You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It's Started Again

Real Ghost Stories

It's Started Again

 

Its been a long time since I last had any sort of experience to share on here, but in the last 8 months since having my second child things have started happening again.

It really started off when I was pregnant I would have dreams where someone I knew would die or my dad would come to me. On two separate occasions I had dreams where someone I knew died (one was my granddad who was very ill, and the other was someone I knew when we were kids who took her own life) both sadly died within a few days of the dreams. Since then I have seen them both on a regular basis.

Skip forward to now, my daughter is 8 months old and she will often sit playing with her toys and randomly look over to the other side of the room and start laughing or "talking" to what appears to be nothing. Now I'm not stupid, I know babies will talk or make silly/cute noises to just about anything and I would think that was it if I hadn't started seeing things again as well. For example, I will see someone standing in a doorway and think its my hubby only to remember he's at work or in a different room, I'll hear banging on the wall or someone talking in the next room and think its my 8year old, go check and she will be watching a film or doing her homework or even sleeping.

It's not just "people" I have seen either, I also see what appear to be cats, usually black or shadows coming out from under my bed.

These things don't scare me (I have been dealing with this sort of thing for as long as I can remember) my children don't seem too bothered either but I do wonder if being pregnant and the months following birth make me or anyone more sensitive than normal?.

I'm interested to read other people's opinions on this and will reply to any comments if I get a chance to.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

TW21 X

Other hauntings by teenagewitch21

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, teenagewitch21, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Positively_Paranormal (9 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-14)
Hello Teanagewitch,

In my experience, I have found that pregnant women not only attract the paranormal but many have increased senses. They are similar to psychic mediums in a sense, a lighthouse in the dark, spirit is attracted to them. This is usually due to some kind of message/story they want to share. As far as the shadow cats go it could just be an animal spirit but I'm not certain on that one.

Have a great day,

+P
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-12)
Hi Teenagewitch,

I went back and read your last story, since you mentioned sharing a previous experience. Do you feel that the activity is being generated from a loved one? You mentioned you don't feel scared, so I'm wondering if it's "someone checking in"?

Although, I admit, the banging and disembodied voices would make me feel uneasy. I wasn't sure if you had a previous incident that connected this to a loved one?

I read in the comments of your last story that you used Rook's cleansing method and had positive results. If the activity escalates in anyway, or you start feeling uneasy, perhaps another cleansing is necessary.

I don't have any answers regarding pregnancy enhancing sensitivity. Not that I can remember anyway. 😜 Hopefully, some members with experience on that will weigh in on this.

Thanks for sharing,
Dee

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: