You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Three Demons And An Angel

Real Ghost Stories

Three Demons And An Angel

 

This experience happened just last night and still sends a chill up my spine when I think of it. It was around 8 PM and I was going to meditate, something I haven't done in a long time. I had my iPod on some relaxing music, turned all the lights off, and I shut my eyes. Initially, I was surprised at how fast I was able to clear my mind and how deep I was focusing. I felt a slight pressure in my third eye (the area between your eyebrows) and opened my two physical ones.

I knew there was a spirit in the room, though I couldn't tell just who or what it was right off the bat. There was an opalescent white mist floating around my room. As soon as I noticed its presence, it took a more unified consistency and started zooming around my room. I was somewhat startled, as I have rarely seen a spirit take an ectoplasm form, but I was content just to watch the spirit loop and twirl through the air, hoping it would calm down enough to communicate with me. The air around me started to feel electrically charged, about ready to burst with energy. For an unknown reason, I lifted both my hands in the air and stretched out my fingertips. They started to tingle with the same electrical feeling as a current of cold air surged over them.

The ectoplasm then split into two separate parts. One half settled by my closet, transforming into a very tall human shape. It was a figure wearing a shimmery greyish-white robe. I couldn't see any detail or facial features. The other half landed at the foot of my bed, also taking a human shape, but with no detail. It remained a milky white. The white figure touched my feet. They began to tingle, and then I couldn't feel them anymore. It wasn't painful and they weren't numb (like if they had fallen asleep), but they were just... Dead weight. I couldn't feel them or move them. The "dead" feeling traveled up to my ankles, my calves, my knees, my thighs, and my hips. Before I knew it, I couldn't move my lower body at all.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a dark shape move swiftly past my bed. I turned my head and nearly screamed at what I saw. It was a black figure, blacker than the blackest black I've ever seen. It was about 5 feet tall and had a wingspan of the same length. This thing had a face that looked like a mix between a Noh mask, a clown, and a vampire bat. It had white stripes going down its forehead, nose and chin, under its eyes, and at the corners of its jaw. Its nose was flat and smashed in, but had a gold septum ring. It also had two large fangs curling up from its lower jaw. I heard it chuckle at me and climb up the wall closest to my bed. I kid you not, I heard claws scratching up the wall and ceiling. It sat perched in the corner, staring down at me.

I was frightened. I didn't know what these entities wanted or what they were even doing to me. None of them would talk to me either. The figure that paralyzed me soon took a distinctive face shape, very much like a grotesque clown. I felt invisible hands touching my face, playing with my hair, running down my arms and across my legs. This freaked me out even more. I've heard stories of Incubus demons and I hoped that this thing was not one of them.

Then, I heard a very loud BOOM. A new entity was in the room, though it wasn't at all like the other three. It wasn't very tall at all, but it had a massive wingspan and a bright gold aura. The black entity made a screeching sound and dove straight down from the ceiling into the floor and disappeared. The robed figure and clown-faced thing merged into one mist again and swooped about the room, only to be chased by a gold streak of light. They too, left. The gold entity stayed behind for a moment, surveying the room, then vanished. Immediately after, I heard an intense ringing sound, almost like a lot of bells echoing. I was able to move again too. Even though I am a clairvoyant medium, I have never come into contact with beings like these.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, The-Red-Daisy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

GeminiGoat (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-19)
The-Red-Daisy, since you are a clairvoyant it's no surprise that you had such an encounter. Spirits of all kinds, good and bad, can tell which people are gifted. You may have been in danger with those three evil spirits but they were trying to torment you by making you paralyzed and taking images of horror. It sounds like they were mocking you and taking pleasure in it, probably some bad fallen angels if you ask me. But it only took one good one to chase three of them away. Try to reach out to the angels of light for protection and stay safe.
The-Red-Daisy (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-18)
[at] DeviousAngel

Yes, I felt tired, very fatigued actually. However, I wasn't able to sleep. There was this strange feeling in my room. Even though all the spirits had left, it felt very eerie, for lack of a better word. I spent that night on the couch. 😳

Anyway, I know that the angel being wasn't my spirit guide, as I have already met mine. His name is Nikolaus, he's about 6 feet tall with a yellow-orange aura and he smells like cigarettes. The angel was about 5 feet tall with curly blonde hair with a blinding gold aura.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
WarriorTroy: ease up on the preaching, please. Some people don't want to hear it and where you think you may be helping, you are imposing your beliefs.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this story, Daisy. What you experienced sounds rather intense. Did you feel nauseous or tired afterward? What it sounds like is the spirit that touched you was using your own personal energy to manifest, and took advantage of the opportunity to do so while you were in your meditative state (vulnerable). I think the golden spirit you saw may have been your spirit guide. Spirit guides are hardly archangels, but they are spiritual protectors who tend to make themselves known to those who are sensitive to them.
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Ok, let me post some of my own encounters and then maybe people won't get so offended. 😐
FRAWIN (24 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Would someone please tell Warrior_Troy to read the guidelines for commenting because all his comments sounds like "preaching" to me.
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
No attempt to offend but just shed light. This message must not be for you so just ignore me!
Rashidah (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
I really do not understand why people will not preach on the appropriate sites like The Spiritual Site 😕

The-Red-Daisy specifically said that she is not a Christian, so please chill out 😐
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
To (The-Red-Daisy) I know that you are not Christian or a child of Jehovah but what I simply attempt to do is to impart the truth as given by Jesus Christ. If the Spirit of God is dealing with an individual, then the Word will convict. The truth of God will never be intellectually attained, but rather faith has to be imparted to receive the truth as outlined in the bible. All paths do not lead to God. There is one straight and narrow path that leads to life.

(Joh 14:6) Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

Christ is the only one that died for you and me!

Anyhow, nice talking with you!
The-Red-Daisy (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
[at] Troy
I'm sorry, but I'm not Christian. 🤔 I don't have a religion per se.

[at] HazMan
Heh, cool. To be honest, I don't know if that ringing was bells or not. It was a ringing sound, sort of echoey too.
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Here are some very relevant scripture verses because I sense that there are a lot of people poking and prodding into the spirit realm thinking they are some kind of guru in charge. The reality is that you are not in charge.

(1Jn 4:1) BELOVED, DO not put faith in every spirit, but prove (test) the spirits to discover whether they proceed from God; for many false prophets have gone forth into the world.

(1Jn 4:2) By this you may know (perceive and recognize) the Spirit of God: every spirit which acknowledges and confesses [the fact] that Jesus Christ (the Messiah) [actually] has become man and has come in the flesh is of God [has God for its source];

(1Jn 4:3) And every spirit which does not acknowledge and confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh [but would annul, destroy, sever, disunite Him] is not of God [does not proceed from Him]. This [nonconfession] is the [spirit] of the antichrist, [of] which you heard that it was coming, and now it is already in the world.

(1Jn 4:4) Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.

(Rev 12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
When people start poking out of curiosity into the spirit realm, doors are definitely opened. Even if you did it ONCE there are major doorways opened. For some reason God spared you by sending an angel to protect you.

The only valid source that we can trust to give us truth concerning spiritual matters is God's Holy Bible. If you haven't repented of your sins to the Lord Jesus Christ then the devil has legal access to your life. He is the father of all lies.

Here are two books I recommend

1.) Demons and Eyewitness Account by Howard Pittman
2.) Angels on Assignment By Roland Buck as told be Charles Hunter.

You can find them on Amazon.

These books will give you a look into the spirit realm where there are demons and angels.
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
When I read your story yesterday, something about the chiming of bells resonated with me. I read stories describing something similar, but I couldn't quite figure out where I'd seen this before. Today I was doing some occult reading and I came across the word Strega, and something in my mind immediately clicked. Awhile back I learned that old italian witches used to use bells to drive away demons, hence the bells were termed devil driver bells. Just thought you might like to know.
The-Red-Daisy (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
[at] HazMan_III
I know it wasn't an archangel, as humans rank pretty low on the supernatural scale. I did consult with some friends of mine who are more psychically advanced than I am. According to one of them, the two spirits (grey and white) were two parts of one incubus being, one that was going to... You know... And the other was going to watch its handiwork. The other demon with the wings and nose ring is supposedly called Zurametehtu (or something similar).
glfc (1 stories) (10 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
maybe it is a demon, they have no human spirit in them at all as they were never humans in the first place. Or maybe its just a ghost that enjoys scaring people. Therefor if it is ghosts will not hurt you. They are not allowed. We have rules in this world wich mean we go to jail. They have rules in there world wich means they get into serious trouble if they hurt a human. Demons on the other hand will hurt you if given the oppertunity. Don't let this go on much longer. Get someone in your house with you to perform an excorsist. As soon as possible.
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
First off, I don't want to start anything, but I want to dispel any and all notions that what you encountered was an Archangel. I would like to ask the person who suggested this to stop giving out erroneous information. I'd also like to add that if this person were so eager to help others, he'd quit asking them to contact him personally.

Now that that's out of the way... I think you did encounter demons and angels. The angel you saw was not an Archangel, however. Archangels are the most powerful angels and are incredibly tall. As far as the demons are concerned, I don't know who they were, but I don't think they were demon kings. They were very likely petty demons, as they were scared off easily by the presence of the angel.

I'm surprised that you didn't feel a sense of dread the instant the demons appeared in your room. As a matter of fact, looking back on that... I think it may be possible that they were not demons at all. They could just be ghosts who happen to enjoy tormenting people. On occasion ghosts may do this and they may take a form that you fear.

If you've practiced psychic protection, I suggest you employ it. Apparently the angels like you, so keep in close contact with them. Speak to your Holy Guardian Angel. You can also speak to the Archangel who corresponds to your zodiac as I've mentioned before on other occasions. You don't have to thank the angels for looking out for you, but I like to.
The-Red-Daisy (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
[at] moravian

1. Wrong story.
2. I'm well aware of this. I'm a clairvoyant medium.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
Stonewall Jackson was about THE most born again devote Christian of his time. I seriously doubt he's lingering about reliving the civil war. If anything, I think you were lied to. They can lie.
DriftingSoul (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
It sounds like you have some sort of portal or door in your house. You may have more then one because of the types of spirits you are getting. I have noticed in your stories that you are not just getting ghost or just deamons. You have been getting alittle of everything. You should really try to have someone come check the place out and see. I say this because you don't want something even more terrifying then this showing up in your home and trying to hurt your family and you. And if its something that has just been following you (by this I mean the spirits) maybe you can have someone teach you how to control what comes around. But like I said I am still new and I am nerviouse to even share what has happen to me. But I wish all the luck in the world and drop me a line if you get thing at sunlightgoddess120783 [at] yahoo.com. I could use someone to talk to about my own encounters. One day I might be brave enough to share them on this site.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-21)
wow this was an amazing story. Well written. I can believe it based on some of the strange things I have seen in my life. I'm glad nothing bad happened after the incident. The dark shadow entity reminded me of a mixture of a Japanese Tengu, and Tibetan Demon Masks called Mahakala that Tibetan buddhists put around temples and homes to scare off evil spirits.
The-Red-Daisy (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-13)
[at] Logan
No, this wasn't in my mind. As soon as I felt the energy change, I opened my eyes and focused on what was happening.

This comment from Andy24uk is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
Dear Kayla, wow, that was some story! Very intense, and scary, to say the least. I've heard, that when getting ready to meditate, you should pray, and surround yourself, with the white light, before, entering into a trance. It seems, that if not spiritually, protected, you leave yourself,"open", to all sorts of creatures, including those which you mentioned, in your story.
Fortunately for you, you seem to have protection, because a spirit of the light, obviously, was there to interced for you, even without you asking it to. Thank God! Please, be careful in the future, when wanting to meditate. It seems you have a gift, but this gift, has responsibilities, you must adhere to. 😉 ❤
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
Hmmmm...I am sorry I must ask - is it at all possible that this happened in your mind, while you were still meditating and far from the physical world?
I do believe that people only see what they want to see, the reason I say this is - most people in situations like this only panic and are overcome by fear they do not notice the many details that you have captured in your story.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
So...
When you are in full meditation, are you in complete control of mind and body?
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
I love the details in this story its very fascinating. I believe you were in the midst of some spiritual warfare perhaps! 😕 Did the gold entity ever make eye contact with you at all? Great story.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
Hey, you said you are clairvoyant?
I believe there is more to you than you know.
I can help you find out.
The golden one with Wings is definitely an Angel. It seemed to be more of a ArchAngel though. Contact me please, and I will fill you in more and get things started.
Nighthingale23 (60 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
wow. It would be amazing to experience such a thing... Its almost unbelievable. But the detail in which you describe everything... *shivers* Thank God, we are never alone. Its one big battlefield out there seriously.
Thanks for sharing this with us. I've always had an interest in Meditation, tryied it a couple of times but I hear it can open you up to many things.

God bless. ❤
The-Red-Daisy (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
I didn't use a Ouija board, I didn't do anything to entice it. I was just in my room, listening to some Coldplay and trying to relax when BAM! These guys showed up. And for the record, I've been tested 3 times for Schizophrenia and related disorders. I don't have it.
marcink125 (2 stories) (27 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
Wow, I favorited your story. Scary shiat. I can relate in the sense that I too saw a demon that was blacker than black and had while stripes on it face. But that was after using the ouija board. I don't mess with that anymore. I threw all my occult paraphernalia away. I only go on your true tales on about.com and this website and the spiritual website that's part of this website. Honestly, If I saw anymore demons or ghosts I would honestly have to wonder if I have mental illness of some sort. I would not be able to process what most psychics process and I really don't want to anyway. I do pray the rosary though.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
Wow 😲 That is just about the most amazing thing I have ever read. Your description of the demons and angel were so detailed that I felt like I was right there in the room with you. Thank God that angel got there when it did and kept you safe.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: