You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Childhood Ghost Still Following Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Childhood Ghost Still Following Me?

 

To start off my story, back when I was 6 or 7 my mom and tia (aunt) used to be terrified of me while I was that age because they said I used to get up in the middle of the night and start and to go outside and say I'm trying to go outside with my friend (which I have no memoory of). And sometimes when I fall asleep I used to say werid things like "leave me alone, or stop" and then I would make a werid noise with my tongue.

Then when I was 9 (I remember this one) I was walking into my living room so when I turned to my left (kitchen) I saw a man or a woman, I don't know what it was because it was all in black and had the oldest/boney looking hands I had every seen and I ran to my mom's room crying about what I saw and she told me it's not the first time my brother Anthony had seen it once and scared him really bad.

That happened to us in Georgia.

Now I'm 13 and live in Texas. I was outside watering the plants, nobody was home and my brother Anthony was on his way from college. So while I was watering the plant (in the back yard) I noticed something was inside my parents house like a shadow so I went inside to check and found nothing. So while I was going back inside I heard my name be called from the house before I opened the door, that sent chills down my spine because no else was there besides me. So I went to my room to hopefully go to sleep until my brother got home but as I was walking into the living room I noticed something very dark in the KITCHEN so I ran from the living room to outside. I was so scared I didn't want to go back inside. When my brother got home I told him what happened, he just actted like it was nothing but he got very tence when we got inside. It was super cold in the living room and I didn't even have the aircon on! That's my story. I'm kind of scared if this ghost or whatever is following me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tostada101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-11)
tostada101,
Even if what you saw recently is the same one you had seen before, it doesn't sound like you really have experienced anything bad around it. What I mean to say is that it doesn't sound malicious or harmful, so why would you want to do anything about it?
It seems like every day I read a story like yours that has someone worried they need to somehow banish the entity just because it exists. For one thing, it really hasn't done anything harmful to anyone. Just because you have a fear of it doesn't prove anything as far as it's intentions toward you are concerned because if it had any at all you surely would have much more to relate. And for another thing, what if it's a deceased family member? Now that would be pretty rude to put a family member out, wouldn't it?
So unless you have anything more to tell that would show you are dealing with something evil, I would just leave well enough alone. We share our space on this planet with much more than what we see with the naked eye, and going around destroying things that we don't understand is just plain unneighborly. 😊

Jav
robertar (223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
Not unreasonable that it is following you and family as long as you fail to object. My grandma was haunted like this and it or they seem to follow after us children/grandchildren.

One account I read was from a mother whose baby was being harassed. She found that they were left alone any night they prayed for the baby, then they might be harassed any night they forgot to pray.

I really do think Jesus has power over them.
sirocane (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
Dear Tostada,
If you think this ghost or spirit is following you, I would recommend 3 things:
1. I would go around your home with a candle, and say the phrases "I don't want you here, your not welcome!"In a very harsh tone, but do not show any fright in your voice. This worked for me with my ghost! 😁
2. I would take a broom and go around the house, and will your sweeping every inch of the house say the exact same things I told you to say in my last recommendation, and of course in a stern tone.
3. I would invite a local priest into the house, for blessings!:)
And also, a mean ghost is like a bully the more attendtion you give it the worse it will do to you.
I hope this works!
Good Luck:
Sirocane ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: