You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Yet Again He Is There

Real Ghost Stories

Yet Again He Is There

 

Please read my last stories before reading this one, ok to put it straight. It started off as an imaginary boyfriend. Now I found out that he is a ghost... I am confused. I don't share my feelings that often I keep all to myself, in a way he is helping me I think...

Some time ago I was sleeping. I couldn't really fall asleep so I was like half sleep... I covered my face with my pillow. After sometime I felt a cold touch. It was like playing with my ear and my legs... Well I was cold in a way for some time. The strange thing about me is that I like to draw guy angels with black wings... It feels like I was drawing him this whole time...

I don't believe that there's such thing as black shadow or white shadow, it sounds a bit racist don't you think... I believe that if he needs help do something. I mean he is helping me too in a way, and at least he makes me feel better.

I have this little brown monster like plush toy, and where ever I bring it, I feel better or more comfortable... I believe that he has always been with me since young but I just didn't know it. I have dreams about him sometimes; the best was the time when he was hugging me. I hope you all understand my situations and thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Emo_sharky, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ETanglelica (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
i don know about you, but I really test mine a hundred times, to know whether he is holy or evil, by asking a lot of things and analyse the way he talk. Well he pass the test. But we still break up. Anyway. Be careful of who you are dealing with. You want to know whether he is imaginary or real thing. Try total ignore it with busyness of work or school, and was like full attention and focus on your stuff, and family and friends or try get a club or addicted to games and totally forget about him and pretend he is not there and avoid him if possible. Like totally don talk to him or something for some time around few weeks. Or month. And later on if you remember about him try search for him again and see if his present were still there, if he is still there. He may be real. If he no longer there, he might be just imaginary friend.
Emo_sharky (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
thanks guys for the advices... I really hope these advice will help me go on in life cheers~
Jitow (362 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
Sounds like a very good description of a "Familiar". If you are a Christian or familiar with Christianity, it would be important to test the spirit and at least you woud know what it was and whether you it could be dangerous. My advice would be to stay on the side of caution no matter how good you think it might be. It is not flesh and bone and it may have never been flesh and bone. In this case in particular it is very important to "know" for sure. Next time it communicates to you or you feel it around, ask it how it feels about Jesus Christ and the Bible. If it has a nasty reaction or leaves and does not come back for a few days then you will know that it is evil. It will say stuff like if you love me you would not mention that name, love me or Him. It will try to make you feel trapped by saying what about all that I have done for you. That is when you say, Jesus rebuke you to the foot of His cross.
SoliK (13 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
I don't know if this "boyfriend" is real or imaginary as others suggested too... But the reality is you need to let it go and live your life. The more you dwell on this, the deeper you will fall and even know I don't know you it worries me. If this spirit is real then you need to let it go. I know that is hard but it is for your own good. I know with movies such as "Twilight" for example it is easy to romantize something with the supernatural. But there is nothing romantic about it... You don't know if this is good or bad. There are many spirits out there who are sneeky and try to gain your trust and then once the trust is gained it maybe too late. Try talking to a religious or spiritual advisor... They may have some good insights for you.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
No I don't think that describing shadows as being white or black as being racist.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
I'm honestly not reading anything in any of your stories that sounds ghostly. I am curious as to how many friends you have, if it's just that one who told you that you were haunted, or if you have other friends? What sort of hobbies do you have?
I would be willing to bet that if you broadened your circle of friends and interests that this ghost would fade away. It really does sound as though he is something that your mind gave life to in order to keep you company. Try to find some new friends, and some new hobbies. Get out there and have some new experiences. If this ghost is a real presence, he will still be around. If he is simply a manifestation of loneliness, he will fade away when you no longer feel you need him. You have nothing to lose by branching out, and a lot to gain.
JarMan (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
It sounds like this is some sort of thing you are creating on your own, IE a imaginary friend.

When people want to believe in something long and hard enough, they will. It's that simple. You believe you are being haunted or have a "ghost boyfriend", so you do. You are tricking yourself into believing this.

Drawing because you feel compelled to does not always equate to a haunting. Finding security in personal items such as a stuffed doll or a blanket is also quite common, especially in juveniles.

Dreams aren't always a connection to the paranormal either. A lot of times dreams can offer you insight on personal fears, problems or insecurities.

I think you are a lonely kid who needs a friend.
hagi (1 stories) (53 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
It is a jinn. It may be in love with you or just be friendly with you. It has the ability to whisper thoughts in your head which is why you may have drawn it. It also has the ability to control your dreams and give you visions when you are in or close to a sleep state. I would not try to get intimate with it but ignore it and if it touches you to stand your ground and be firm with it. Don't directly talk to it as things will get worse. If it falls in love with you it may harm you or the real person you have relationship with later on.
Cersed240 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
It could possibly be a poltergeist. Just hasn't fully manifested yet? Just throwing it out there. I'm not very familiar with this kind of spirit.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
Emo_sharky: This ghost could be something you created yourself. Has anything happened in your life that you've found too painful and difficult to talk about? I read in your third and fourth sentence that you don't share your feelings often, you keep them all to yourself. You might think about things that have occured in your life and see if your friend may have been created by you without you realizing it. Please don't try to go any further with this spirit, if that's what he is. You have to be really careful with things like this, no matter how inicent and caring they may seem right now.
Hope this helps you some.

God bless you.
snowhite (203 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
I am not sure if he is a ghost or he is your imaginery ghost boyfriend. Do you have a lot of friends?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: