You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Glimpses Of People From The Corners Of My Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Glimpses Of People From The Corners Of My Eyes

 

I'll start from the beginning. All my life I have seen glimpses of people from the corners of my eyes, or felt someone/thing there in the room with me. It's usually friendly, and I'm not averse to telling the entity to leave if I feel threatened apart from recently.

For about four months, I have been feeling out of sorts and extremely tired. As if I run a marathon every night. I've been on edge with something that is in my home. I'll just clarify that for you, so you might understand. It doesn't feel evil. Not in any specific way. It's just intimidating. As if it's looming over me every minute of the day, and wants something. Its demeanour, the intimidating thing, makes it feel less than friendly, but definitely not evil.

I used to sleep like a log, until four months ago. Now I sleep lightly, and I get woken up by pressure pressing down on my legs and hips. Regularly, it'll touch my hair, touch my hands, put pressure on my legs and hips while I'm trying to sleep, poke me in the sides, and once has pinched the back of my neck. I'll feel something running up and down my shins and feet. Sometimes, but not often, I'll have extremely explicit 'dreams' while I'm half-awake. There'll be pressure on my lower half, and I'll feel every part of the dream as if it is happening, but even though I can move and I'm not physically restricted, I'll have the feeling that if I do move, I'll upset whatever it is.

I have no idea what the thing is, and I find myself forcing myself not to look in reflective surfaces or mirrors, because if I do, I shan't be able to tear my eyes away as if they're holding something's gaze.

I would love some help, just to get it to leave me alone, if not leave my home?

Other hauntings by AliceLeftWonderland

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AliceLeftWonderland, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

notascrazyasitseems (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
Hey, AliceLeftWonderland.

It's funny that we have a similar problem, though I'm a guy, haha.
There's not much you can do about this, and being angry only makes the problem worse. I suggest imagining light blue flame around you, which will protect you (100% tested) 😆 Other alternatives are calling a priest, or getting in touch with your Guardian Angel.

I wish you best of luck:) Andrew
AliceLeftWonderland (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
:)
Thanks Brit, haha
I think if you have enough time, you can get used to anything.

- Alice
Xox
Worried_Brit_Chick (6 stories) (108 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Like I said, you're braver than me, I'm too much of a wimp to ever get used to something like that! And you're right, you and your fianc
AliceLeftWonderland (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Haha, thank you, Brit.
It's not really terrifying, more confusing.
It was scary at first, but I guess I've adapted to the situation...
I think I might even miss it when I get it to leave, too:c
But it has to go.
It can't just start being horrible to my Fianc
Worried_Brit_Chick (6 stories) (108 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
I hope it works out for you Alice, scary stuff indeed! You're a lot braver than I am xxx
AliceLeftWonderland (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Wow.
You all like arguing, huh?
Every story I go on, there's an argument.

Anyway,

I'm on my own in my home about 90% of the time, as my Fianc
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
I agree with WhiteBuffalo.

Akumax came to this site for advice. JUST LEAVE HIM BE...PLEASE.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
ArchAngelAmaris? Stop stalking and flaming xAkumax. Have you nothing better to do than follow people around and try to convince them of their...what? Inexperience in the Realm of the Unknown?
Newsflash: NO ONE knows EVERYthing about this subject. Collectively, we probably know less than half.
This is SUPPOSED to be a "safe place" to openly discuss these issues and try and gain comfort with people of common experiences. DO not soil that with your condescending ways.
If you have a problem with a person, or a post, simply step away.
Thank you.
xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Amaris I refuse to communicate with you anymore. Alice trust me when I say if you are going to sage the house you have to be stern, and absolutely do not be alone. Things get worse when you are stern because it does not want you to have power over it. Imagine it as a bully, you keep being passive and letting things happen... They will keep happnening. But keep standing up to it, and with the help of others and epecially since you are going to a holy official, things can take a turn for the brighter side.
ArchAngelAmaris (guest)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Oh yes of course, why didn't we think of that? Follow the advice of a person who has little experience with the spiritual world over the advice of established mediums. Alice already told you, she tried being stern with it and it got worse she is speaking out of HER experience. You don't know what you're talking about and it's not wise to try to convince someone to put themselves in danger just because you don't want to be wrong. Think of something other than your pride. This woman has a real problem and you can't pretend to know things just for the sake of seeming knowledgeable. People could get hurt that way.
xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
ArchAngel with all due respect, and this also has nothing to do with your posts on my story. But I am telling her this out of self experience, being timid will do nothing but show this entity that you are weak for the moment being, and if you are not stern with sage, it will have little to no effect. Sage in fact will not even get rid of an entity but will make activity stop for a while. I know you say being stern does not help Alice but you have to trust me when I say to not let it do things to you in your bed. That is where you are most vulnerable and if you let it get away with what it's doing, it's basically telling it that your ok with that.
AliceLeftWonderland (2 stories) (31 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
Haha, ArchAngelAmaris, I am religious to some degree. I was raised Catholic, so I still have the remnants of that faith in me. I'm not 'practising' though, if you get my meaning.
I never go to mass, or pray, or anything really. Terrible, and I always mean to change my ways and regain what I had, but I always either forget or something comes up.

I believe, personally, that using tools from other faiths, such as Wicca which I imagine the sage, amber and wild flowers come from, isn't all that blasphemous.
It's like sweeping AND using a vacuum cleaner. You're just being thorough.

I think I will go and see a priest at the same time as using the Sage and Amber, though.
If only to get all this off my chest.

You're very, very sweet Amaris:) Thank you for all your kind words. I'll let you know what the Priest says, and how it all goes.

- Alice
Xox
ArchAngelAmaris (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
Hmmm, well I do know that it is said that incubi and succubi are not the only sexual spirits around but I must confess my ignorance of the others of the type. I would surmise that it would be an incubus because of what it has been doing to you and because it is consistent with a lot of testimonies of incubus/succubus victims. There are some stories on this site about them too! I tend to think it's an incubus also because of the dreams you have been having and because you say it seems intimidating but not evil. Well, as a Catholic I usually have a Catholic point-of-view on demons, so my view on incubi are that they are minions of satan (being a demon) and that their assignment in the ranks is to corrupt a human. So I think that an incubus wouldn't make his presence feel evil at first, in essence he doesn't want to scare you away. Their job is to tempt you to consign yourself to them by remitting your faith to keep the entity with you so that you may continue to enjoy its company. Then at the time of judgement it will be made known that you chose the empty pleasures of the world rather than live life like it was intended to be lived. (When I say ypu I don't mean you personally:-) because I know you said you don't like this thing at all ❤) At least, that is the Catholic view. Demons are very real to us. I don't want to sound preachy lol:-) so please excuse me if I did. Anyway if you are not religious it is still a good idea to go ahead and use those cleansing tools that have been suggested to you, if you are religious you can also call in a priest or Catholic demonologist to expel the demon. I suggest having a trained person do it because much like demons become enraged if one acts confrontational around demons also become enraged if someone attempts to remove them and they don't have the ability. Don't worry too much though because you can always seek the help of a priest and you have your fiance who loves you and supports you. It'll be alright❤ ❤
AliceLeftWonderland (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
[at] Akuma I honestly don't feel that being stern would work. I lost my temper the other day after it pulled my hair, and yes it did stop for a while, a whole day in fact, but the poking in the sides and pressure has been coming more and more lately.

[at] ArchAngelAmaris You really think it could be an incubus? I never thought I'd be unlucky enough to come across one.
:c

I haven't bought the sage and amber yet, as I'm having a hard time financially, but my fianc
ArchAngelAmaris (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
Aliceleftwonderland, I just wanted to tell you, and Akuma I don't mean to be rude, but the advice that Akuma gave you should not be heeded. If this entity is in fact intimidating or perhaps maybe even a dark natured entity you should not be stern or confrontational in disposition when you try to purify or cleanse your living area. It is recommended by most spiritualists and mediums that I've researched that you should be timid and let your tools and their energy do the work for you. Some entities can be dangerous and it's best not to provoke it or anger it further by being "stern" with it or threating in any manner. I know some people that aren't really familiar with the spiritual world might suggest being stern with spirits as a good thing, well demons, powerful spirits, and just most spiritual entities in general don't work the way humans do. Sometimes it is sad that if working with the lingering spirit of a human, a stern manner might work in getting your message across but I am thinking you have an Incubus there and Incubi are not thought to be human. Good luck!
xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
I believe this story has been categorized in the correct section. Definately use the sage and amber that others have mentioned. I understand you fear you may upset it when you move during... What it's doing. But you must know that if you keep letting it get away with it, then it will be harder to stop. You have to show in a stern manner that you don't want it around anymore. A key thing is to not sage alone however, it can be dangerous and often times not give you results. Always have a person with you, and always keep a stern voice. When you feel the pressure on your lower half, try changing sleeping positions to see if that helps. Like I said though, if you want it gone, it's key to not let it do those things to you, in your state of half asleep, half awake.
AloveB85 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-16)
AliceLeftWonderland-

Have you used the sage and amber yet? Has it worked?
I find this story rather interesting and would like to know how it ended.
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-15)
Absolutely I would be delited to hear from you Alice Email me for what ever you need
ghosthunterX (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-14)
i could help you, if you want but it will take hours for you to do it yourself so you better do it with your friends and family 😐
AliceLeftWonderland (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-13)
[at] Succubussed: I didn't 'file' this story under anything. It was done by the site. Also, I feel it is correctly 'filed' as the entity/spirit has touched me in a sexual way, but I refused to elaborate.

Thank you to everyone for your help, and I'm going to definitely use the sage and amber, and also the wild roses.
Not the salt though, as it'll prove too hard to vacuum out of my carpets!
I was in two minds of whether to dispel the entity yesterday as I felt sorry for it, but I can quite frankly say that today has been a horrible day for mine and it's 'relationship'.
It has got to go.

Thank you so much for all the information, I really appreciate it.

Puppeteer, I might email you on a few other things about it if that's okay.

Take care!

-Alice xox
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-13)
Not at all what's the point of a discovery if it dosent help people besides I realise how broad the term wild roses can be I should have been more clear in the first place It was my pleasure,

Your freind,
The Puppeteer
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
Thank you. I appreciate you coming back. I know that must have looked like I was... Well, I am sure you know what MOST think when I question and then reword. Very nice. Thank you so much for the thorough explanation.
Wado.
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
Oh lol is that what you ment ok yes absolutely not a problem at all you see it is because a rose survives on its own that makes it wild and its struggle for life is what provides such a powerful life energy. No problem I realy do enjoy teaching

Your freind,
The Puppeteer
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
'K. Can they be a rose that has GROWN wild, though? Meaning, someone planted it at SOME time, but now has become wild? I really am not trying to be aggravating. I just want to have a clear understanding.
I LOVE learning new (or rather, old) techniques.
Thank you.
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
It can be any kind of wild roses allthough I find red yellow and pink to be the most effective and yes just burning the amber incence will do fine I am was happy to discover the effectivness of wild roses myself quite by accident I had heard of it in legends but the test wasn't supposed to happen

Your Freind,
The Puppeteer
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
Yes, Thank you, Puppeteer. I, myself had never heard of wild roses. How very interesting. Still not trying to sound stupid, but can it be ANY kind of wild roses, or straight "field" wild roses? There are all kinds of wild roses around the city, if you know what I mean.
And also- just curious.
Can you simply burn the Amber incense, or do you mean use it AS you are cleansing to purify?
Thanks again.
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
My pleasure DCinAZ After all my purpose on here is simply to help were I can If you have further questions my email is on my profile

Your freind,
The Puppeteer
Succubussed (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
I don't understand why you filed this story under the Succubus/Incubus/Sexual Ghosts category. Unless you've left a lot out, this might have been better filed under Voices/touches/apparitions category.
DCinAZ (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
"Replaces bad energy with good". I like that, it makes sense. Thanks Puppeteer13. 😊
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
Wild roses are a discovery I made going through the old legends and I decided to test it, With resounding sucess they are a repelent of dark entities and negitive energy because of the powerful life energy they imminate. To remove negitive energy in your home use either the roses or sage is also good to banish negitive energy hence why you use it in an exorcism it is a purifier and with no negitive energy the dark spirits can't manifest also it replaces the negitive energy with positive. You might also try Amber incence to purify your home as it brings an essence of calming and refreshment. If its only negitive energy there is another cure hemitite is a stone that absorbs and can contain negitive energy but be careful small hemitite may crack if the dark energy is to powerful. Btw Alice if you are not senceing danger from it then it is more then likely you can just find out what it needs and help it to move on. I am happy to receive questions not just from miss Alice but about my methods in general and if miss Alice would like my help to placate or remove this entity she need only ask. Good luck And may the gods watch over you all.

Your freind,
The Puppeteer

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled