You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: I Need Help With A Spirit Attachment

Real Ghost Stories

I Need Help With A Spirit Attachment

 

I've always been dealing with the paranormal. But lately, I actually feel threatened. A few years ago we moved into our new house and I thought I would be away from all of the activity we had at our old house. I was wrong. It started as the spirit (or spirits) mimicking voices and I saw it a few times, but then it stopped for a few years.

Well about a year ago, I stopped beleiving in religion. Then the spirit started mimicking voices again. Then my mood started changing. I have panic attacks out of nowhere and I feel I'm always being watched. I feel drained and I've been having a lot of health problems. A week ago it lured me downstairs by making noises. I came downstairs and I looked around but all the cats and the dog were asleep in the other room. Then all of a sudden, a piece of my celing that (by the way is nailed in with 2 inch nails) falls and comes within inches of hitting me. It then happened again but this time in my room. I tried to think logical because my house is very old but I knew something was up.

Today as I was taking a walk with my boyfriend I saw it. It stayed a distance away but it was scary yet I felt like it was sad and it filled me with sadness and dread. I then felt sorry for it but I still get chills when I think about it. I don't tell my boyfriend cause he wouldn't believe me. My mother on the other hand does. I have noticed though, that when I am with my boyfriend, the activity calms down. I'm wondering if it's because he's very religious? I just need help because out of the years I've dealt with it I have never had this. I need my strength back because I'm training for the Navy and I want my boyfriend to know the real me and not the anxious tired me I really love him. Please can anyone give me any advice!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ShannonE, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ShannonE (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
thanks I have been trying that and I seen less of the spirit but I can still its presence but I think since I have been meditating I seem stronger plus I have put crosses on my bed and at the entrance to my door
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-20)
Sirocane made very good suggestions. I would also like to put my two cents in. You mention that you stopped believing in religion. I know this is personal and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but why did you stop believing in religion? If you can find the root of the problem, it would be easier to work your way back to religion and find help in whatever faith you believe in. My second suggestion would be mediation. This can be done everyone, religious or not. Just think positive thoughts and also imagine a positive light surrounding you and push that light so that it goes to every room of your house until the light engulfs the entire house. Any positive light will protect you and your house from unwanted guests. Third suggestion would be to burn sage or incense around the house. This will bring positive enforcement. I, personally, like to do it while I mediate. My final suggestion would be to see your doctor to do a physically check up. I'm not calling you crazy, in fact I believe you but you mentioned that (1) you were training for the Navy (good for you, by way, and I hope you get in), (2) you feel drained and having health problems. First check out with the doctor to make sure you are physically okay so you can mentally make yourself stronger than this spirit who is attacking you.

Also, I would like to know if you mentioned these incidents to your mom and what did she say?

I hope you take my suggestions to heart and try some of it. I will keep you my prayers and I hope everything turns out okay for you.
ShannonE (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-12)
thank you for all of your comments I have been soo busy but I'm going to try these suggestions because know my boyfriend has actually seen the same two spirits that I have seen. One is a female with short brown hair wearing blue and the other is a solid skinny black mass that is hunched over this one seems to be the one following me
Louise21 (3 stories) (33 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-12)
When you were walking with your boyfriend, what did you see...?
robertar (223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
It might not just be that your BOyFriend is religious, but that God really does give people power over the unclean spirits. You might try asking God yourself if Jesus is real and that he help you And keep the unclean away. Keep asking.
sirocane (8 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
Dear Shannon,
If you think this ghost or spirit is following you, I would recommend 3 things:
1. I would go around your home with a candle, and say the phrases "I don't want you here, your not welcome!"In a very harsh tone, but do not show any fright in your voice. This worked for me with my ghost!
2. I would take a broom and go around the house, and will your sweeping every inch of the house say the exact same things I told you to say in my last recommendation, and of course in a stern tone.
3. I would invite a local priest into the house, for blessings!:)
And also, a mean ghost is like a bully the more attendtion you give it the worse it will do to you. I would also start to believe in god a little bit (this may help.) I would also try to talk to it, maybe its jealous, or is taking it's anger out on you. I would also find some history about the house/s you lived in.
I hope this works!
Good Luck:
Sirocane ❤ 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: