You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demonic Voice?

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Voice?

 

When I first joined the Air Force in 1988, I was away from home and I got my first taste of freedom. I could do whatever I wanted. I didn't even talk to my parents that much either. So I partied a lot on the weekends. I really enjoyed the dorm parties. I was sleeping with a lot of girls too and I wasn't going to church or doing anything with regards to religion/God. I wasn't doing anything positive.

I had something happen to me that I don't understand. I swear I didn't do anything to provoke what happened to me. I have always been super scared of ghosts and demons. One 3 day weekend I drank and drank and drank beer until I could barely stand. I went back to my dorm room and it was super dark. I felt like something was wrong in my dorm room, I couldn't quite put a finger on it, I felt so alone.

I don't understand what happened next-I had a vision of the Exorcist girls' face and I heard her demonic voice plain as day in my room telling me "the devil is going to get you Bill..." I almost pissed myself. I was so scared and afraid! I was having trouble breathing too. I was in a panic and I didn't know what to do. I immediately grabbed my Bible and I started to pray to God for protection. I felt better after praying and I slept with my Bible the rest of the night.

I didn't play with Ouija boards or tarot cards or anything negative! I love ghost stories and things about the supernatural. I never heard the Exorcist girls' voice again... I wonder what could it be? Please help me out guys...

Other hauntings by wrh1969

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wrh1969, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

wrh1969 (6 stories) (11 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2020-11-05)
Flyguy,
The air wasn't heavy but I felt something in there with me. I had a preacher tell me (when I told him what happened with demonic voice) that he thinks God decided to let his protection over me down a little to teach me a lesson. What do you think?
flyguy (9 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-20)
Hi [at] wrh1969

During this experience, did you get a bad sensation and feel the energy around you getting condensed or heavy?

Have you experienced anything similar since then and/or recently?

Thanks

John Fly
blckwdnsdy (6 stories) (32 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-16)
Hello,

You initially described a series of activities. I strongly believe that a person will experience things attracted by the energy it transmits. Those activities can not be cathegorized, in my opinion as either positive or negative so I don't think they represent a relevant factor in what you saw. What I think, though, is that perhaps your superficiality attracted something. Perhaps as a sign to pull you back towards peace.

I heard of many cases in which entities manifested without being provoked, so I don't think this is a relevant factor either. The fear of such entities may explain the incident. There is a saying, that you can evade what you fear. I think that, at that point, you entered a weak state of consciousness which enabled the spirit to manifest. You weren't thinking of something supernatural and yet you got a strange feeling when you entered the room. I think you senced the presence.

This kinf of visions may be merely ways of manifesting. A visual apparition is not necessary. It can manifest at a mental, thelepatical state. That you prayed and felt better may somehow validate the nature of your experience.

Of course, doubts can rise from the fact that you were drunk and I think that this state was a relevant one even if what you experiences what real or just a merely mental replay of the scene.
wrh1969 (6 stories) (11 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-07)
SDS, yes I have told a few of my friends what happened and what I get is mostly laughter... I have had a few more paranormal occurances happen to me which I will get to in other posts.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-04)
Whatever it was, what you do with the experience will determine whether it produces a positive or negative result. Sure, you were inebriated, but not so much so that you could not remember what happened. Either way, whether this was a genuine entity talking to you or some liquor-induced audial hallucination, use it in a positive way. You get to determine how this positive act will come into being.
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-05-04)
Lol, ditto what Ladyglow said.

Wrh, What you described sounds like a coming down process, regardless of if you were still drunk/drinking that night or not. Guess your mind grabbed a memory of The Exorcist and played it out, kind of a conscious nightmare.
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-05-04)
Hello wrh1969,

I agree with the previous comments that it is logical to believe that it can be a situation of drunk hallucination.

However, I believe rather than terrifying it has a positive impact to it. You've mentioned that you're so distracted in enjoying a party life that you're neglecting your family and religion alongside developing bad habits.

You can consider it as a "wake up" call in life to finally do some constructive work. A call for self-realisation which most people lack these days.

Haha exactly lady-glow, Linda Blair did a good thing.

Peace
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-05-04)
Since you were so drunk, it's hard to say if this was a spirit or only the effect of spirits.
I'm inclined to think the latter.

If nothing else has happened since 1988, it would be safe to say that you are fine.

Did you quit drinking after this incident? If so, don't forget to thank Linda Blair for her intervention.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-05-04)
Hi wrh1969, welcome to YGS. Difficult to say. But did you discuss with your friends about your seeing the face and hearing the voice of exorcist girl, which experience you said you had. If so, whether anybody else had such experience?

Further, it could be the effect of your drinking also. You said you drank and drank and drank and you could hardly stand. It might have created some hallucination.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: