You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Visit Me

Real Ghost Stories

Visit Me

 

When I was little, my mom would tell me stories about a little girl who died of a ship crash. I would get scared because that girl lives in my house. Sometimes you could see a shadow in the mirror in the hallway. She said her name was Elizabeth and she said she was on a ship to the gold rush. She also at the time wrote something that said "visit me". She would freak me out. One time, she played with a pillow and hit me in the head. My mom was scared so she called a priest. Once he got there, he said a lot of weird things and I could hear Elizabeth screaming. I cried because she was my best friend, but my mom said "she'll be happy now" but I still see her in my dreams. She came back and said Jesus is proud of me. I had a cheerful expression on my face and I asked her "will you tell my dad I love him because he died?" and she said "ok", we hugged and I cried tears of joy!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Darkangel101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2009-12-26)
I...don't...understand...this? 😕 was it a ghost? You played with her? She went to heavin? Your daddy is dead? I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm at a loss too... Very confused? Sorry.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: