You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: It Happened Again

Real Ghost Stories

It Happened Again

 

Hey if you are wondering about what happen again you should read my first story hard breathing. And yeah it happen again right here in the US far away from UK that doesn't make any sense to me I mean I thought the old grandma house was haunted but why here...

Last night right after having dinner with my family I have only two brothers with my parents... We were watching TV. Me and my older brother were talking about some video so we left the room so he could show me the video on his computer when we got there he got a phone call and left the room I was just sitting on a chair when, Suddenly his cup fall down from the computer table. And the hard breathing came right in front of me I was scared and tried to scream but I couldn't I don't know why. It wasn't letting me scream and somehow, I am not sure if I am describing this right, but the wind got warm and heavy I felt like I couldn't even breath, and this is when I heard (what happen?) three times... I couldn't speak too... Then when my brother got back he said oh my God are you ok?

Later he told me that I passed out and I was sweating. I think I am beginning to believe these things. It's really hard to understand but it's there believe it or not... I am scared of it because I know it's going to happen again... I'm not crazy... But this is just not making any sense... Is this some kind of testing if and it is why me?

I never done anything weird and sick like bloody Mary or Ouija Board I don't even know those stuff...

Thanks for reading and feel free for leaving comments...

Other hauntings by juju92

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, juju92, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Thunderuss (8 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
You may also want to get yourself checked out, it could be a medical condition. Sweating and passing out is not the most normal thing in someone's life nor have I ever heard any innocodent in my life of someone passing out from hearing deep breathing in front of them. Did you feel anything touch you? Did any objects move other then the cup? Anything other then breathing?
juju92 (2 stories) (41 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-29)
yeah thanks... I will defnt... Ask for help when it get worse
your_dude (10 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
Well yeah maybe it was your mind which played with your head but it's better to be sure. It could be anything. Well I guess it's good to know if someone is haunting you so you could deal with it but the problem is still unsolved. So be like you are try to avoid it but if it becomes more stronger then definitely ask for help. We are here to help at least that's how I see it.
juju92 (2 stories) (41 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
well I don't know... Did you read my first story? If you did... Then I think that thing that I descriped it as an animal's hard breathing... Is haunting me or something... But you know I feel save it's not like I'm scared all the time... When I was a kid I was always stronger than my brothers and cousins... In the moment when it happened I was scared as hell but then I told myself not to think about it at all... Cause it might be just my mind... Maybe my mind is tricking me... Beside I respect ghosts I know they are here but I don't want to get so into their world... And actually it helped me I mean they way I think... To avoid it...
your_dude (10 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
Please can you tell me something more about your incident?
juju92 (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
your-dude tnx for the comment... I'm not freaking out but there is really some wrong...
your_dude (10 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
Thats sounds really strange I have read about these kind of things but talk about strange. Maybe your being targeted by a ghost or something. Well there is a possibility that you experienced paranoia. But that doesn't explain why the why the cup fall down. I don't want to jump to conclusions. All I can say to you is that you should stay calm and be strong don't freak out it won't help.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: