You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Stalker Ghosts?

Real Ghost Stories

Stalker Ghosts?

 

Just saying I was wide awake for everything I am stating it's just at night but I am not asleep or half-asleep when this happens.)

For years I have seen and been followed by spirits. Through multiple homes and places they seem to follow me. I often wake up in the middle of the night, probably 3-5 times a night, but it just always seems normal to me. I generally tend to just try to fall back to sleep but numerous times when I've woken up something hasn't felt right in my room.

I can never sleep in silence; I must always have music or TV on to fall asleep and some source of light, a clock radio or my phone generally. The complete dark and silence discomfort me. For many times I hear noises in my room when there shouldn't be. The door is always closed and I don't keep any pets in my room at night. But I will hear things move around in my closet, or on my bookshelf, or in my bathroom. Many times I've also felt pressure put on my bed as if someone is sitting on the end of it and will sometimes see indents as if someone is there.

I also see things at nighttime, and no I am not delirious or insane or paranoid, I am a rational person. I have seen numerous different shapes and even seen quite a few of them crammed into my room at a time. They are like shadow forms of people or animals, I don't see specific details. They always seem to be facing me or looking at me as if expecting something. I've seen a shape that reminded me of an old woman, a few feminine figures that seemed like those of young girls, and many more. I've also seen animal forms.

The thing is things have also moved around my room before, and I know I do not do it, I don't sleepwalk or anything. I have woken up and all of the sheets were taken off of my bed and were in a spherical shape on the floor. Along with things being moved from where I had set them the night before.

Many times I also have to sleep with the light on when I wake up due to an extreme unease in my room.

I've also heard murmurs, like voices, at night but I rarely can hear what they are saying. Some have even been whispered right into my ear.

Once I was awake trying to go to sleep and there were several ghosts in my room. The only thing was that they all had weapons. Then they began to move and one tried to stab me with a dagger. The thing was I felt slight chest pain as the shadow dagger was stabbed into my chest. Then they began to try to stab me and another had a sword and tried to slice my head off. The next morning I woke up with a headache, a sore throat, and had various chest pains throughout the day along with a few scratches along my arms and legs and a bruise that weren't there the night before.

However most of the ghosts that I see are benevolent and do not try to harm me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RogueNyx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
I also have to add that I have had many paranormal experiences. But none of them have I ever had someone try to hurt me. I've only seen one full body apparition, and she didn't do anything but stand in the window where she was. It concerns me with your one incident where they tried to hurt you, and the next morning you woke up with some scratches and a bruise. Again, let me know if you want to get rid of them. I'm not saying (if you'e pyschic) that you can't get rid of them forever, you will always have spirits with you, sadly.
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
You might be pyschic, like me. Let me know if you want to get rid of them. I know how.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-04-01)
katiepantyhose - it's an April Fool's joke and, for me, it was a great stress reliever. Things were getting tense on some of the s.t.o.r.i.e.s. (Hey! That worked! Bless you!) And this provided some much needed relief.
katiepantyhose (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-01)
First I would just like to say why does the site bleep out g.h.o.s.t and put clowns instead? Especially if the person who wrote the story can use that word.

Anyways. When I was younger and used to live by myself I would sleep with my lights on too. I am always getting visited at night. When I was by myself it would bother me a lot more than it does now. I am always being touched or talked to. Most of the time I don't quite understand what they're trying to say with me. Other times they just say my name to wake me up. I just ignore them now. I keep my eyes closed. It's slowed down activity, but has not gotten rid of them completely. Maybe that will help you get some sleep? As for me I believe I passed this down to my daughter. So she wakes up screaming: (So, I don't get much sleep. But! I hope you do!
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
i got the same thoughts as lynrinth you could have dorment psychic abilitys that are drawing these spirits to you, if you can try going to a spiritualist church and ask there for help and guidence. Know this is not much advice but I hope what little it is will help you.
Carl
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
In regards to Spirits attacking you, my Husband has had the exact same thing happen to him, see Partner Sees Spirits. He has had a spirit attack with him an ax. Use a strong, firm voice, and use a prayer of Protection. Pray to God and the Angels to protect you and your family, and your house from negative spirits and spiritual activity. Be strong. With the benevolent spirits, you may have a psychic gift as lynrith said.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
Have you ever thought you might be pyschic? Hence, the ghost groupies. I agree, it could be a deceased relative protecting you. Along with benevolent spirits, there are bound to be bad ones, too. Sooo, try to stay calm. Sounds like you can do that. And strong. Prayer, firmly telling the spirits to go and leave you alone, or consult someone who may be in a position to help you. God bless.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: