You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Baby Doll Noise

Real Ghost Stories

Baby Doll Noise

 

This happened a few months back in January of 2011. This story is more on the wacky side than anything else.

My mother and I are very open to the paranormal, and can sense ghosts. I can feel a ghost's presence, emotions, and occasionally I'll get a sense of what they look like even if I don't actually see them. (If that makes sense.)

That said, one day while my mother was giving me a ride over to my friend's house, she told me about an odd dream she had. She told me that in this dream there was a "maliciously happy little girl". She said that this girl was too happy, and was running around causing problems. My mother said the dream had scared her, although she wasn't sure why.

After that my mother kept telling me that she was sensing the presence of a little girl in our house. I normally have dreams about the ghosts if they're hanging around, but I didn't sense her at all. My mother is extremely good with children, but I'm not. Thinking back on it if there was a ghost of a little girl she probably just didn't like me enough to make her presence known.

One day my mother had been trying to wake me up for hours. Eventually she gave up and left me alone. At about 1 pm something did wake me up though. It felt like someone was sitting on my bed. Whoever it was couldn't weigh very much. That wasn't what woke me up though.

In my right ear (I was lying on my back) I heard a baby doll sound. It was extremely loud, like it was pressed against my ear.

I sat up, startled. I felt someone staring at me from where I'd felt someone sitting earlier. It was one of those things where you can feel the eyes boring into you. I was groggy at first, but managed to stumble out of my room. Once I got to my mom I realized what had happened and panicked. I told her about it, and she seemed surprised.

I got a mental image of what the girl looked like too. She had blond curly hair, and a fancy red dress, one that a doll might wear. When I went back into my room I could still feel her sitting there, still staring at me. Eventually she went away though.

Now, I have a theory about what happened. The girl only really liked my mother. Now since my mother was having a hard time waking me up, the girl probably stepped in to help. That's just what I think at least. I know I wasn't dreaming, if that counts for anything.

This is just something weird that happened to me one day. I figured I might as well share it. Thank you for reading!

Other hauntings by MeganSierra

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Idaho

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MeganSierra, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EXOSarang (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
my friends aunt has a porcelin doll and it creeps me out. I don't liike dolls like that, they freak me out
MaryAnneTHEdoll (23 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-26)
When you said "She has blonde curly hair and fancy red dress" I freak out because it looks exactly like my porcelain doll.

❤ MaryAnne
Mistral (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
Dolls are creepy-like in that way... That's the whole reason why mine are (hopefully!) stored safely in the garage in one of the "locked cabinets of forgotten things" as I like to call it.
Perhaps that the little girl never really knew a mom, probably hers died giving birth to her. So the girl could've felt lonely and attached to your mom when you guys started living there.
coolkatg (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
wow, that's just awesome that you can sense spirits! You must be pretty good at it, and used to it by now. (I tend to get scared VERY easily.) That is definately a freky expiriance, amd I'm glad for you'r mom that the ghost most likely likes her. About the baby doll noise, that would creep me out the most. Great story, I loved it! Please keep postign more about any Paranormal you sense!

Kat ❤
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
Interesting story. I think you and your mom are a little psychic.

Haha, I agree with you on dolls. They are creepy.
MeganSierra (8 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
We don't have any old dolls in the house, mostly because my mom and I are kind of scared of them. I think it's a possibility that there had been a doll made in her image, but I never got into dolls. The closest thing I have to a doll is a porcelain Japanese doll in a red kimono, that's it.
hidden-joker (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-08)
This is a very, very interesting story, indeed.
By chance, do you know if you have an old doll somewhere in the house? In the older days, often, they'd make dolls in a child's image, and usually, they would use the child's own hair.
Perhaps this is a ghost attached to a doll of some sort?
zombiesarecommingforme (3 stories) (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-08)
That is very interesting. I can visualize the little girl becuase I have a porcelin doll wearing a very fancy red dress and she too has curly blonde hair.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: