You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Health Farm Apparition

Real Ghost Stories

Health Farm Apparition

 

This is my first story!

If you met my family, the first thing that you would probably comment on is the appearance of the females. All of my aunties and cousins are absolutely stunning. It can be very intimidating at times, but there is always someone that can sort you out if you have a bad hair day or if you get a spot. Its brilliant!

Anyway, my grandad, being a successful business man, pays for all of us girls to go to a health farm for 2 weeks every year. I think that's why they are so good looking; they get beauty tips from the staff.

When we get there, there is so much luggage that we have to hire a separate room to keep them all in! Its rather embarrassing really.

So what happens is we usually each get our own room, but me only being 14, I had to share with my aunty Terry, who is one of the most untidy people in the world! Oh joy!

So anyway, I was in the spa when I heard a scream coming from my cousin Leah's room. I immediately thought "oh fab, she has broken her hair straightners again!" So, with my cherry scented face pack on, I went to face her. I opened the door to find there was no one there. I thought that she might be in the bathroom, so I opened the bathroom door. There, crying her eyes out, was Leah sitting in the bath. "What the hell's going on?!" I asked her.

"I thought this was a women's only health spa!" she screamed

"It is, why?" I asked.

I could see her shaking and shivering, I could see the fear in her eyes.

"There was a man in my room!" [now I should mention this, my aunty Leah was raped last year so she has a fear of strange men, you have to be very patient with her.]

"Ok," I said, sympatheticly, not really believing her. About an hour later, it was 9 o'clock, and I was worn out from the long travel. I was in my pj's with my favorite slippers on. There was a big tv in the room which had sky on it. I was watching a story about a woman who was being haunted, and me being very sensitive to this kind of stuff, I got hooked on it. Slowly though, I dropped off.

I think it was about 2 o'clock in the morning when I was rudely awakened by a pressure on the bottom of the bed. It felt like the feeling when you leave a heavy book at the bottom of the bed. Rubbing my eyes, I sat up. I was expecting my aunty Terry there, but it wasn't. It was a very large man, and when I say large, I mean large.

I wasn't scared as I have had these experiences before. My aunty Shayla taught me how to deal with it [she has the gift like I do].

I asked him what his buisness was, but I wasn't very confident in saying it, and I was growing scared. This large being didn't answer me, but I knew who he was, he was the entity that my aunty Leah saw. He stood up. He was at least 7 foot tall. I was shivering just like Leah was.

I looked to my left, Terry was fast asleep. When I looked back, the entity had opened his eyes. They were like incredibly white light bulbs. They struck fear straight into my core. I had never had such a negative experience with a spirit. I couldn't look at it for too long so I hid under my blanket. I started to think it was a demon, so I started to pray. When I sat up again, the creature was gone.

The next day over breakfast, I talked to Leah and we exchanged details of the apearance of the thing. She said that she couldn't see his face because it was competely black. Please, could you give me some ideas as to what this thing was.

Thank you xxxx

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ashleigh_may_xx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ashleigh_may_xx (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-17)
thanks for commenting
Well when I talked to leah she said that he was very tall, but she couldn't get any detail from his face because it was so dark. Her description was very much the same as mine. You have to understand that like I said in my story my aunty leah has had a bad history with men so she was very wary about him. I don't blame her for not staying there long.
Also, when I got home from the health spa, I got my aunty shaila to ring the boss. She said that they have had reports about this kind of thing befor and are "dealing with the problem". I don't know what that means but I hope the next time I go there, it won't happen again!
My grandads new wife's daughter did work experience there and she said that the place is obviously haunted, but the boss won't do anything about it because she doesn't believe in that kind of thing.
I hope that answers all of your questions xx
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-14)
Hmmm interesting story so when you exchanged your stories was the physical appearance the same? I know the facial details were differant but perhaps the height? Very strange about the eyes was he looking at you,? This person may have a connection to the place or the land I don't think it was a demon, I wonder if any of the staff that work there have heard or experienced anything before?

Thanks for sharing

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: