You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Bedroom Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Bedroom Ghost

 

This is my first story I've submitted to this website it's based around my paranormal experiences, age 6-14. I know some of you may think I'm a bit young and may not trust me because of it but I could really use some advice about the presence in my house.

The story starts when I first moved to the house that I currently live in. The house is very large and I'm unsure of the age. When I first moved into my bedroom and we decorated it as we removed the wallpaper it revealed a large bloodstain. When I was 6 I didn't really think anything of it. All of the activities (so far) have happened in my bedroom. The first thing that happened was that a face that used to appear on my curtains on the window opposite my bed.

I have always been an early riser and when I was younger I used to lie awake in bed and wait for my mum to wake up. I used to listen to her have a shower and wait for her to go downstairs before getting up. One morning I noticed the face of a man that looked like a king he was wearing a crown and his facial features were blacked out. When my mum would open the bathroom door light would shine through and onto the curtain, when the light hit the curtain the man would scream but no sound would come out. There is nothing (such as a tree etc.) behind the curtain so I'm pretty certain it was real. This is where the activities begin.

The face was there every morning and whenever I was in my bedroom I had the feeling I was being watched. About 4 years later when I was 10 my neighbor died. He wasn't the nicest person ever, for example whenever I played in my back garden he would throw water and stones at me and also at one point the shouted that I was a curse. He was also a very lonely man he never let anyone into his house and we had never seen any relatives visit him. After the funeral builders came in to fix up the house before selling it. Inside the house the builders found 3 loaded pistils and (in a hidden compartment next to the door) an axe with dried blood on.

Eventually the same year I moved my bed to a place in my room where I wouldn't have to look at the window every morning and the activities seemed to stop for about a year.

I will continue the story in part 2.

Other hauntings by lifeleech

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lifeleech, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

fififromdublin (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
Very interesting story, I hope you will answer the questions asked... Il be checking back... Thankyou for posting.
lifeleech (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to publish part 2 yet (I was away on holiday). I have looked through a couple of your questions and, the majority, will probably be answered in part 2 such as the few regarding contacting the spirit and other activities. I would like to also say thank you to all of you that have commented and I'm taking everything that has been said into account and will be posting part 2 within afew days.
BellaPhantom12199 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
thats happened to me but no windows or fans where on and I saw my curtains move and it was so weird and I was frightened. 😭
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
Very interesting story! Thank you for sharing it. I'm interested to know what went on there too. Just because the man had a bloody axe doesn't necessarily mean he killed someone. Were the police notified of this? Did they test the blood on the axe to find out if it was human or animal? I'm not sure about the community in which you lived, but a lot of country folk use axes to kill animals that they are going to eat. It's cleaner and cheaper than shooting them.

I just don't want anyone jumping to conclusions just because the guy was crochety and possibly mentally ill. I'm sorry that he was so mean to you, but I have to agree that it sounds like he was fighting with some internal demons himself. That he would pick on a child suggests he might also be the type to kill or even torture animals, and hence the axe. Usually those types of people are insecure and disturbed, and likely had traumatic pasts involving abuse that they pass on to others in adulthood.

If I were your family, I'm pretty sure I would have asked the police about a great big blood stain on my wall, especially when spiritual activity began in that same room. It sounds like an unsolved crime or someone who died suddenly in that room and was still trapped there.
tibrewalmanav1 (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
i think it is one of the best stories and I am really excited for the next part. My story is bit same and I will publish it in few days. Thanks for writing
blizzard43 (40 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
do you agree with me on the bloody axe thing I want a answer 😐 bye
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
Lifeleech - sorry for stealing a square on your page. 😢

Blizzard43 - You keep asking moderators ho to become a mod, all over peoples stories; and I'm pretty sure that, to be a modertor, you must at least be coherant enough for the YGS community at large to understand you, and you must have a basic knowledge of grammar. That could just be me, but I find that none of the moderators are hard to understand, and type in full sentences. Again, this could just be me. I'm also pretty sure that the YGS community would appreciate actually being able to read what you write.

Anyway, back to what I was going to say- lifeleech - Have there been any updates to this? Have you found out anything new? Lots of us want to know, and lots of us are willing to help. I think though, that before we can help, we need to know what's been going on, or what else had gone on. Updates! UPDATES! That was why I had checked back!

Penny ❤
blizzard43 (40 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
the blood dried axe realy what do you think the bllood dried axe was about here let me tell you no no no! Slice where you found the bloud stain your nieghbor was proboly a bloody murderer 😜 but literlyif the blood was a part of a devel worshiping I have a story this is a real story there once was a man who was spying on a wedding it took place in the medievel times well he said he saw death himself and the DEVIL! Weird huh can you tell me what you think
adwal (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
scary stuff! The blood could have been there as part of some devil worshipping thing happening in the house before you moved in. The old man might have been part of it
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
Hi;

Not sure, but it sounds like something bad may have occurred in your room, i.e. The blood stainon the wall. Bad activities can and do attract demons, i.e. Likes attract likes.

My humble suggestion is to get and use Catholic Holy water, especially at night. Also, the names of Jesus and Mary help a lot. Watch its reaction. Good luck. Dukes2352atAOl.com.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
Very interesting story can't wait for part 2, that would have been quite freaky having to look at that face everyday I wonder what it was all about? Would love to hear about the history of this home, hopefully in part 2.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Shadead (91 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
Thats kind of creepy have you tried to contact the spirit in any way such as EVP or ouija? If not id say try an evp in your room at night when your out and see if you get anything.

Hope all is well and can't wait for part 2,
Regards,
~Shadead.
spiritual_twinkie (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
How can your neighbour throw stones at you...? What a jerk! 😜By the way I am also fourteen years old. I don't think that it was a kiddo story. 😊Very anxious to read part-2

Thanx
Twinkle.
badtay16 (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
Im so excited for part two!...Its really creepy... Neighbors can be so mean!

Taylor ❤
jallen8037 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
WOW! I can't wait to read the rest! This is creepy though I'm like so freaked!
Aaron_G_B (37 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
thats quite creepy, but then again crazy old people creep me out hardcore you never know what they have seen that made them that way. Could it possibly be that the blood on the wall in your house and the bloodstained axe in your neighbours could be connected I have heard of wierder things anyway I'm waiting for part 2 I'm sure itll answer some of my questions
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
This is creepy, and gave me chills. Perhaps the neighbour was guilt-ridden, and had murdered someone? I know this sounds crazy. Perhaps, if he had killed someone, you resembled them, and he was reliving a nightmare? Who knows.

What did they find with the blood on the axe? I guess I'll wait and comment more on the second part of the story.

Penny ❤
ghostfox96 (1 stories) (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
wow, your neighbour actually threw stones at you?!
Anyway, good story, can't wait for part two.
Beth'xxx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: