the activities started happening again I was 13, the start of it all was a simple 'Knock Knock' on my window, which my bed was next to, while I was asleep. This woke me up and had me awake all night thinking of what it was. My mum has already told me that it could have been a bat, bird etc. But the knocks, I'm not sure how to describe it, just had that human feel to them.

About a week later I was getting ready for school and the presence suddenly returned. I felt like everything I was doing was being watched and, sometimes, judged. The weird thing was it seemed like the sprit followed me to school. As throughout the school day every classroom that I entered seemed to have that chilly feel to it. One of the lessons I was in, Music, the door open and our teacher asked my friend to close it but the second he went to touch the handle it slammed shut.

I felt pretty freaked out by everything and my best friend seemed to work it out. So when he asked me what was wrong I ended up telling him everything, he turned out to be really interested in the paranormal and I ended up getting interested to. I tried on several occasions to talk to the sprit alone but nothing ever happened.

After about a month of feeling the presence my best friend slept over my house, nothing happened in the night, but the next morning we both decided to try and contact the sprit. My best friend started to ask the ghost to make a noise or move at first it seemed to not listen but then it began to open the door to my bedroom slightly then shut it again. In the end we decided to try an Ouija board and it worked.

We asked the sprit some simple questions first which he always moved the cup to goodbye. Eventually we managed to find out some information on him we asked him what his name was and he replied Nick. We also asked him why he was here and he said that he was murdered here. I felt pretty scared after he had said that because of the blood stain on the wall when we first moved here. We asked him his age when he died and he replied 34. We asked him how he was killed he told us he was beat over the head but didn't tell us what with. He said he wanted revenge on the person that had killed him.

He also told me to not let one of my friends into the house (the one that, in music, went to shut the door but it slammed shut) I asked him why and he said because he hated him. We were just about to stop talking to Nick (because my friend had to go) when he spelt out a warning. He told us something terrible was going to happen to us. We asked him what but he didn't respond.

Since then the presence has never left it's always there but it seems more friendly than before. I don't know if it's because I've gotten used to the presence or if knowing about its past has made me more welcoming towards it. The activities have never stopped; so far, the door opens and closes, with no one on either side, pretty regularly. Also the sprit seems to never leave my side; I always have a feeling its watching me.

I would like to know if I should be scared of the sprit or if I should just let it be. I would also like to know if you think I should be worried about his warning. The next part isn't really to do with the sprit but to do with a reoccurring dream I keep having and could use some advice on.

Other hauntings by lifeleech

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lifeleech, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

maneater12 (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
next time you make contact ask were you hit over the head with a axe and ask the mans name of who killed him he may already be dead then he can pass over and won't have to see him again unless he goes to hell keep posting oh ps good luck and tell the spirit that if he wants to hurt anyone then leave the house or just get a priest to cleanse the plase unless it is a human spirit then it won't go but make some sort of aggrement with no killing intended
😆
believesinspirts7207 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
everyone have there own believes and opinions about what they believe in and I am not a bigot... Then tell me this answer...didn't jesus reserect SPIRITS when he passed away on the cross? All I'm saying is that not all cold spots are demon's...and saying it is and scaring this person is very bad... Oh well can never get it into a catholic person anyway... Just remember to say a prayer in jesus name amen...
JimD (431 posts)
-3
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
Hi;

Unfortunately, anti Catholic bigots are alive and well - see the below posts. I won't respond more - no point. To the poster - my counsel remains the same. Please heed it. God bless you all. Jim D.
believesinspirts7207 (8 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
plus the Ouija Board do tell lie... But when you first play they are sweet and kind at first but then they will be very tricksters... I agree with everything darkness is saying right there...
believesinspirts7207 (8 posts)
-4
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
"I do urge the poster to get and use Catholic Holy Water and the names of Jesus and Mary. Command it to leave in Jesus' name. Watch the reaction." this will make it worse... You have nothing new to say but that line... I believe in jesus and god but not mary because she was a virgin but gave birth to other children... Your just going to make the spirits angry... Sorry but the catholic faith is crock because they believe every spirt is evil... If you make the spirit angry try in the room to talk to it with a recorder and play it back

This JimD is wrong with mary but if you have to say a little prayer and end WITH IN NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN... Worked with me... But never ever show fear to the spirit because it could feed on negative energy... My mother taught me with salt in the four courner of the house will kepp violent spirit away...
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
Being afraid of this spirit will only feed it what it wants. Do not believe everything the Ouija Board has told you they are known to be deceptive tools. If this becomes more of a problem to you there are many ways to fix your situation. Keep us posted, good luck.

Thanks for sharing again.

Dan
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
Hi Rash-

Yes; two easy ways to disginuish a demon from a ghost: Demons manifest MUCH more power, i.e. A ghost (human soul) may make a light flicker or something similar on a low level, normally to seel prayers to secure its releasef from Purgatory, while a demon is far more powerful, yet pretends to be a harmless ghost - to gain a toehold and then fight to remain - for hate's sake alone.

Also, demons often bring cold due to, what I wrote below. Thanks for the inquiry. God bless everyone here! Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
JimD
I did not know that demons draw in heat from their surroundings.

I thank you for that info because I was wondering how do cold spots come about.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
Demons appear as cold spots, because they draw the surrounding, ambient heat energy to themselves. How much more proof is needed? Pls. Get the Catholic Holy water. Time may be important; email me if you like - I'm free and here to help, if you wish, ok?
lifeleech (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
Something really weird just happened I don't know if I was just imagining it but it seemed real. I was on this website just reading some stories and checking my comments when my hand (the one on the mouse) suddenly went really cold and it felt like someones hand was resting on mine. It seemed as though Nick (the spirit) was trying to move the mouse. I immediately took my hand away.

Thnx for all of the comments so far. Ill post the next part, my reoccuring dream, soon which I really need some help with.
Tempest7 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-18)
I agree, I don't think you should be scared of it. It sounds like it's trying to warn rather than hurt you.
JimD (431 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-18)
Hi;

I hate to disagree, but I do feel that's it's demonic. The Ouija board invited it and notice that this 'ghost' seeks revenge and is very angry. Anger, fear and chaos are tell tale demonic signs. I do urge the poster to get and use Catholic Holy Water and the names of Jesus and Mary. Command it to leave in Jesus' name. Watch the reaction.

Don't be scared per se, but do fight back. It's gaining a toehold in your life, and time may be important. Email me, should you require more info. God bless. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
badtay16 (18 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
I don't think you should be afraid of it I just don't like when he said something bad was happen to you and your friend... If anything else happenes I would love to be your pen pal just write me back I found your story interesting

Taylor ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: