You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: It All Started When I Met Micheal

Real Ghost Stories

It All Started When I Met Micheal

 

I would like to dedicate this to Micheal my "imaginary" friend. The earliest memory I have of my first play mate Micheal was possibly in the year 1992.

When I close my eyes I can remember it so very clear. It was a warm day, my mother was in the back yard hanging the washing. I would accompany her. Micheal would always be there. I simply adored spinning around and around the pole of the washing line as my mother hung our clothes to dry. Micheal would be holding onto the pole as well and we would run in circles holding ever so tightly, getting dizzy, we would laugh.

I just had a flash back of his gorgeous smile. He was such a happy child. I remember him so clearly he had blue eyes, blond hair and always appeared to be wearing pajamas. The pajamas were black with colorful race cars printed all over, with a purple neckline. The pajamas always stood out to me... He was so energetic, filled with life.

The day my sister was born, I can't recall ever seeing him again.

My mother always said I had an imaginary friend. He appeared to be so real to me, alive. I cannot understand as an adult now how he was imaginary. In my opinion that's a very strong imagination for a four year old to have. I will admit I have considered Micheal was possibly a ghost.

To me, God and ghosts are very similar like the air we breathe. Air, we cannot see it, but we believe it is there and it very much real.

I do not believe in God yet I believe in spirits. I only believe what I experience. I do feel incredibly hypocritical that I do not believe in God.

I see, I hear, I communicate with the dead. And it is incredibly difficult for me to admit that to myself for I have such a rational mind. To have a mind that is in a constant battle to determine whether am I going crazy or not is hard.

I am "MsV" and this is one of my experiences.

My best friend is a nanny. She has this ability to connect with a child and make them feel protected.

There is a house in Port Melbourne (Melbourne, Victoria), it doesn't appear to be an old house.

I came over to help her nanny. We played games all day. Nothing appeared different to me. No "vibes" I was picking up. When the children were playing upstairs, my friend started to prepare dinner, I was cleaning all the toys. I apologize to use a line that is used too much but it was as if someone who was short was standing behind me near the door way. Watching me out of curiosity. I turned around but saw nothing. But kept receiving that distinct feeling of a short person. That feeling lasted until I had finished cleaning. Roughly 15 minutes later.

Kids had dinner, then they went upstairs with my best friends so she could read them a story before putting them to bed. I was in the living room. Tidying up the puzzles. I couldn't believe how much mess a 3 and 5 year old could create in a day.

I remembered my best friend started to sing a nursery rhyme, one of the childrens favorites. The kids started to sing a long.

Then I heard her.

This angelic voice of a young girl started to sing along with them. The voice came from downstairs. The voice was coming from the bathroom. The only people in the house was me, my best friend and the two children. I simply froze and listened to the joy in the child's voice as she sung along. It appeared that this too was one of her favorite nursery rhymes.

Who was she, I do not know. How long has she been there, I do not know that either.

I guess also dedicate this to children who walk in this spirit world alone.

My love I give to you. X

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MsV, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MsV (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Hey guys,

Since you all made time to write to me I would like to write back to each of you.

Mossycat101, the voice you heard in my opinion sounds like the person is trying to make conversation with you. This happened to me once in the house I currently live in. Her name Is Mrs Brebna (This is how her sir name sounds, I'm not sure about the correct spelling). My partner and I started hearing this voice chatting away. We knew it was her, but I'll write another story in deatil about it next time:). Don't be afraid, try talking back next time.

Jitow, Thanky ou for your advice, I will only say such things if I feel threatened, but in the nicest way possible.

Javelina, It was a combination of an errie sweet sound that haunts my memory. I wish I could hear her again.

Taz890, You are not rambling on at all Carl! You are right! Thank you =)

Petersspirit, How wonderful! I love hearing stories like that! My advice, Play some music for the child when no one is home! She would appriciate it!

DeviousAngel, Perhaps he was not imaginary! It confuses you when you try to think about it with logic. I will be submitting another story soon! Thank you for reading.

Sirocane, you are very welcome! I'm so happy to hear I made your day, that makes my day in return!
hideandseeker (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Who does she think she is? Intruding into your deepest thoughts and insecurities like this. Karma will strike her down when she least expects it! God be with your warm soul
MsV (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
I would like to add, I did not write the line about barry, that was my receptionist having a laugh.

Thank you so very much with your outstanding response and love!
MsV (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
This is amazing! I think I'm in love with a ghost his names barry I see him when I sleep...
mossycat101 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-12)
That voice that you talked about, sounds a lot like a voice that I heard. She said, "He's so good to his partners, they work so well together." I didn't know what she meant and I was afraid.
Jitow (362 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-06-11)
Just say, Jesus rebuke you. It does not matter what religion that you say let you down. He is the name above all names and has dominion and power oe all including the spirits.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
MsV,
This is such a sweet story, and you told it so well. That angelic little voice... Oh goodness, it made me smile just imagining how she sounded singing in the bathroom, with tiled walls to amplify her voice. Sweet.

Jav ❤
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
hi MsV a question!
You wrote ~ "i do not believe in god yet I believe in spirits. I only believe in what I experience. I do feel incredibly hypocritical that I do not believe in god"
My question is WHY?
Why feel like a hypocrite there are people on her who believe in both god and spirits and then others who don't believe in god at all (me included)

No one that is interested in spirit activity would judge you for not believing in "god" yes there are those that pop up and say things like its all garbage/rubbish there are no spirits/ghost but there are demons and god! Even the people that believe in god and spirits don't like these "trolls"

How you are in your self counts, but not believing in god does not mean you can't believe in spirits.

Sorry if this sounds like I'm rambling just that bit stood out and had to comment on it 😳
Carl
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
Hey MsV,

A wonderful sharing. I never had any imaginary friends since my sis and I were only sixteen months apart in age thus we always played together. At my brothers house there is a child ghost and he saw that ghost play upstairs with his daughters in their room...
Bless you!

Peter,
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
oh my!wow! What a sweet story 😁
Very touching. I do hope you have more to post and will soon
Thankyou for sharing
Carl
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
Thanks for sharing your experience! I had an imaginary friend when I was a little kid too, and I can clearly remember seeing him... But since I was so young, I share your doubts that it could have been an active imagination. It's weird that I can remember so much about him, if he was only something that I made up in my mind as a child.

I hope to hear more from you!
sirocane (8 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
What a heart warming story! ❤
Thank you so much for sharing this! 😊
Made my day! 😁
I hope you write more stories like this in the future!
Sirocane

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: