You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Morning

Real Ghost Stories

My Morning

 

I've been experiencing paranormal things in my house in the mornings. I do believe in ghosts and most of the time I am not scared of the encounters with ghosts. I have a thing for ghosts. Since I was three years old I've encountered paranormal things.

But, one morning it was about 5 o'clock and I was just about to get out of bed and get ready for school, but then I heard a loud rattling wind like noise. Then I heard something run from the hallway to the kitchen.

My step mom came in my room and asked me if my alarm was going off but it wasn't. I asked her if she heard the noises that I have heard. She said no and walked back into her room.

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep, then I started falling asleep, but I was thinking about searching someone's name up on the computer, all of the sudden I heard typing on my laptop, which was right next to my bed and I started shaking but when I started whispering to myself for God's protection it stopped. I tried that because I read that it would stop if I had God's protection.

This scared me so bad that I was shaking and I stayed in bed until my dad woke me up.

This happened twice now. I don't know what it means. Should I be worried?

Other hauntings by xoxorissaoxo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Rhode Island

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xoxorissaoxo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

paranorm12 (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-08)
I would S**t myself, but like you said, use gods protection. Hes within all of us. God bless
xoxorissaoxo (5 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-08)
This has been reacurring but I keep thinking of different peoples names it happened once every week 😢
swordsman (22 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
It is very unusual behaviour for a guardian... Were it just a random ghost it would have a very hard time following you about as it did, so that's unlikely. Some minor etherial creature, I wouldn't worry too much about it, more of a nuissance than anything.
JimD (431 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-10-16)
Hi;

I was not sure, but the touching of your leg did get my attention. It does sound like a demon, at the very initial stage of contact. Normally, they turn up the heat quickly. Try using Catholic Holy water and the names of Jesus and Mary; see if the ghost responds overtly to the water and those names.

I would strongly counsel against consulting a medium, as it often makes situations worse. God bless you and good luck. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
xoxorissaoxo (5 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-16)
I think this ghost followed me to my moms house because two days ago I felt a precence in my room and I felt some form of energy touching my leg could this be the same ghost?
lauren318 (1 stories) (23 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-14)
i think that if you aren't scared it would if they know you are scared they usually leave well enough alone because their intentions are not to frighten you... A spirit guide is similar to a guardian angel kind of like your protector... But then again this is just an option I don't know for certain if this is what is around you or not hence why I think talking to a medium would help a lot
xoxorissaoxo (5 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
What is a spiritual ghost and what does it do?. Is it bad or good?
xoxorissaoxo (5 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
ookay. Will it try to contact me again do you think? Or will it go away?
lauren318 (1 stories) (23 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
i wouldn't try to contact it purposely by yourself maybe going to a medium of some sort or psychic you can get better answers but trust me unless it contacts you don't try to stir up anything because you might get something you don't want a lot of people learn the hard way me being one of those people...
xoxorissaoxo (5 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
Does anyone know how I can contact the ghost.? Like so I can see who it is and what they want?
lauren318 (1 stories) (23 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
some people believe if you are in a room alone and a random name you would never normally think of pops into your head its usually the name of your spirit guide... Maybe now she or he wants you to know that they are there and who they are...
xoxorissaoxo (5 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-12)
I did not check my computer. I was scared to move. But the weird thing was, I was thinking of someones name that I never even heard of. Could the name I was thinking of be the ghost's name?
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
It may be nothing to worry about, some human ghosts have a very unpleasant vibe, but are harmless. I wouldn't attempt to communicate with it though.
Communication attempts are basically telling the entity that you are fully aware of it, which will encourage the entity to continue contacting you. Now, if you were not afraid, this wouldn't be a big deal. You could maybe find out if someone simply needs help crossing over, which is likely the case. But, you are afraid. Any further contact from this entity will only increase your fear. Increased fear is never a good thing.
For the time being, just quietly observe the situation. Pray if that makes you feel less afraid. But never try to communicate with something that scares you.
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
I would be scared to and like DCinAZ I am curious to know if there was acutally a message or something on the computer. I think this spirit matbe trying to ge in contact with you. I think you may be a sensitive and this spirit is drawn to you. If you feel up to it you could ask the sprit to write you a message via computer ask it what it wants and maybe it will go away after you help it. Those are just some thoughts, hope that helps. ❤kalli
DCinAZ (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
I have a question. Did you check your computer after that to see if they had actually written anything? Just curious.
lauren318 (1 stories) (23 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
Not necessarily... If you are scared and don't want to experience these things when it happens ask then politely but firmly to please leave or go away. They usually listen. From the sound of it nothing bad or negative has happen it could be completely innocent I wouldn't worry at all.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: