You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Phantom Surprise And Sainte-Chapelle

Real Ghost Stories

Phantom Surprise And Sainte-Chapelle

 

I have recently returned from a vacation to Europe where I found many orbs in my photos and must admit didn't have a clue about them until I started to research them and was delighted, as the reason I was in Europe was to verify information given to me a few years prior from a very interesting visitor. To say the visitor was unique is an understatement as my visitor was not of this century. In fact, upon closer questioning and realization, my visitor was from the 13th Century.

This story in itself needs a book devoted solely to this incident, (which I am in the process of writing) but I wanted to share some of the highlights with others of the same mind set. During his visit six years ago, which lasted for a period of 4 months, I asked many questions and was showed many things regarding his life, death and the reason he was here. I was also shown castles, churches and events which I have since found and visited and can without doubt say, I now understand that this person had shown me the truth.

Phantom Surprise And Sainte-Chapelle

Phantom Surprise And Sainte-Chapelle

One such chapel shown to me by my visitor, took over two years for me to locate as the image was burnt into my memory because the chapel was so striking with its circular walls in front of me, made entirely of stained glass windows. I finally found out the name of the chapel, St Chapelle and its located in Paris. I wasn't sure of the significance at the time but since returning home from my european vacation which included a visit to this chapel, it was here that I found my first real orb and believe it to be him. I will include this photo in the hope you can see him as well, by enlarging the biggest "orb" on the left of the window. I'm also including another photo that has a lot of significance, as one of the questions I asked my "visitor" was the life span left on our beloved Alaskan Malamute, and was told 2 years. He was right with our pet of 14 years passing, when told he would. This was three years ago.

You can imagine my surprise when I took this photo a few weeks ago, you will need to enlarge on the biggest but very feint orb located on the ground. I know what I can see and hope that you can share in our surprise.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Asardomoon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

naeee (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
yeah so... Orbs are just 'balls' of collected energy and nothing more... Also, that church or chapel, has ALOT of glass, the light from out side... I don't know maybe its just me but I think maybe its just light, the orb on the door is probably just a camera flare... They don't shine, or have any solidness to them, relying on orbs as evidence that a entity is around is abit silly, have you evidence that these are actually orbs and not just a cam flare from light or the flash? Do they have a high EMF, or heat fluctuation? If not then I call them dust... Lol I'm not picking on the story I'm just stating facts, take more then one photo of the same spots, if the orb is seen in the same spot in every pic then its nothing...
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
my bad the reflecting glass on the side of the door. YOu see how it flahses? I think the big orb at the top of your photo is from that
Asardomoon (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
My dog passed over 3 years ago and the photo was taken 3 months ago so I don't understand how a mirror can reflect this, besides there is no mirror in that room.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Asardomoon: I, personally, see your dog in the photo 😊...When enlarged, the brightest spot looks to me to be his tongue LOL like he's lying there looking in the door... I really think it's very cool...

I understand how much a part of the family our beasties can become after being friends for so long...I've had a few myself... And I believe they come around on occasion... ❤
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Yeah I went home last night and I don't see anything in the door picture still. I do see the big orb that truth was talking about and I think that is a reflection from the mirror next to the door.
Asardomoon (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Thanks zzsgranny, I think I understand. This photo was the very first one of the open door. No intents just hopefull for any orbs. Interesting thing about that orb in particular is its placement on the ground as most other orbs kind of float. You see he was born on that spot and that was the usual place he would sit, guarding the front door. Considering he was our dog of 14 years it did upset us initially because we knew what we could see. Even our vet who is a true man of science, was dumbfounded and after processing what he saw, called it a gift. Trying to convince anyone else who didn't know our dog is pointless, but we agaree with the vet and know its a real gift.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Asardomoon: Have you ever lain in the grass and picked out objects in the clouds?...That's matrixing... The more scientific name is "pareidolia", it's the mind's way of making sense of random images...Unfortunately, a large percentage of "ghost" photos are just that, something that "looks like" something it is not...

It's the case with almost all orb photos, where a human face can be detected inside...
Asardomoon (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Wow, I'm stunned at the positive reponse to my story. I wrote it to share with only others who may have been interested and certainly did not submit it to impress or prove anything to anyone as at the end of the day I know my own truth and it seriously doesn't matter what others may think. I am sorry I don't know what matrixing means or the fact that I need so much help with my writng skills and may have confused some of you. When I took photos of the Chappel, I wasn't investigating anything, I was simply taking in the atmosphere as I had finally found the place after 2 years of searching. I was not AWARE of Orbs in my photos until someone pointed them out to me, which inturn led me to investigate them. As I stated the only reason I was in Paris was to visit the chappel as my visitor, who by the way was a ghost from the 13 century who did phyically show himself to me before we started conversing. He showed me this place in "my minds eye" if you will. As to who he was? He did tell me, but I didn't believe at the time and I would love to tell you the whole story my friend, but it would take a lot more than a few insignificant lines on someone elses web site. You will have to wait for the book. Cheers
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Yep, Could very well be matrixing, specially since the pic has to be enlarged so much before the image appears clearly... It's pretty cool though...

I agree about the Meth Labs... Having one or more of those in the neighborhood can bring down the property values... And they're really dangerous to have around kids! 😆
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
granny - I kind of see what you're talking about. However, that could be matrixing. What might have been cool is if Asardomoon had been able to take a 2 second (or even 1 second) exposure rather than using the flash. It might have provided enough detail to debunk matrixing. Also, Alaskan Malamutes and Siberian Huskies are VERY similar breeds. Very pretty dogs. Golden Labs are a favorite of mine too, but Meth Labs on the other hand... 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
TID: Zoom in on the pic of the doorway, you'll see a white blob in the lower right side of the open door, but if you look even closer...Well, you tell me! 😆
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
I agree with redphx. There are a couple of orbs in the chapel. However, I cannot see the faces --and I have my monitor well calibrated for photo editing.

I also see a potential orb in the upper left corner of the doorway in the other pic. I wouldn't want to make a definite call there.

It helps to take more than one picture of the many areas at a location that you are investigating. For instance, you should have taken 2 or 3 pics of the door over a period of 30 seconds to a minute. It helps rule out dust; especially if you are in an area by yourself or, perhaps, with one or two other people.

Also, don't take pictures for a paranormal investigation while on a group tour. Make note of the locations of interest and go back after the tour to take pictures.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
granny I can't zoom in! My monitor sucks so freakin much. When I go home I will have to look at the door one again. I can't see anything there on my work computer.

The chapel only has two that are signficant. They have peoples faces in them.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
I don't get the significance of... Any of this. Orbs don't really mean much, they can be dust particles for all we know. I'm sorry you lost your beloved pet, truly I am. But a dog of such advanced years at the time of the prediction? This also does not impress me. I've raised dogs all my life, I could, most likely, have made that prediction myself.
The rest is just a jumble, I'm sorry.

Jav
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Asardomoon: I enlarged the pic of the door, and yes, I am taken aback!...I went as far as googling the image of a malamute for comparison 😆...However, there seems to be another in the photo in the same area, more human like... Cool pic!

But, sorry to say, the one in the chapel has too many variables to consider... The lights, the glass, possible dust...It's cool though! 😊
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
I don't see any spirits in your photo of the door. Those are dust in my opinion. The chapel though has a couple. I am going to take a closer look later.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
I don't get the part about the visitor, I read this story about four times, thinking I was missing something. I'm not really sure now. Do you have a psychic connection with a person from another century? How does this person visit you? Can you be more specific as to who this visitor is? I think most orb pictures should be immediately discounted, especially the see through faint ones. Come on, dust is everywhere.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
If you're going to write a book I'd recommend that you learn some writing skills. Such as learning how to keep the events you're writing about- relevant to what claims you're making.

Good luck, you're going to need it.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Forgive me. I'm a bit confused. You are aware of spirits through this 13th century "visitor", but you knew nothing about orbs? Or did you understand the definition of an orb, but simply hadn't seen one?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: