You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Did He Find Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Did He Find Me?

 

When I was younger I went to this school that wasn't in the town I lived in. Everyday when my mom would take me to school or take me home when school was finished we passed by this really creepy old house. It was abandoned, and it looked like it had been for years. When we would drive by there would be a man in a white shirt and white baseball cap staring out at me from the downstairs window. I was scared, I knew there wasn't something right about this man.

This happened on a regular basis for a good year and a half. Same man, same shirt, same window. Well one day as we were driving by and I looked over and noticed he wasn't in the downstairs window looking out at me, he was in the upstairs window looking out at me! I was really scared by then because he never moved from that spot in the downstairs window.

The man ended up not moving from the upstairs window after that. After about three and half years of this going on, I switched schools and started going to one that was closer to my house. I thought that I would never have to see the man again, but I was wrong.

The other day I was sitting on my couch watching t.v. with my sister. The show we were watching had gone off so she went to our bedroom to get something. While I was waiting for my sister to return, I looked behind me and saw the man with the white shirt and white baseball cap staring at me! I turned away, scared, because I had never seen him outside of the house.

What do you think? Did the man in white find me after I switched schools? Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by Chica22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chica22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-07-19)
Maybe he is reaching out to you for help with something. Not everyone can see them and they always know who can see them. Just my thought. 😉
rajeshwari (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-10)
why don't you look up the history of the house. I agree this is so f'ing creepy. But maybe he needs some sorta help? Just an advice
girlymadness (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-04)
That is sooo creepy! Maybe the house you passed was haunted and the man you saw was dead but it's really creepy and scary how he followed you to your house.
😕
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-30)
Lossshhyy-Lucy: No, I have never used an ouija board. I'm not sure why he is attached to me, considering he has never spoken to me, I may never know.
Lossshhyy-Lucy (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
Have you ever used a ouija board? Obvious question but don't really know why eles this ghost in the white hat would be intrested in you? Hmm
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-01)
Hellquin: Thank you! Sounds like a great idea, I will let you know!
Hellquin (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-01)
reading that creeped me out a little bit! If you saw him in your own home then you should consider blessing the house or something, let us know if you see him again
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
ghost_22: Yes it is a little weird, but no I've never known him. Thank you!
ghost_22 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
well that's a bit weird because like he moved did you nkow him

Best wishes

Ghost_22 ❤
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
daksh- Thanks for the advice... But I have never known of any such man. That really scares me
indiandaksh (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Really strange, usually spirits are attaches to someolace, something or somepne they have known in their life, if you have known any such man, it is alright, but if not, it might cause some trouble...
Keep the faith ❤
-daksh

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: