You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Morning

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Morning

 

Last night I fell asleep on the mattress on the floor of the tv room, I wanted to watch tv and fell asleep. Later I woke up and all the lights and television were off, probably because my mom or step-dad turned them off, and it was about 3:00am.

I was awakened by a loud sound, I heard someone say something, but I don't remember, then there was a loud crash and I think the electricity went out because I didn't hear the fridge or anything making sound. I wasn't sure if that was a dream or not, but it looked like my dog, who was sleeping next to me, heard it. I was scared and confused as to what happened. Then after a few minutes, the fridge was making sound again and such.

Then I saw my dog, Peanut, who is a playful little dog, she took her dollie and looked into the kitchen and she did the thing to show she wanted to play, she seemed happy, too, she was creeping me out and I didn't want to see what she was looking at. I just called her over to keep me company because I was scared.

Peanut went wandering off into the hall way and I sat at the end of the mattress, looking into the kitchen, just a dark kitchen with no one in it. I was just waiting for Peanut to come back so I can cuddle with her to help stop me from being scared. Then I heard the french doors in the entry way rattling, then they opened, I looked into the entry way (which wasn't far from me) hoping to see one of my brothers come out (they like to use the room beyond those doors), but no one came out, so I was a little creeped out and confused.

Peanut came back and I watched television with her and things seemed normal for a while. I saw the light from my computer screen shining through the french doors into the entry way (my room is next to the room with the french doors), I thought I saw a shadow in front of the light, I thought that maybe my little sister was on my computer since I left it on for her to use if she wanted to. I got up, went to the entry way, looked through the french doors to see into my room, but there was no one in there or in the room where I heard the french doors open.

When the sun started rising, I wanted to come on my computer to listen to music, chat, and read, so I brought Peanut into my room with me because I was still a little scared. It was 6:30am and I was on my computer, having fun, then I heard someone humming in my kitchen, I was excited, thinking it was my mom about to leave for work. The kitchen is right next to my room... I excitedly went into the kitchen to greet her, but to find no one, I looked in the hall way and tv room, but everyone else was still in their rooms, so I was curious.

I went back to my computer and heard someone walking in my kitchen, I wanted to see if it was my mom or sister or at least someone, but there was no one there when I went out, I checked my little sister's room, but she was still asleep. So I'm wondering what that was all about.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tornado_obsession, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

GhostHunter777 (9 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-08)
Some of those things kind of happened to me before a couple weeks ago. I was on the computer and it was about 2:00 AM, and my parents were asleep. So I was on the internet messaging some of my friends that were still online, when I hear footsteps in my kitchen. I thought it might my mom or dad going to the kitchen or something, but I didn't see any of the lights turn on or hear anything else. Then about 10 minutes later I hear the footsteps again, they sound like they are by the dining room table and then I hear whistling! I go freaked out by that and for some reason I start to think somone out there is waiting for me, and that whoever it is is pacing back and forth in my kitchen. So I got scared after that and just tryed to ignore it and stayed on the computer. Whatever it was didn't seem to be walking any further to where I was so I just figured I was safe on the computer. I stayed in the computer room until around 6 AM when it got a little brighter outside.

Hahaha yeah I don't care if my comment was a little off topic
😊 😊
GhostLuverrr90 (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-14)
Whoa that is creepy. But what I am thinking is it was either a family that had died before your time and is still thinking they are living there. And when your dog was looking playful like he wanted to play with someone well I think it might of been a kid your age or sumthing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: