I remember how all of you said that whatever was in my house did not seem to want to harm me. I also remember just trying to live with it and ignoring it and telling you all my experience. I haven't been able to post in so long on here because I have not had a computer at home for quite some months. Evidently whatever was in my house has gotten angry with my Grandfather and me. For what I am not sure, because we have not strayed from our normal habits as far as I can tell.
This entity has decided not to break any of our television sets (for that I am thankful), but has indeed destroyed our last computer. The computer thing was actually my fault too, so I'll take the blame on this one. I talked to it. Even though I said that I would never talk to them, I did. I only said that it needed to leave my house because quite frankly, I was tired of having it in my home. The temperature got colder and my screen went black. We took it to people who are good with that tech stuff and they couldn't bring it back to life for us. So we waited until we put enough money and change into a jar and bought a new computer. Needless to say once things felt a little better, I took my dog with me and I went to my boyfriend's house.
- Our garage door is broken and you can hear it go up and down.
- My grandfather thought I was out of bed on a school night (approximately 1 a.m.) because he saw a being pass by his bedroom door upstairs. I was downstairs on the computer. (Either way I got busted...).
- My dog now barks at one specific spot ALL the time which is highly annoying.
- We bought this lamp post thing with a planter in the bottom and set it in the living room until Gramps put it outside, and you would hear what sounded like pebbles being thrown in even though nothing was there.
- Certain areas of the house get cold and then abnormally warm.
- Voices appear in the center area of the house (mostly upstairs).
- Shadows flit around in the corners of your eyes.
- Things disappear and reappear
- When I'm asleep I get little bruises all over my body like someone/something is poking me really hard (like with their finger).
I know I can communicate with them/it now because it has gotten worse. The entity seems to be just that thing that wants to try and freak you out all the time.
I realize that I kind of brought this upon myself, but please what can I do now? I mean, people have said on this very site to firmly say for the beings to navigate away from your home. And this is what I get... Story of my life really... This is just getting ridiculous and annoying; if it was a real person I probably would have punched them.
Comments would very highly be appreciated.
Thank you guys.