You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Sister's House 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Sister's House 2

 

This story is a continuation from my other story "My Sisters House".

Every time I looked after my niece I would find her (After I put her to bed) sleeping in her doorway to her room. When confronted about this she claimed a man in the corner of her room kept scaring her and she could not get to sleep. As this was starting to become a regular co-occurrence I decided to tell my sister. She was a bit sceptical at first and didn't really pay attention to what I was telling her.

It wasn't until about 2 weeks later that I heard from my sister, she had called my mum and told her she felt as if she was being watched in her home and that my niece was acting strange at night and wouldn't sleep in her own room. Anyway this has being happening for a while now so my sister decided to do some research on the house. Apparently, according to neighbours, a family had lived in the house about 60 years ago. There was a man a woman and 1 small boy. The man was a Physicist and the woman a house wife. They were a very strange family and never came outside nor said hello to anybody. Apparently every time the family came out of the house they had their heads to the ground. Some, older neighbours, say he was doing experiments in the house but nobody knows. The man eventually died and his wife decided to sell the house and move away.

So, presumably, another man and his wife purchased the house. Now the weird thing, the neighbour told my sister that every man and wife that purchased the house had broken up ever since that man and his family lived there. And so did my sister from her husband. About a year passes and she is in a relationship with another man and they break up too. The neighbours have said they have seen 6 married people get divorced because of the house.

Another strange event happened about 3 months ago. My sister had brought home a friend from work so they could have a bottle of wine and a chat. They were sitting on the sofa drinking their wine and chatting and my sisters friend was just looking at a painting and saw a white figure float down the stairs.

My sister is freaked out by this so she invites a friend over, who is a medium. And she told my sister that there was a spirit of a man in the house and wants you to know he is taking care of you. This settles my sisters nerved slightly to know it was not a malicious ghost.

My sister has recently told me she has seen many times a white figure floating down the stairs. But the strange thing is that just recently it has turned black. As I mentioned in my previous story my other sister lives across the street from her and has a good view of her front dining room. She claims she has seen a man walking around her dining table when she was at work and he was all black.

Strange things keep happening and I'm not sure how to explain them other than them being paranormal. But that is what has happened to date.

Any advice or help on why the spirit has turned from white to black would be great.

Thanks for reading,

Kindest Regards

Ben

Other hauntings by Mosha

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mosha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sassivertu (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
My dear I think its best you and your sis get that house blessed before you make thoes spirits angry. Get them out or you get out.
Mosha (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-01)
Thanks for the comments everyone! I'm a bit unsure of the term "clown" in the paranormal sense. Can someone explain please?

Thank you all

Ben
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Mosha,
Have you considered there may be two spirits? One not so nice and the other a protector? The protector would be holding the other at bay but unable to banish him on his own. Your nieces bedroom may have been his room, or study at one time and that would be the reason he is seen there by your niece. This doesn't make him a demon at all, just a person who probably had a bad attitude when he was alive and kept it through death.
It has been a theory that spirits seen as black, or shadowy are just not strong enough to completely manifest into anything more. On the other hand, if it was someone who was a meany when they were alive, he may have simply chosen to appear as a shadowy entity to frighten those he sees a enemies.
aya22 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
I will put my two cents in here. Not trying to repeat what others have said, but I might as well a little. Spirits can put on fronts and seem friendly at first to their intended focus of attention. I would advise her to be a little careful with this guy... His relationship while he was alive was obviously not the best one. Her acknowledgment and acceptance of him could be the first bit of attention he's received in a while. He could become possessive and begin to convey whatever attributes he had while he was alive. I wonder how he died? Black figures are typically not good, anyway.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Yea, some spirits can do that, I mean gaining a person's trust, and then acting evil. The spirit may have "tricked" the Medium into thinking it had good intentions. E.g. The spirit "put on a front" (acting nice) to the medium, but really had bad intentions towards your sister. Changing colour from white to black is really never a good sign. Or perhaps this black spirit is a different spirit altogether.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
rhondaskppr (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
I agree with justcurious and happyspirit... If I was told"taken care of you" I wouldn't have took it as ok its kind... Sometimes they won't to get your trust so you don't try and get rid of them... And in the end they turned out evil... I would do whatever it takes to help the spirit cross over because his time is done on earth and needs to move on so your sister and her daughter can live their lives. If you read my story you would see my daughter started seeing something in our home but not until we had our son... Nothing happened until we had our son...weird! Still wondering about that... Anywho as I was saying... My daughter was 3 when it started but she always told me it didn't scare her... So since it does scare your sisters child I wouldn't trust it by all means!
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
I'm not sure that the spirit "taking care of" your sister has innocent intentions. He certainly was frightening your neice. The fact that it (he) is showing up dark now is not a good sign either. Whatever that spirit is - could he the one breaking up the couples? Does he want your sister all for himself? He may not want other men around.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
From what I have read and seen in the past it seems that sometimes the color that the ghost/spirit turns can be more associated to its intent (not sure how but that's just what I have read). There have been stories that I have read where people have associated a black spirit to be more demonic or evil. (Not trying to make it seem scary or anything). Have her bring the friend that is the medium back over and see if she gets a similar response from the ghost again.

Peace
JustCurious

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: