You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Two Days Apart

Real Ghost Stories

Two Days Apart

 

So the other day, my boyfriend and I were at my dads appartment. We were alone (like we are every weekend). Well my dad went to work at about 2 and wouldn't be home until a little after 11. About 8:30, me and my boyfriend decide to go and take a shower. My dad lives in a 2 bedroom apartment. The bedrooms, and the bathroom are upstairs. The front and back door was locked. Well, as we are goin up the stairs, we hear something fall down stairs. I go and look, thinking its only the tv. Some papers had fallen off of a table. It creeped me out a little bit. I picked them up and went to the bathroom. As we got into the shower, we heard someone banging on the bathroom door. (again we are completely alone with the doors locked on the second floor and no one can get in on the top floor). I get out and he looks over the curtain. The door knob is being moved. Me, like a dumby, opens the door... No one is there. We get dressed and leave.

Well I tried to stay there the night after alone. My boyfriend went to work and I was going to sleep on the couch until my dad came home. He worked from 7 at night until 7 in the morning. Its about 11. I go upstairs to use the bathroom. The light is on. So I brush it off thinking my boyfriend left it on. Well, the bedroom door (that no one sleep in) was open and the light was on. The same with my bedroom. I get freaked out and leave.

This morning my boyfriend comes over to my moms house, where came to last night. He tells me that his friend/co-workers aunt lived in the same apartment a few years back. That the lights would turn off and on all the time and that doors would open and close all the time by their selves.

There are many more things that have happened. I'll post more another day...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, desiraelovechild, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
The only thing that seems remotely paranormal is the doorknob moving. I really think you are okay and have nothing to worry about. Things fall, lights are left on, sounds are heard in apartment buildings. Maybe you have a small amount of paranormal activity. But I wouldn't say you have a full on ghost. Sometimes scary noises just occur. If we assume everything is paranormal all the time, it blinds us to things that are truly not from this world.
-Voilet- (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
Umm I don't know what to think.
Those don't really seem paranormal.
There's got to be a reasonable explanation to those incidents. 🤔
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
Thanks for sharing! Lol, with the cost of power now adays, it would not be economical to have a spirit who like to turn on lights! ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: