You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Daughters Visits

Real Ghost Stories

My Daughters Visits

 

Let me start from the beginning since there are a few events where she has visited.

My daughter, Mikaila was born at 28 weeks gestation on December 13th, 2010. She passed away February 7th, 2011 at 11:28pm. My fiancé and I held her until she passed. She was never taken home from the hospital due to being a premature infant.

Three hours after she passed away, we got home from the hospital and broke down in the living room. My fiancé owns an iPod dock that he's had since we first got together and it was located in the living room a few feet away from me. As I was sobbing and in hysterics, the iPod dock switched on. My fiancé was holding me at the time so there was absolutely nothing near the iPod dock. It turned to a radio station that didn't exist and all we heard was white noise and what sounded to be a fan on high. I tried to ignore it at first but it seemed to get louder. Eventually I stopped crying because the sound was so distracting and I went over to the iPod dock to see what was going on. As soon as I got closer to it, the iPod dock shut off. My fiancé and I turned it back on to see what station it was on and it was on 87.5. This event continued every time my fiancé or I would get really depressed and start crying from losing her and that happened for about 2 days after she passed.

The events that have been occurring since then are stranger now.

Our 2 year old son has been waking up in the middle of the night and talking to someone in his room, laughing and giggling as if he's having a conversation with someone. We have a TV in his room and each night this has happened, the TV was on and the channel was nothing but static lines. This struck me as odd until late last night (February 21st to be exact).

My fiancé and I moved the iPod dock into our bedroom so we could listen to music before we went to bed. We were cuddling around 11:30pm when the iPod dock started to get really bad static through the music. I looked at my fiancé and simply said "I think it's time to get a new iPod dock for you. It seems yours is starting to go." The static got louder as I was talking. My fiancé got up from bed and went over to look at it, seeing if there were any visible issues like other electronics near it. As soon as he got up, it kind of clicked in my head what was going on. I said out loud, "Okay, Mika (Her nickname). You can stop now, baby." And instantly it calmed down into a soft whine and faded away. My fiancé turned around and stood there looking at me as white as a ghost. It freaked him out pretty bad.

The next morning I called my mom and explained what happened. She laughed and said "So you were visited last night also?" I asked what she meant and she explained that there were floating orbs in her room about at about 10pm. I got the idea to ask the rest of our loved ones if they were visited as well. My dad and niece (who is more like a sister to me) explained they both had dreams of her last night and it was the same dream. Mikaila was sitting on a couch smiling at them. When they saw her she just waved and then they woke up.

I'm not sure if anyone else has had any experiences like these before but I really hope I'm not alone in something like this. So if anyone has had anything like this happen to them... How long did it happen for and what should I do? Do I keep acknowledging her and what do you think she's contacting us for?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, B_Delay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

crazygirl94 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
also what you could do is right her a poem or story about the reasons you love her and wish she was still here. Then if you have a special place for her like a room or anything put it there so she can see it. Hopefully she relises your love for her and relises even if she is dead shes your daughter and your family.
crazygirl94 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
4 years ago I had twin girls name leah and bryanna. Bryanna and Leah were born healthy and fine, but Leah was allegict to breast milk. She eventually died. 😭 For years now Leah visits all of my family. We built her a bed and buy her toys. Bryanna plays with her without knowing it. But my family has found a way to keep her in our family just as much as our hearts. ❤
Mylenium (1 stories) (9 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
mystichorse,

How very insensitive of you. You need to grow up.
genji123 (7 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-01)
just talk to her and be family shes your daghter or son that's what id do treat her like your kind and protect her! ❤ ❤
mystichorse (4 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-02-27)
One question, your title is: My Daughters Visits. You only have on daughter, so that was a blooper! 😕
mystichorse (4 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-02-27)
Maybe if you really love her you would play the knock game with her. Next time she visits ask her questions like: If you love me knock once, Are you mad at me knock twice. It's easy! God Bless You! 🤔
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-26)
B_Delay,

I was deeply touched by your sharing... It is beyond beautiful that your daughter is making contact with you and your family! We still have the company of our beloved grandfather here in our house. He also uses sound sometimes to contact us, or smells. I wish you and your family all the best!

Peter,
Melime (10 stories) (64 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-26)
I'm really sorry for your loss. I'm sure your little girl is visiting to let you know she's there with you. ❤
markj7 (3 stories) (19 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-26)
I am sorry your family had this trial. My personal beliefs are that the spirits coming into ths world choose their parents. When an infant dies, it is a special spririt and only needed to come here to obtain the body needed for the second coming. So your baby was very special in Heavenly Father's eyes. No earthly trials or lessons had to be learned. I know it must be difficult loosing a baby at any age but you will be rewarded when you leave this world. You will still have the oppurtunty to raise this child since you did not on earth. My religion teaches this concept and I truley believe it. You and your child will have the chance to bond and grow together.
hannaho11 (11 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-26)
Awww
I think shes come to tell you shes okay,
Keep and updating about her, your stories are very interesting, hope it all goes well❤ ❤ ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
First of all, I want to extend my sympathy to your entire family. I agree, the pain never completely goes away. You learn to deal with it a little more each day, but it never goes away. I have lost two babies.

Second, I am so sorry for comments like the ones from Suni. They have been removed and have no place here.

There is really no pre-set time that these visits occur. I see no harm in communicatting with her when you know she is there. She is trying to comfort you.

You are all in my prayers,

God Bless!
Mylenium (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
I'm so sorry for your loss, B_Delay. My heart goes out to you, your fianc
B_Delay (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
I did have another visit from her tonight. The same type of visit also - Through the ipod dock. I sat and talked to her for a while. I told her I loved her and missed her. I also told her that whenever she wants, she can move on and that I don't want her to feel I'm holding her back from moving on. The static continued after that though and lasted for a good 10 minutes. I eventually told her goodnight and turned on the ipod music. A song came on and began to fast forward through the entire song. I got up and hit the back button to see what song it was since the ipod was on random. It was 'What part of Forever' by Cee Lo Green - of course I've spent the past 20 minutes crying due to the lyrics of the song.

Also to taz890: Yes. She's still visiting my son. It happens almost every night or two. He's in his room right now talking up a storm as I'm typing this. It's 2:41am right now.

To the rest of you who have left such wonderful comments, me and my fiance thank you so much. ❤
lynrinth (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
Sincere condolences on your recent loss. I think the majority of the commenters are correct. It's the spirit of your daughter hanging around, just possibly letting you know she is fine, and not suffering. She is giving signs she is not gone, in a sense, but she is giving signals she is alright. In time, she should move on. The pain may never completely go away, but with time, it's a lot easier to bear. At least with her visitations, you know she is a living spirit, and sounds like is happy. God bless and take care.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
a truly touching story thank you for posting.
Your daughter knew and still knows she was loved very much by you and your partner and she is showing you that love back the only way she can.
Also I think it is sweet that she has contacted your son too (is this still happening?)
There is nothing wrong with talking to her she was/is your daughter and any contact is speical be thankful you have the chance as most would not get that.
As for the comment from suni how wrong is that? You know who it is like any parent would, bless you and your family and enjoy the moments you have with your speical daughter
deliriumdreamsicle (18 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
I also think she's trying to tell you that it's all okay. I mean, what else can a baby be coming back for. They doen't have that much unfinished business in this world... Except perhaps to be able to give love. And maybe that's the best thing she can do to show her love to you guys. It's all good. Grief comes in waves. I'm 4 years into mine and I still feel it. But you'll get by. You have an angel!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
To me it sounds like she is just letting you know she is ok. I think she moved on and came back. She may be with other family members as your mom described multiple orbs. What a nice thing for her to come back and say she is ok. I am sorry for your loss. She may also be your new angel. If she couldn't be with you in the physical she may want to stay with you spiritually.
B_Delay (1 stories) (4 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
Thank you for all of the comments.

For one, Suni, I never made contact with her. I never asked her to come back. Perhaps you should read the entire story before spurting the ideas of devils and such. If I had done rituals and such then I would have reason to worry. But no, I'm just a grieving mother who's happened to notice such things going on in my own household.

As for the rest, thank you so much. Me and my fiance are doing very well for taking such a hard loss. However, we have a 2 year old son who needs his mommy and daddy right now because he can't understand what's going on. I think that is what's keeping us from breaking down completely.

BadJuuJuu - That is what I was going to do the next time this happens. Though thus far, this hasn't happened again.

And Minimom, I do think she might be trying to tell us that "It's okay." Her death was very unforeseen. Me and my fiance were told she would be coming home in a week. That same night we were then told she might not make it because she had Necrotizing Entrocolitis. A lot of things happened so quickly and we couldn't quite cope with it all since none of this should have ever happened - Not in a child that was almost 2 months old. We were told by the 2nd hospital she was transferred to that she had suffered for a long time and that this illness was there for a very long time and because of that, she wouldn't make it. So perhaps she's trying to tell us that she's not in pain anymore? That's the best guess I have.
deliriumdreamsicle (18 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
I lost a baby 4 years ago. Stillbirth. We had him cremated and the urn is still in our bedroom. I don't really get "visits" (or acknowledged ones at least) but now that I read your story, I was reminded of two instances when I had sleep paralysis (I sometimes have them and I'm used to it, not scared at all), and it felt like a little child crawled up to the bed to be beside me. Like I could feel the wave on the mattress, near my arm, and sometimes inside the blanket. It doesn't do anything bad. Nor scary. Just there.

This comment from suni is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

minimom (50 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
As a mother who has lost 3 (stillbirths), first let me say that the pain never goes away but it does ease over time. Just hang in there, work on your relationship. When things like this happen it will either make the bond stronger or the relationship fails. Remember that BOTH of you suffered a loss.

The visits are for a reason, maybe she's telling you "it's ok", whatever the reason, cherish it.

So sorry for your loss.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
I think she is just trying to spend time with her family. Interact and bond with you. Talking to her is fine. You may at some point tell her that it is ok for her to complete her journey to the Other side. You don't have to tell her that right away. She may have already completed the journey and came back just to have time with you.
erin19 (1 stories) (41 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
Im so sorry about your loss, she loves you and your fianc

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: