You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: I Think I Have A Demonic Attachment

Real Ghost Stories

I Think I Have A Demonic Attachment

 

I think it all started when I was about 6 or 7 years old and it attached itself. Me and my friend were watching tv and I saw something white in my peripheral vision and when I looked, it was a small "ghost" boy. My friend saw it too and it ran into the other room. We looked everywhere but all the lights were off and everyone was asleep. So who or what did we see?

We moved a couple years later and that's when everything got weird. At the beginning I started hearing footsteps. Then I started hearing things like voices. I heard a little girl laughing when I was home alone and "she" ran off with these HEAVY footsteps. Just know little girls do not weigh that much, that's how heavy it sounded and I heard this twice. I also get scratched all the time even today and hear loud bangs on the walls. Another thing is I was NEVER afraid of the dark. Someone exhaled in my ear twice and something pulled my covers. I yanked them back but something pulled back as well. But that's not the reason why I'm so terrified of the dark.

One night I was laying on my side and I had this intense feeling of being watched and when I turned my head a little I saw in my peripheral vision half of a body. It was so tall and dark.

Yesterday, my brother and sister thought it would be cool to play around. We had the door open and my brother heard a growl. Then we heard it and it was very very deep. No animal or man sounds like that. I'm still seeing things and feeling bad energy all the time. I get very bad nightmares too of me being possessed or chased by demonic entities.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gladden124, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

flyguy (9 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-11)
Hi [at] Gladden124,

I see this was posted a while but are you still dealing with these experiences?

I have a few questions I'd like to ask:

With the scratches, what colour and how deep are they?

During these experiences, did feel as though the energy around you became heavier?

Did you feel any energy being pushed onto your own being at times which also felt heavy or condensed?

Has anyone around you experienced scratches or other sensations too when these events are happening?

Thank you,

John Fly
Taintedprincess (20 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-30)
Hi there, what a crazy story! I am currently looking for some content for my new paranormal podcast. And I was hoping it would be ok with you if I could share your story on my podcast?
Regards Taintedprincess 😁
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-08-23)
When I was very young, some family friends and their children, whom I thought of as cousins, came over to visit. The kids whom I considered cousins and I sat in my room and discussed ghosts. Up to that point, I'd never feared the dark, anything under my bed, anything in my closet, nothing at all. But one of them decided there was something evil in my closet. Discussing it amongst ourselves, we decided that if our ages added up to a number higher than the age of the entity, then we were stronger. Kid logic. Heh. Anyway, after they left, I was scared of my closet in the dark. But after so many weeks of being afraid of my closet I got fed up. It felt so silly, so made up. My bed was, at the time, across the room from it. I slept with my head basically facing opposite that same closet. So I got up in a rush, went to the closet, and threw open the door. Immediately I was greeting by a huge growl. I couldn't even describe it. It was nothing I'd heard before. I threw the door back closed and right back to my bed. Now, as an adult, I've considered that maaaybe I heard my dad snoring super loudly through the vent that was immediately above the closet. Poor timing, I suppose. But what didn't help my horrible now entrenched fear was that my mother later disclosed to me, she'd done a layout of this old house when we first moved in. Between my bedroom and theirs was enough space for "three coffins", her words. Completely inaccessible. That house has at least two or three attics also inaccessible. To this day, none of us has any idea what lies in that space. All this to say, I guess, that I believe you about the growl. I don't know what it was, whether imagination or some thing. Something else I have encountered is sleep paralysis - where like I can't move or see things in my half-sleep stupor. I suggest googling that. As the years have rolled by I'm less fearful of that stage of sleep and it's actually become more of a real life sounds work their way into dreams experience rather than an I see things when opening my eyes and can't move thing. I think seeking spiritual and psychological guidance will help immensely. Best of luck to you and yours.
DarriuxDarkk (6 stories) (79 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-21)
My experience might not be the same as yours but I actually felt negative energies from entities that may have been hostile in nature.

What helped me was having this cross necklace blessed by the priest. I don't want to assume your religion but maybe having something holy with you might help?

It helped me a lot I hope it does to you too.
Applex (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-20)
Try to meditate, maybe your third eye is naturally Open and it gets all the negative energy
majickalfeline (1 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-20)
I too have had bad nightmares of demons wanting to possess me and being in a large mansion where ghosts are trying to terrify me to kill me in my sleep.
One time I had the power of Jesus helping me to wake up. I rarely read the holy bible and I definitely don't memorize scripture verses. I was sitting in this armchair that faced away from an entertainment center with a lot of shelves/cubby holes.
At first I had been standing and staring at this evil ghost to the left of that shelving unit and saw a bright white swirling spiral and in that nightmare, I knew it was trying to get me sucked into it.
Then I was in that chair, and gripping the bible in my hand.
I started to speak God's Word, as if it didn't come from me but from Him. My voice was very weak at first and I was having trouble speaking above a whisper.
It felt like that demonic entity was silencing me, making me very weak. Then the more I struggled to get the words out, I started speaking stronger and louder, the scripture that i'm unable to remember now.
As I commanded in Jesus name for the evil to leave me, I was rising up from the chair. When I was fully standing, I was shouting at the top of my lungs. But the shout was louder than my voice could ever do. I felt like I had the power of God running through me and the power of my voice was from Him.
I feel very strongly about that nightmare and still remember it years later to the present. I really feel God intervened to save my life.
I don't think you are over thinking anything. I myself have seen entities, even one that I was unable to find any similar experience of on the web.
You can try going to the church of your belief and get deep into biblical study and life. God will heal you and guide you. You just have to seek his help each day and keep fighting the demons who come after you. That is what I do and the struggle is very hard. I just got attacked today by one of the ghosts that live in my house. I found this website again, after finding it the first time when my first supernatural experience happened, 14 years ago.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-08-09)
Greetings, Gladden124.

Are your parents experiencing this, too? Have you told them? Has your brother or your sister told them? If your grandparents are alive and well, would you consider discussing this with them?

Is your family religious? Do you have a religious leader whom you trust?

Some of the phenomena listed in your narrative could be the result of a child over-thinking a situation and panicking; have you discussed any of this with a doctor?

Best,
Biblio.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: