You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Newly Unfortunate Events

Real Ghost Stories

My Newly Unfortunate Events

 

I remember how all of you said that whatever was in my house did not seem to want to harm me. I also remember just trying to live with it and ignoring it and telling you all my experience. I haven't been able to post in so long on here because I have not had a computer at home for quite some months. Evidently whatever was in my house has gotten angry with my Grandfather and me. For what I am not sure, because we have not strayed from our normal habits as far as I can tell.

This entity has decided not to break any of our television sets (for that I am thankful), but has indeed destroyed our last computer. The computer thing was actually my fault too, so I'll take the blame on this one. I talked to it. Even though I said that I would never talk to them, I did. I only said that it needed to leave my house because quite frankly, I was tired of having it in my home. The temperature got colder and my screen went black. We took it to people who are good with that tech stuff and they couldn't bring it back to life for us. So we waited until we put enough money and change into a jar and bought a new computer. Needless to say once things felt a little better, I took my dog with me and I went to my boyfriend's house.

- Our garage door is broken and you can hear it go up and down.

- My grandfather thought I was out of bed on a school night (approximately 1 a.m.) because he saw a being pass by his bedroom door upstairs. I was downstairs on the computer. (Either way I got busted...).

- My dog now barks at one specific spot ALL the time which is highly annoying.

- We bought this lamp post thing with a planter in the bottom and set it in the living room until Gramps put it outside, and you would hear what sounded like pebbles being thrown in even though nothing was there.

- Certain areas of the house get cold and then abnormally warm.

- Voices appear in the center area of the house (mostly upstairs).

- Shadows flit around in the corners of your eyes.

- Things disappear and reappear

- When I'm asleep I get little bruises all over my body like someone/something is poking me really hard (like with their finger).

I know I can communicate with them/it now because it has gotten worse. The entity seems to be just that thing that wants to try and freak you out all the time.

I realize that I kind of brought this upon myself, but please what can I do now? I mean, people have said on this very site to firmly say for the beings to navigate away from your home. And this is what I get... Story of my life really... This is just getting ridiculous and annoying; if it was a real person I probably would have punched them.

Comments would very highly be appreciated.

Thank you guys.

-Celina <3

Other hauntings by CelinaCyanide

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CelinaCyanide, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-18)
Now THAT makes total sense. I was sitting here, honestly trying to figure out how the man could grow up in the home and be that deep into denial. But in that he did NOT grow up there... His rational adult mind is ruling him at this point.
On a good note, you are working with skepticism, and NOT denial. Which means: Prove it, and he might be more likely to come over to our side. If not, no big thing. He can help keep you grounded (totally NOT meaning in the punishment sense).
I would start asking HIM questions. Was it his wife that grew up there? Can he recall any stories that may have been shared with him that had no explanation? Use this as a communication tool. You might be surprised in what you BOTH discover.
Wado (thank you)
CelinaCyanide (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-04)
No, it is not his childhood home, it is actually my grandmothers. But they decided to buy it soo... Go figure...
JimD (431 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
Bad JuJu;

That's an acxcurate and teriffic historical look at Halloween. Thanks for the post... Jim D.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
CelinaCyanide?
This thing has been in that home since your great grandparents lived there? So this was NOT your grandfathers childhood home?

😉Wado is "thank you" in Cherokee.
CelinaCyanide (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
My Grandfather is blaming me for all of it too. He says that I brought the thing into the house with the books I might read, the shows I watch, etc. He says this because he believes I am opening up myself to these beings. When in reality (as it says in my previous story) This thing has been here since my great-grandparents owned the house.
I've always been sensitive to them a bit as well, but they've never really done anything to me. I usually syke (sp?) myself out on my own.
CelinaCyanide (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
Wado:
The computer was only a couple months old. I posted on the site almost right after I got it because I was researching and stuff. I was on facebook at the time and I was talking to one of my friends in California.
These occurances have been all year round not just now too.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
Aight, time for me to go off on a tangent. Not that it takes much to inspire a BadJuuJuu tangent lol.
Halloween/Samhain traditionally is the third and final harvest festival of the year. The crops had to be brought in by this day. Any crops left in the fields at Samhain were considered taboo, and left in the fields as a gift to wandering spirits.
The veil between worlds is considered thinnest at Halloween, and ghostly encounters are considered more likely to happen. Back in the old days, this was a time to show respect and reverence to departed loved ones, very much like Dia de las Muertos in Mexico. In later years, people began to fear the dead, and that is where costumes and jack-o-lanterns got their start.
The costumes were worn if you had to go out after dark on Halloween, the thinking being if you looked like a ghost, the ghosts would leave you alone. Jack-o-lanterns were carved with scary faces and placed outside doors to frighten off lost ghosts.
Somehow, as time rolled on, it went from being a celebration of a good harvest and respect for our ancestors to being regarded as a day of evil and superstition.
The history of Halloween is very interesting, and well worth reading up on.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
Well, THAT and the thinning of the veil, Rook. I just find it interesting that in OUR lives (my family), it STILL follows that same "guideline". Sorry, I should have been a bit more clear on that statement.😊
Wado.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
I have to say I agree with WB, Granny and others... I want to ask

Was this presence in the Home before you moved in or did it seem to 'arrive' after you moved in?

I ask because if it's not attached to the home itself, then it may be attached to something that was brought into the home...
(just wondering)

WB,

Activity may pick up because 'back in the day' more folks 'passed on' as the days turned from summer to fall and then winter...IE: as the weather got worse more of them 'passed on'... Just a thought...

Celina,
Please keep us updated, Thank you.

Respectfully,

Rook
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
Oh, and Uh, just for the record:
I have never been able to find any kind of documentation that Halloween is any kind of call in for Otherworldly Beings. I have read the theories, and the thoughts on the idea, but have never seen statistics.
However; In OUR lives (my family) I have GOT to say that we ALSO seem to have a pick up activity in the fall and winter seasons. I have no clue as to WHY...
My point is. I do believe that JimD was referring to Spiritual issues, and not so much Humans doing creepy things around this particular time of year. I will NEVER understand why people think it more acceptable to run all Michael Myers on folks JUST because of the "Pagan Holiday".
Certainly does not help matters, does it?
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
You know what, Celina?
Someone just wants your attention.
Anyone who lives in a home in which there appears to be a resident ghostie (you all know WHO you are) will more than likely tell you that once THEY seem to think they are being "ignored" or "forgotten", then they seem to (if it is within their personality) step up the attention grabbers.
We had a little one (still do not know male or female) that would simply whisk by and whisper in the ear. When this little one found out that we were ignoring the attempt at communication, he/she became a bit more insistent. He/she began thumping on things, banging on the wall, nudging the little people of the house. All kinds of (even "pulled" my little man's crew cut hair) different things, that when looking BACK at it all, were obvious "temper tantrums".
Of course, while we were LIVING it, it did not FEEL like he/she was throwing a harmless little person temper. It more felt like something was out to get us.
When you were on the computer and it black screened on you- what site were you on? How old was the computer? What kind of virus protection was on the computer? My life Partner is a bit of a computer geek, and I tell you, some very destructive viruses have been going around here for about six to nine months. He has been swamped with calls to restore computers to their working order. You MAY want to consider that the ghostie did NOT take out the computer, some worm sender may have.
What does your Grandfather think about all of this? Would he be willing to help you rid this thing from your home?
Wado.
Rashidah (guest)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
'Rashidah, I figure this is going to start another one of "those" days,'

Excuse me, I do not want another argument. I did not post that to have a silly spat or to judge anyone.
I was just stating my personal views (if that is allowed here) and what I see on the news around that time of year. I just read JimD's comment about that time of the year and it bought something to remembrance to me. Leave me peace...please.

If I offended anyone, I did no did not mean too.
I am sorry for interrupting this story. I will ask permission next time.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Rashidah, I figure this is going to start another one of "those" days, but I just have to ask. Where did you get your information that "when it approaches halloween, a lot of kids go missing"?

And for the record, I'm a mom. I TAKE my son trick or treating every year. I do not just send him by himself to strangers doors. Child abduction can happen anywhere, anytime. Just because it is Halloween does not mean that children are going to be abducted. Come on.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Celina: Okay, first of all, please don't take offense to what I'm about to say... These occurances are nothing more than the entity wanting attention... They will indeed pinch, poke, slap, pull hair, etc... Whatever it takes to get you to acknowledge them... I DO NOT believe this is a demon... I would like to understand exactly how you presented the option of leaving your home to this entity?...If you did it in a "not so nice" manner, then you pissed them off... The more annoyed and distracted you get, the more this guy/gal is going to irritate you!...When it/they do something, say to them "okay, I know you're here, now please no more" or something along those lines...

Try this: Apologize, then calmly explain that this is your home, and they are the guest... Ask that they act like it, and tell them you know they're there, they've proven their point, and no further proof is neccesary...

Or, you could douse your home and all your belongings with Holy Water, etc...etc... ❤
Rashidah (guest)
-4
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
I find that when it approaches halloween, a lot of kids go missing.

I am not too comfortable around that time.

It is very brave of parents to go send their children on trick o tricks to complete strangers for candy when child abduction is on the rise.
I would not take that chance with my kids.
snowhite (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Ask a priest for help. It is so annoyed since you don't know what would happen next. Since things are getting worse, I think you need to take action right away. Some priests from Catholic churches can handle it. Don't wait any more. Everybody deserves a peaceful life.
JimD (431 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Hi;

Classic demonic symptoms are: cold spots, dark figures out of the corner of the eye, chaos, fear, low level head games, i.e. Things disappear and then reappear, voices, which I call "magical whisperings", especially at night, etc.

Please get and liberally use, especially at night, Catholic Holy water, and the names of Jesus and Mary. Watch the reaction. Holy water is free and available at the back of most Catholic churches. Demons respond only when ordered in and by the authority of these two names.

As a demonologist, I'm getting really busy lately - which occurs right before Halloween, Christmas, and especially Easter. Email me if you need more. God bless you. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
rockangel (3 posts)
-4
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
what I usually do is threaten them to shoot them with a machine gun or to call their boss and they go away. Something else that works usually is to put crosses in your house and light up white candles everywhere. You can also try using incense in your house. That usually works because they get scared of those things. Hope I could help 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: