You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Update On Mr. Ghostly

Real Ghost Stories

Update On Mr. Ghostly

 

Just a small update on my good friend Mr. Ghostly. They say that babies are more able to see ghosts and other paranormal things than adults. Well, I have a 6 month old nephew that was living with me at my dad's for a few months.

My sister was using my room while I was at school to get Logan (my nephew) to sleep. While she was watching TV, lying down with my nephew sitting on her stomach, he kept looking over to the corner of the room. She was trying to get him to look back at her, but every time she turned his head towards her he would snap his head back to that corner and smile. My sister finally saw his shadow and it made her feel a bit better.

She of course had to tell me when I got home after school though. She saw his shadow when we were younger too. She never told anybody until I told her about what I saw. Then, the other night while I was in my room I could hear someone outside my door just walking around.

I opened the door and felt a cool breeze, like wind, go by me. I know he's not harmful so all I said was "hi." I think he likes it better when I talk to him. I can still tell he's around, but when I talk to him, there isn't as much activity as there is when I get to busy and sort of ignore him.

Other hauntings by tabby315

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tabby315, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tabby315 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
I have no idea who he is, he's been with me since I was young. My mom knows he's there too. She remembers the house that we used to live in when I was young had older people living there. Before we moved in the older man died peacefully in his sleep and then his wife moved into a nursing home. I don't know if that would be Mr. Ghostly, but I guess it's possible.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-03)
tabby315: Thanks for the update, I was thinking do you have any idea who Mr Ghostly may be at all? He definitely sounds harmless which is a good thing seeing as you have small children around. Please keep us posted with this.

Thanks for sharing

Dan
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
your right tabby babys and young children can see spirits more than most adults as the young have not been "programed" by adults that "ghosts are not real" so are more open to seeing them.
I think it is nice that you do say hi to mr ghostly and do talk to him I know from past experiance that just saying hi and showing them you know there around seems to keep them happy and if you let him know you don't mean to ignore him but are sorry when you do I'm sure the activity won't get too bad.
Thanks for updating a sweet post 😊
Carl

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: