You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Relationship

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Relationship

 

I was from a Christian background. So when my sexual encounters have started, I thought it was Jesus I was dealing with.

According to the Bible, Jesus is our Lover and a Future Husband. According to the Bible, we are the Bride of God. So I was very delighted with his visits. I was in love. I wanted to experience him. I did not see anything, but I felt the feelings of sexual nature, as though my genitals were being stimulated. I also feel some kind of a movement going through my body. It happens in different places at different times but also every night.

The Entity has started talking to me. I do not see it as a Ghost, but I think that most people would consider the Entity to be a Ghost. The Entity has explained to me that it's not an angel either. And that it's not Jesus. (It said that Jesus was just a man). And as far as demons, they don't exist either. The Entity is MANY. It's not one. But it's also one in some way. It's hard to understand. But it's like when they visit me, there is a few. But they represent ONE. They are multidimensional Beings. They represent my Soul mate and my Lover. They have told me that we know each other and are in love, but I just can't remember it. (The Spirit part of us is the one that's in love). They talk to me like they are my Friend and Lover. They tell me that they are deeply in love with me. And that although their love surpasses the physical, expressing it in a physical body (through lovemaking) is the best way to express their love for me for now. They often express their adoration of me and their tenderness for me and their desire to please me and to protect me and to take care of me.

I love our relationship.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DayLight, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Scbsd (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-29)
Sweetly_Sour_Roses, in addition to wondering why you are commenting on a story that is over one year old, I have to wonder what your position is regarding these Beings.

On the one hand you denounce these relationships according to Biblical standards, and then you go ahead with this, "Other than that, I wish I had a relationship like you guys, hard to find someone to love me like they love you"

What are you trying to say?
Sweetly_Sour_Roses (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-29)
Jesus is NOT a sexual spirit, I don't know what type of bible YOU readin, and demons do exist and Jesus wasn't JUST a man. Them ghost you talking to are good liers since you believe them. Other than that, I wish I had a relationship like you guys, hard to find someone to love me like they love you
MeganDear26 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-27)
Jesus christ not incubus I don't know what Bible you are reading but reading your story interesting that's all I have to say. 😲
Kazaka (17 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-07-30)
Yes, what you are dealing with is what you deem an "incubus." By the way, they hate that term!

A better term is cubasha [cyoo-bah-shu]. Latin word "succubare" meaning "to lay upon" and the Jap' word "Yasha" meaning "Spirit".

If you're dealing with 1 who is many, as you say, than it is a good cubasha [can't use the symbols] 😢 who is quite experienced.

Cubashas normally only like our Astral Bodies, the form we take on The Astral, which is a representation of our souls. It probably doesn't like your physical body so it will stay out of your dreams. 😁
Rapunzel (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-30)
Daylight,

I too experienced what you write about. I too thought I was receiving divine favors from Jesus. I just wanted to tell you that you aren't alone in your experience and thank you for posting it. Those who haven't walked in our shoes shouldn't judge.

Rapunzel
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
dear, an incubus is a demon, I really don't know what to say... If you have a good relationship with it then it's your choose dear, good luck! ❤
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
You say man shouldn't mess with other realms. Does that mean that women can? Yeehah! I'm going to go stir up all kinds of afterlife trouble!
luffy (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
man should never mess with anything from the afterlife or other realms. When you let these things in your life, you are basically selling your soul to it. There is always an exchange and price to pay. These things seem to be prone to reveal themselves when one is at their lowest point in life or lacking spiritual faith.
gods_child (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
thats not a normal bible... Jesus is not our lover he is our all knowing brother son of god... Anyways STOP LOVIN THIS ENTITY... Its a demon trying to get into your pants and drag you away from god... My advise see a priest

❤ shajuana
crazymisscarly (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
honey what the hell kind of bible do you have 0.o? I'm a practising christian and I've never heard anywhere that jesus is our lover... But maybe that's just me and they haven't taught my class that part of the story yet...
As to your incubus relationship... If its not creeping you out then go for it I guess
winx717 (2 stories) (31 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
HazMan_III: I would just like to say that your last comment was beautifully stated. I am not here for more religious talk, but only to say that I myself am a Roman Catholic, raised in the schools and the Church. What you said opened my eyes even further. I am guilty of judging, even on other planes, I'm human, a sinner. But you are 100% correct in that we are not here for that. We are here to support and love.

I just felt the need to comment and say thank you.

Take care.
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-12)
I don't know why you're still here, Jitow. I think you're one of the single most offensive people I've ever encountered, and perhaps THE most offensive person here. For all the righteousness you preach, you in yourself are so hopelessly wrong.

I do believe it was a Christian fellow on this site who mentioned that Jesus said he came to save this world, not to judge it. I've seen you judge your brothers in sisters on this site. Petty retorts and degradation are seemingly not beneath you. You're hardly understanding or compassionate. By that token, I'd say you're not much of a Christian. You're hardly human.

This isn't even about religion. It's about morality. Helping your fellow humans and all the creatures on this Earth is a sign of God's love, and that love is unconditional. We're all His children are we not? I'm sure He loves us all the same, regardless of our faith. Love your brothers and sisters the way God intended. Use what He gave you when He sent you into this world. You'll find it within you, not in a book and not in buildings topped with crosses.

You can spit your fork tongued prophecies, and cast us into the darkness, but until you can love like God, you too will remain in the dark.
Jitow (362 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-02-11)
Along with the hundreds of other Bible prophecies just about Jesus that have come true over the years, one of the most important phophecies that was to signal the second coming of Christ was Israel to once again become a nation. This geography had last been under the control of Israel some 2,400 years before Israel became a nation again in 1948. This was not a prophesy that said Christ would return in 1948 but that it would signal that His coming was near. Thus the TV evangelist alway trying to pic a date and always being wrong. Jesus did say that no one would know the day or the hour but that we are to watch during this time for signs and wonders and we are seeing them daily now. 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 says: 9The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the power of Satan. He will use every kind of power, including miraculous signs, lying wonders, 10and every type of evil to deceive those who are dying, those who refused to love the truth that would save them. 11For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie. 12Then all who have not believed the truth but have taken pleasure in unrighteousness will be condemned.
Seek and ye shall find.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
well said... A site for discussing, a site for the curious, looking for other's experience, and point of view... So that we may find some answers; of course any answers always seem to only raise more questions... Now, some of the preaching;the "my way is THE only way" is very cult like, and echoes the likes of "Jim Jones"...anyone who was/is paying attention, knows what happened there. Let's not go there. 😉
Martin (602 posts) mod
+9
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
Jitow, if you think you have the absolute truth and there are no facts, no arguments, no points, nothing that could change your mind on any issues, then there's no point in discussing with you is it? Well lo and behold, this is a discussion site, for curious minds capable of integrating new information in their view of the world. All you do is parrot your religious book and you're incapable of imagining a world outside of your preconceived notions. Sorry, but each of us here have their own religion (or lack of) and we don't come here to be preached at. If we all did that, there would be no communication. If we wanted to that, we'd go to some preaching web site. Your chosen username said it all from the beginning ("Jesus is the only way"). You're a conclusion looking for a facts that supports your views. You only see what you want to see and dismiss anything else. Well, that's not how growth, progress and knowledge works, it's the other way around. If we all thought like you, we'd just be reading one book and living in caves.

Http://archvillain.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/creationism.jpg

That being said, preaching is against our guidelines. Of course, you'll find a way to spin this into some form of persecution complex because it makes you feel righteous, but if it applies to everyone of all religions. Being irritating to people is not proof of being right. 12 years olds can be pretty irritating when they don't get their ways. And I'd be offended by some white supremacists posting racist comments also. I'm pretty sure that doesn't make divine prophets. So anyway, if your God is some angry, bloodthirsty deity that dooms people to eternal damnation because they haven't read the right book or believed exactly the right things, I'm not interested in him one bit. Funny, there seems to be plenty of Christians on this site that do not share your views. Somehow they retain the capacity to use their brains and reason and although their lives are inspired by the Bible, they still think for themselves and are capable of interacting with others without preaching. Maybe their God gave them the gift of intelligence and they plan to honor him by using it.

Sorry DayLight for using your story but it had to be said in public. Jitow, stop preaching or you won't be welcomed on this site anymore. Not because we can't handle your truth, but because it's annoying, counter productive and because it's been in the guidelines since the beginning.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
Forgive me. Jesus would.

My e-mail is open for now, feel free to drop a line to discuss.

All I'm REALLY saying about this whole thing (trying to get back on topic) is where the naive might believe at first, anyone truely following a religion wouldn't believe such things as their idol having intimate relations with them. As for the incubus itself... Again I'd be doing my best to berid myself of such beings, especially as a Christian (as the author claimed to be in the beginning of all this).
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
Oi... Just so it's clear, I don't hate religions. Just certain people. I'll try and cool off and turn a blind eye to these sorts of comments in the future.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
Jitow, get who you're talking to and about right. I'm the one dropping nubers. So at least put the right person on blast. And for the record, it's 67%, not 67 million. Let's be accurate in numbers, shall we?

You want to get down and dirty, let's settle it via e-mail. This isn't the venue for which God is right or not.

Survey says: religion doesn't have a place being preached here.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
HazMan: Calm down 😆...Martin can handle this...

Jitow: Really?...
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
HazMan_III: Julian, remember what I told you before mate regarding these stories, best to ignore them don't let things get to you, read a differant story and let this one be buddy! Well that's what I do anyway lol 😊

Dan
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
Will someone please stop me before I say something that might potentially get me kicked off this site? I am literally on the verge of typing every obscene word in the history of mankind. I swear, this is going to give me an ulcer.

This comment from Jitow is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
All this bickering can come to nothing except to inflate the participatant's pride. There is no wonder why DayLight has not updated this discussion. I would not either.

Daylight I believe that I understand you. If you wish to discuss this in a non-judgmental and respectable way, my email is in my profile.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
my comment was for LF2582... Sorry I didn't make that clear...
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
uh... I don't really know what to say in relation to your comment except that this isn't normal and you need to get out of it now. Your situation frightens me to no end. I don't know how much I believe now, because this seems way beyond truth. Unless you are being abducted by aliens... This is not incubus behavior. I can't say you are lying because I don't know. I guess there is a first time for everything but if you could see the face I am making you'd realize how shocked at this story I am. 😲

Yeah...I don't know about this 😐
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
LF2582 - my apologies, I wrote your profile name wrong. Sorry about that.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
LF2585 - red bold letters at the top of this screen say no explicit content is allowed. Can you tone it down a little bit? There really are people, age and maturity, on this site who do not need to read what you have written here. They will seek out this story because it has already been a hot topic. You can get your point across with words much less graphic but the meaning will still be there.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
honestly Marg, do you have to experience something for yourself, before believing the word of thousands of others who lived through such an event? There is a big difference between being a skeptic, and a debunker. Being skeptic, is healthy, debunker is closed minded... Deciding that something is just too overwhelming to be a real occurance.
Marg (guest)
-2
13 years ago (2011-02-08)
Honestly,I don't really believe that people can have sexual encounters with spirits.Still,nobody has to click on these stories and read them.😁😁
Martin (602 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-08)
I actually think it's very self-centered and narrow-minded to consider the time period that you live in to be the end of time. They've been saying that a million times for 2000 years and they were always wrong. You'd think that when Europe lost a third of its population with the black plague in the middle ages, people would have a right to call it the apocalypse, but even they were wrong. Even this century, you'd think that people calling Hitler the anti christ would have been right. Nope, wrong again. So after all those countless times in history where really dramatic turn of events happen and it wasn't it, people watch the news, a few wars or natural disasters go on, no less, no more than in the previous centuries, and think "This is it!". Come on, that's just trying to make your life more interesting than it really is. Most people in the time of Jesus expected the Apocalypse to happen during their lifetimes. It's been 2000 years. And yeah, no offense to die hard christians, all this is based on everything in the Bible being literally true, word for word, the only true religion or philosophy, which in the grand scheme of things, and from a logical point of view, the probability is next to zero.

We do have to watch out for a few novel global threats though, like global nuclear war or an environmental crisis caused by pollution. These issues weren't a possibility in the past and they could wipe us out. Life have been almost exterminated out a few times in the past million (billion?) years, including the well known dinosaurs extinction, and we don't call it the apocalypse. I think that's pretty insensitive of us, especially since we've been here only a few seconds if life on earth was reduced to 24 hours.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled