You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Happenings Since Childhood

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Happenings Since Childhood

 

I have been reading posts on this site for some time now, and I feel like I have found somewhere that I can actually tell people some of the things that have happened to me.

Well to start you need to know a little of my families background. Almost all of the women in my family have a "sixth sense." My grandmother would have dreams and whatever she dreamt about would happen.

My mother can/could see things... I will have to tell you some of their stories in later posts. So with this all being said I feel as though it is in my genes to know, to feel, and to see things.

Now this starts when I was about 8 and my little brother was about 6. It was late at night; my mom, dad, and baby brother were all asleep in their rooms. My middle brother and I were watching television in the living room and apparently had fallen asleep in the floor on our blankets. I don't know why, but I just woke up all of a sudden. I sat up and looked out the Living room window, and there was a face in the window. It was the face of a white man. He had dark blonde hair, and was wearing dark sunglasses. I could only see from the curve of his shoulders up to the top of his head. I was terrified; I woke up my little brother and made him look... He saw him too, so I know that I wasn't dreaming. We "army crawled" to my parents' room to wake them up. We woke up my dad and told him what we had seen... Of course he didn't believe us.

We lived in a mobile home, and had just moved into it. We didn't have the full front porch built on yet. Where the window was located were no steps, and was way too tall for someone to just stand there and us be able to see that much of them. I just knew something wasn't right from that point on.

So about 8 years go by I am now 16 and I am sitting in my room listening to the radio. I look to the left out of my bedroom window... And there are just the sunglasses that I had seen when I was 8. Ever since that day I have NEVER felt alone. I feel things around me all of the time, I don't know if they are good or not but that one scared me... I have other stories about things that have happened to me and my family as well as things that are still happening.

Other hauntings by Leila28

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Leila28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

FAlleNsTaR (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-13)
That sure is creepy as well as cool! I can't see any ghost though I can feel them. I enjoyed reading your story. Hope you can share more! Thanks for sharing!

-take care! (>-<)
ams112700 (27 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
freaky story hurry I want to read about your mothers and grandmas strange things that happened! 😊 ❤
Leila28 (2 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
I am glad you enjoyed... I have a lot of other stories... I have one of my mom's stories pending approval now... Keep checking it should be in here in about 3 days.

Also if anyone knows what the significance of this is please comment... I don't know what is with the DARK sunglasses. It still puzzles me and it has been 20yrs since I first saw that.
amandariot (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Enjoyed reading your story, can't wait to read about your mother and grandmother's experiences (:

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: