You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Demonic Hand And Enraged Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Hand And Enraged Ghost

 

This story happened to me when I was about 10 or 12 when I was living in a 4 bed roomed house in Waterloo. The first time I entered my house I felt an eerie unwanting presence in the hallway sort of like a warning to go way. But the excitement of moving into this massive new house just made me think of my nerves taking place.

I will explain the layout of the house so you get a full picture of the house. As you entered my living room was the first room on the left of the hallway followed by a second living room next to it connected by a glass door. Which you could see the entire content of the second living room as you were sitting in the main room. The kitchen followed down the hallway past the stairs. I won't really explain the upstairs part so much because nothing much really happened up there.

But anyway a few weeks later once we had got all settled, strange things started to happen. One thing was when you went into the bathroom to take a bath or simply go to the toilet and you would feel a strange uncomfortable presence sense enraged eyes watching our every move waiting to do something horrible to us. This would feel very nerve-wrecking when taking a shower or bath. The one thing that scared me the most was one night I was sitting in my living room it was about 12. 00 or later and I would sense eyes watching me. I would try to avoid looking into the other living room through the glass door but my nerves got the better of me and I had to take a look. What I saw was a faint dark shadow with almost red eyes staring menacingly at me through the door. A few seconds later it was gone.

A few nights later my brother told us about a very horrific incident which happened to him in the kitchen. He said that while he was going to get some snacks for the late night movie we were watching he heard a hissing noise behind him. He turned around and saw a claw like hand slowly scraping the counter until it fell behind the cupboard. He then looked behind the counter and saw nothing. He immediately ran into the living room and blamed me because I liked to torment my brother a lot. But I convinced him with the fact I had not left the living room as my mum was with me the whole time my brother was gone.

I also started having weird dreams like in my last story. One of them was I was sitting in the living room watching TV when a floating ghost entered the door. The appearance of the ghost was almost angelic but I knew it wasn't. It had a long fluttering dress with rips and tears which were floating in motion with the figure which was almost doing and entrancing dance. I woke up soon afterwards. Like my other story as well I have moved from this house. I only want some information on what this could have been. Thanks for reading and god bless you

Other hauntings by multinathan911

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, multinathan911, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Stuss217 (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
Hi Nathan, even I had an experience of white shadowy figure which I have mentioned in my story. But your's is a real scary experience.
multinathan911 (3 stories) (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
thanks darkness.

I will try to explain the hand in more detail for you, my brother said the hand was claw like with sharp dirty finger nails. He also said that it was very dirty and had some blood stains on it. I'm not sure if this helps. And about the dreams that was the only one I had with actually seeing the ghost. The other ones were just horrible scary ones. Thanks for your comment. Wishing you all the best.

Nathan ❤
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
multinathan911: You mention that you felt uncomfortable within the home, to me it seems as though it is attached to the home or land a former resident perhaps. Although glowing red eyes seems a bit off putting this I would relate to something differant, can you describe the claw in more detail if possible? This sounds quite negative in my opinion.

Regarding your dreams I was actually speaking to a friend of mine about this recently, I have also had these dreams of seeing ghosts and being in haunted places and all those type of situations. I think this is mainly because I have an obsession with the paranormal lol so it is consitently on my mind this may very well be the same for you. Keep us posted mate.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: