You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: New House But Lots Of Activity

Real Ghost Stories

New House But Lots Of Activity

 

I bought my house 2 years ago. Nothing happened until we had been there for 6 months.

My first experience was on a Saturday early morning 2:30 approx. I was watching TV and heard boxes being shuffled around downstairs. One of my dogs heard it and went to the basement stairs and growled. I finally went down and nothing was touched. Monte however was still growling towards my bedroom area.

The second experience happened the next night. I was watching TV and a commercial came on for Survivor Man. In the middle of it I heard a woman's voice say "hello my name is..." I thought maybe it was part of the commercial until I heard it again. Hmm maybe commercials crossed paths? I really don't think so.

I've been lying in bed and a man's voice called my name in a rather sharp and forceful voice. A week later my father-in-law told me that he heard a man's voice call his name. My husband and I both heard a woman say "hello". Cold spots, chills, tugging on pants, ghost cat that jumps up on bed.

The previous owner's girlfriend told us a story about how she had seen a woman down the hallway. She had no knowledge of our experiences as we just met her that same day.

The town I live in has lots of history and burial grounds

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xbrat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
Hmmm.
But what FEELING do you get out of these experiences? Did you post this for explanation, or just sharing?
Thank you.
SoliK (13 stories) (44 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
You mentioned your dog barking at the basement door, has he been acting up at other occasions? I was just curious especially since you mentioned the ghost cat. I know animals can see and sense things we sometimes can't. I was told once by people with psychic abilities that if you ever hear your name called (when it's not a living person of course) to not answer it. I was told that by answering it you make a direct connection with whatever it is that is trying to contact you and it will get stronger. Good luck and thanks for sharing.
snowhite (203 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
Use an EVP and find out what the ghosts trying to tell you. Do you feel scared?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: