You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Bathroom

Real Ghost Stories

Bathroom

 

Last year I was at my mom's cousins house cleaning with my cousin and my sister. My cousin and I were in the bathroom cleaning. But I had to go to the bathroom. There was a trash can under the counter... and as I walked by it, the lid of the trash can opened. But I knew it wasn't me because I didn't step on it. It would have been hard for me to step on it if it's under the counter... That day we heard other sounds. We would come up the stairs after we went downstairs to clean her room. And when we came up the stairs, someone was stomping behind us. It wasn't either of us. Because we don't stomp when we run upstairs except when I'm mad.

Then this other time, I was with my friend Lauren. We were outside jumping on her trampoline. We kept looking out into the woods because we would see stuff. And we kept hearing twigs breaking. So we would look over there and see this one face that reminded us of the girl from the Ring. We went a got a closer look but it wasn't there when we got over there. We didn't know what was happening.

This other time, my friends Lauren, Jordyn, Hannah, and I were playing the Ouija Board and we lit candles around us. We called a spirit and the eye would move... So we would ask questions. We got a little scared and then the candle blew out. It was standing on the dresser so it couldn't have been any of us. We all ran out of the room.

Then we went back into the room again. These dolls were all normal before we left. When we went back, their heads were turned and there feet were like moved forward where it was like going to fall. And we all made sure no one was in there. So it couldn't have been any of us.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hannahbmarie101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-25)
Like every one else writing coments, you're not supposed to play with a ouija board. Are you and your friends still alive?

Qt
jeann (19 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-23)
Playing with a Ouija Board is a NO-NO, it's like looking for trouble, do not mess with things you don't know anything about or at leastknow not much about. You might be unaware that you have already opened portals and the next thing you know, you're already sharing the house with spirits you don't wish to be there.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Ouija boards, no, no, no. Every encounter I read about and reply to with a ouija board concerned, my advice is and always stay away from them.
I read some where that if they where dangerous, they wouldn't sell them at toysrus. Well, that sounds great, in thoery. I don't think the 'game' its self is evil, it is what can happen when using one that is evil. Truthfully, I have never heard a happy ending to a story with a ouijia board involved.

Thank yu for sharing your story,
God Bless!
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
hi you shouldn't play with Ouija Board the can cause death to someone close to you. They can bring evil spirits and demons too you. I would say people who play on them are bad luck cause you get bad luck playing with one.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-30)
Most children want to believe that they know what they are doing and that the ouija board is just a game. Till they find out that it isn't and that they have just opened the door for a lower level entity to enter that is going to make the hauntings they were experiencing seem like the haunted house at the county fair. I also am in total agreement with my friends Martin and Abby, why do people lose control when they know that anything is possible? Its because they don't truely believe or they don't want to believe that anything is going to happen.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-30)
Dear Martin,

That's funny, and a good analogy. It's like that old cliche and analogy of playing with fire and being surprised when one gets burned. Or... If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I guess we are all human and have our different fears. I can't understand why some people are afraid of spiders, scorpions or snakes. I am still not hunting those things though. Ha! Ha!
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-30)
A thing that makes me chuckle is when people play with a Ouija board and when something actually happens, everybody freak out. Isn't that like playing with water and freak out when someone gets wet?

It happens in ghost TV shows too... A "psychic" would enter a room and run away when they hear a sound. Some ghost hunter...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: