You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Guardian Angle Or Ghostly Car

Real Ghost Stories

Guardian Angle Or Ghostly Car

 

Now this happened I want to say about 8 years ago while my mom my little sister and I were traveling from Arizona to California to visit my older Brother who was living just outside of San Jose at the time. On the Way to visit my Older Brother in California We were driving on a two lane highway I believe to be the I-10 heading east. My little sister was asleep in the back seat and my mom who was driving and me in the passenger seat.

As we were driving we were following this maybe 65 or 66 Brown Ford Mustang that was barely able to do the speed limit of 75 but we stayed with them not speeding. As we were traveling we were going to pass a semi-truck in the left lane. To give you a little bit of a visual we were right about the middle of the trucks trailer right in his blind spot, and this mustang was right behind the cab of the semi. This semi had decided it wanted to switch lanes and started coming into the lane that we were currently in. With the Semi switching lanes we were being forced into the ditch to our left with not enough time to slow down to avoid it. At this point the semi saw the mustang and went back over.

About ten minutes after avoiding what would have been a tragic accident my mom and I noticed the mustang had disappeared into thin air. There was literally no were for it to go. We didn't have an exit for miles we were in the middle of no were. Now mind you this mustang was as solid as you or I. I know you are thinking oh you probably passed it but we didn't it was in front of us the whole time, until it vanished that is.

If you experienced anything like this I would like to know what your takes on it are and thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Other hauntings by Reggieaz20

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Reggieaz20, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mystichorse (4 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-27)
Not to make me mean, but I don't think it was your gaurdian angel. A brown mustang? If it was an angel it would have been pale white or ghostly white maybe even golden. God bless you and loved ones. 😉 ~Ethan
lostsoul (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
i always have this problem when I'm in my dads car and we pass a unusal car a man would look at me and a chill would run down my spine and somehow it would make me want to tell my dad to turn and one day it happened I told him to turn left and a bus hit a car in the middle of the road killed 50 people and died at the spot where I saw the man and got the chill 😲
SoliK (13 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-07)
I've had experiences with ghost cars before. But mine was scary. It's possible it was a guardian angel looking after your family. Thanks for sharing.
anniewilder (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-07)
Hi Reggieaz20,
Thought your story was very cool ~ I'd like to possibly include it in my upcoming book, Trucker Ghost Stories (Tor Books). Contributors will receive a stipend and a free copy of the book. If you're interested in more info, please email me at truckerghoststories [at] yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Annie Wilder
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-07)
so your saying that you and the mustang both started passing the semi at the same time? For the mustang to be right behind the cab of the semi it had to be beside it right behind the cab. The blind spot on a semi is in a spot behind it. The large mirrors on both sides of the truck give the driver a good view of the sides of the truck. Anywho, It sounds like this was at night too. So, let me get this straight. You were following a mustang that could barely do the speed limit of 75 miles an hour... You caught up to a semi, since there were no turn off roads as you stated thus, no entrances either, which means the semi must have had a heavy load and going up hill to be going so slow that a car that can barely do the speed limit of 75 thinks it would be able to pass it, and your family, already knowing the limited speed capability of the mustang must have taken into consideration the speed of the semi and decided you both could pass it with the speed of 65. Am I right so far?
coc6 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-07)
It might be a guardian... A spirit that might have met a tragic fate along the road.
mephisto (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
This sort of thing happens to me almost every day. You would be surprised how suddenly a car you are following can seemingly disappear if you are not concentrating on it the whole time. I would suggest that the Mustang was not quite as slow as you thought - someone decided to put their foot down. (It is a Mustang)
caitlynann4 (1 stories) (33 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
Very interesting, I look forward to more of your stories in the future 😁
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
It seems like whoever was controlling the mustang was there to protect you and your family you said if the mustang hadn't been there that you would be dead so the only explantion I can give is that someone was watching out for you guys.
Reggieaz20 (4 stories) (18 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
Actually it was the Semi that nearly caused the accident if this Mysterious mustang wouldn't of been there I would of ended up dead in a ditch.
bobdylanrock2244 (1 stories) (16 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
i think it was a very mean ghost that has died in prison for driving uncareing and hes making loads more accidents be careful xxxxx ❤ 😁 bob

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: