You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Radio Blizz

Real Ghost Stories

Radio Blizz

 

I currently reside in a house with my parents and siblings. At the moment we are having a recurring encounter with our radio. It doesn't happen at certain times of the day or night. Though only with songs we associate with people or life experiences. It doesn't just happen on the radio, it happens on our dj system as well.

The dials will turn and the music will get louder and louder until it reaches full ball. None of these radios have remotes and no one is touching them and when you try to turn the radio down it won't budge until the song is finished. Sometimes the song will even change in the middle of the song.

Also over the last couple of nights my partner and I have noticed that when we go to sleep either at my house or hers that a male voice calls my full name, and it feels like something is walking over our feet.

Occasionally my mother will wake me in the middle of the night to go check the back door cause she hears someone opening and closing it though no one is there!

These encounters are really starting to scare me! At times I burst into tears. My mother thinks it may be my older brother who died as a still born. Does anyone have any ideas to how I may be be able to approach the ghost at all? As it is really starting to scare me.

Blessed Be Thy

Spike-Angelica

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Spike-Angelica, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-30)
here's a thought. Happens all the time... When a neighbor is using a remote control that also affects your tv and stereo. So basically, some type of signal from out of your home, be it neighbor or commercial, could be causing your stuff to go haywire. Go and do some investigating--time of day/night it happens, etc...
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
It seems unlikely that both systems would develop the same type of malfunction at the same time. Still, check both systems out to be sure they are working correctly. Nothing wrong with ruling out boring possibilities. 😊
It seems to me that something is simply looking for attention. It sounds harmless, but as you are frightened I don't think you should try communicating just now. If you are already scared, any communication at this point would likely scare you more. Wait a bit, until you are more comfortable with the idea of an intelligent presence being there.
When you decide the time is right to communicate, do not use a Ouija board or automatic writing. EVPs are probably the safest means of speaking with an entity. Just get a voice recorder, ask some questions, play the tape back later and see if anyone else's voice is on the tape.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: