You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shady Things Out The Corner Of My Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Shady Things Out The Corner Of My Eyes

 

Ever since I was a kid I have seen shadows move past the corners of my eyes. It always seems like people walking past me with demonic speed. I don't know what I can attribute to this and I only feel threatened by it occasionally. Sometimes I can see them longer than other times. But they are kind of just a dark faded thingy. I thought sometimes it was "floaties" (the things that float behind your eyes). But I don't have that. I have never been directly affected by them. But I definitely feel awkward around them sometimes.

I was in my room one night playing Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix MP Test and I had a shadow behind me for like 10 minutes. It was about 2 feet behind me. I am sure I could've turned my head and I would be looking right into its eyes if I wanted to. It seemed like a human presence. Like someone watching me play my game. My door was locked though and I doubt someone is really that sneaky like my brother or something. Whatever it is I always see it speed walk past me and like this case stand behind me and watch me. Hopefully it never turns out to be purely evil or anything. I am definitely always in negative situations. I am in the military. I am married and was recently separated and I have a child.

But I have also seen this since I was a child. My dad was an alchy once upon time though and me and my brothers had a rough life growing up. We went through 4 moms. My dad could never find the right woman for him and us.

Negative life, yes, drug use, yes. But I have never felt this thing was there because of this. Maybe I am wrong?

What is this humanoid?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jasonbaker1337, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JimD (431 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
Hi;

I feel it's a demon. Fear, chaos, and sudden depresssion are some symptoms of demonic assault. Black shadows out of the coener of your eye are also demonic. I normally counsel use of Catholic Holy water and of the names of Jesus and Mary, as a first line of defense. It is most effective. If Catholic, frequent receipt of the sacraments also helps a lot, as does the Holy Rosary.

Demons are experts at psychological warfare, often pretending to be a benign entity, and / or a psycholigical pathology. I actually often team up with a psychologist, for his input. Use the Holy water on your beds, especially at night, and those two names; see how the shadows react. Proof is in their reaction. Good luck and God bless you. Dukes2352atAOL.com.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: