You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Grandparent's Old House

Real Ghost Stories

My Grandparent's Old House

 

Every other weekend I go over to my grandparent's house when I go with my dad. I've never liked my grandparents' house especially upstairs and the basement. The first thing I saw was a little girl in a white dress standing by the stairs. She was just standing there looking at me. I closed my eyes and when I opened them she was gone. I saw her again when I was in the backyard, She was standing under the porch by this big hole in the ground. I looked at her for a few seconds and then she disappeared.

I saw another little girl out in the garage. She was wearing a green dress and had brown curly hair. I was walking out of the garage when I saw her out of the corner of my eye. There is a stroller in there and she was picking up a baby doll that was sitting in the stroller. When I turned to look at her she was gone.

I saw a woman in all black running through the back yard. She looked like she was running from something and then she disappeared. I was in the back yard again when I saw her for the second time, I looked up at my grandparent's house and in the window I saw her looking out at me.

My grandparent's house is over one hundred years old and I'm trying to find out any information about the house, like if anyone passed away in it or not.

Thanks for reading my story!

Other hauntings by Chica22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chica22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
priaanka: That's what I thought too, I just wish my family would believe me. My grandma told me I was crazy.
priaanka (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
your grandpa's house is a haven for these deceased who don't do any harm but are just lost between the timeportals.
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
roseinbloom: Thank you. I will if I find anything that might be useful, and I will. ❤
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Dear Chica26, good story. Please keep us updated if you find any information, that could help explain your sightings.
In the mean time, I would pray for these spirits, they may need help finding the light.
Thank you for your story. ❤ 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: