You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Demon Eel Hands

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Eel Hands

 

I am a 27 year-old male living in Boston, MA, but my story starts in the suburbs of Boston somewhere in the neighborhood of 1991...

It was a few years after my parents divorced. I was about 8 years old. Around that time in church I started questioning my faith. Looking back I see that as very strange for an 8 year old to question his faith. I always said "I never asked Jesus to die for me," and "There's so many religions in the world why is this one right?"

During that time, and I can't remember if it was a dream or real life anymore, but I had to recurring experiences that I believe are connected.

In the morning before school I would wake up. I would get dressed and walk to school. I would see everything exactly as it was that very day. I would walk across the field to the crossing guard then about another block to school. Right when I would get to school I would snap back to my body and still be in bed. Not waking up but kind of waking up. Lol can't explain it.

But around the same time as these supposed astral projections I remember walking through my kitchen suddenly completely enveloped by fear. PURE TERROR. I couldn't move. All I can visually recall is black snakes or eels or hands wrapping around all my extremities. Though I describe them as snakes or eels I'm just describing the shape. They were formless black wraps that completely paralyzed me.

I get the feeling it wasn't a single entity but several.

I don't know what happened first. Being frozen with fear or the dreams of seeing my world as it was that day without leaving my room.

But ever since then I have avoided all things religious and good.

I often make horrible decisions that hurt others around me

I have a short temper

I have battled crippling depression my whole life.

Only recently have I decided to look into the incidents in my past and have been troubled with even worse depression and anger and anxiety.

I have started praying recently and meaning it. But weird things have been happening...

I can feel what feels like an angry man figuratively breathing down my neck in the dark or anywhere day or night when I'm alone. Its the same fear I used to feel when I was a child except I'm not paralyzed anymore.

Recently I stayed awake an entire night because I was too scared to go to sleep. I decided to take a shower once the sun was well up into the sky. As I was getting into the shower and thinking to myself that I was now safe, my Venetian blinds FLEW off of the window.

I had my roommate take a look at them after putting them back up and the consensus we came to was that if they were properly locked in place as we both know they were: then it should have been impossible for them to just fall off. And they have never just fallen off as long as we've lived here.

I want to know more. I know I should just pray and ask for protection and ect. But a large part of me is insanely curious about the happenings when I was young and now.

I ultimately want to know if I can be hypnotized to see more clearly an image of what wrapped its formless hands around me.

I want to know if its a demon that's plagued me my whole life.

I'm sorry this story is so sloppy but I'm writing this on my phone. I just want people who have had similar experiences to contact me about this.

Similar experiences being so called "astral projection" being accosted by a being of terror, and having unexplained depression and anger despite knowing you are truly a good person

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, InDustWeTrust, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
rook,

I was very tired when I wrote my comment and did not see my error and thank you for the help 😁
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
WhiteWolf,

Pegen Prayers? Pegen? Really?

Pagan I believe is the word you are looking for and there are many you can try. Here's just one link...

Http://www.astralhealer.com/articles.html?option=mod_articles&task=view&id=36

If you want to learn the basics about Wiccan/Pagan's

Http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/wiccaandpaganismbasics/u/WPBasics.htm

Or you may try this method... Read it carefully and you will see how to adapt it for personal use rather than for a house...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Rook
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Thank you for your services over seas. I am sure with constant prayer and standing strong that the demon will leave I too have had a problem with a demon after I had knee surgery I was on strong medication for a while and once I had stopped the medication it through me into a fit of depression which attracted the demon every night the demon would tell me to kill people that I loved but once I had used the words Jesus protect me and my family it had stopped for a while but came back I am still trying to find pegen prayers to rid of demons because I am not Catholic. I wish you the best of luck.
orthofro (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-30)
Hi IDWT!
I've had some experience with these ugly guys. Fortunately, their attacks only strenghthened my faith in God. A demonologist told me to have a Bible near my bed, sprinkle Holy Water on it every night before going to sleep and ask Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel for protection.
I took his advice and it worked!Moreover, I got myself a rosary ring, got it blessed by a priest and I never take it off! Since then I haven't had any paranormal experience, let alone demon attacks.
I'm not really an expert in this matter but it has worked for me!
If I may add something on your doubts about religion... It is my personal view (I don't want to offend anyone nor any belief system) that God is beyond the limits of religion. For me, every religion is the right one! They are different perspectives of the same reality: GOD. So no religion is "superior" to any other.
The important thing is to be aware that God (or whatever you want to call him) loves us all equally, no matter the skin color, language or religion.
BTW I'm christian orthodox 😁 and I truly hope that you will get rid of the demons (or whatever it is that's bugging you) and will find your path to God and the awareness of his infinite love for his children (all of us).
InDustWeTrust (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
I havn't been to a church in 15 years and I sometimes draw upsidedown crosses when I doodle and I've even taken cruicifixes in peoples homes to turn them upside down. As a nasty prank but maybe it was something deeper.
And although now that I pray. It is still infrequent.
I start to pray outloud but I stop and continue the prayer in my head.
I usually have to really really mean it when I pray outloud and finish the prayer.
My prayers are genuine but I feel a great resistance before the act.
Finally for weeks I've been obsessing over crucifixes. I keep thinking I should test myself and hold one or see one. I used to see them all the time. In peoples homes, driving past a church ect. But I can't even think of a single instance in the last ten years where I have seen one or held one.
So my final question is a big WTF?
InDustWeTrust (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
I would like to thank you all for your genuine concern, and advice.
But I want to add a few little bits of information I left out.
I'm a combat veteran and suffer from severe PTSD on top of everything and I do take my medication. And this is directly in response to Bacchaegrl, but its like I can tell the difference between the scars of war and the scars on my soul.
Sitting here typing a comment completly stifles my ability to elaborate at how I can tell the difference between the two but I can.
That's why I asked people with similar experiences or perhaps a cahtolic priest or demonologist to please contact me.
I'm also sometimes afraid that I am perfectly posessed.
I might have willingly given my soul away.
The losing of faith when I was young and not believing. What do I need a soul for if it doesn't exist?
Maybe that's why I sought out war when the chance presented itself.
When I say I was never more terrified in my life. That's a lie now that I think about it. I felt the same kind of pure terror at war except it turned into great joy
Also I had another experience since typing the story.
I fell asleep in an armchair recently in my bedroom. I woke up because I felt someone walking over to me. There were no footsteps. I just felt a steady pressure move towards me on the floor. I thought it was my roomate coming to mess with me but when I opened my eyes I flew back. Nothing was there to be seen but like eye to eye with me right in front of my face. I could just see but not see this thing just so tall it was bent over so it could put its grinning face right up to mine the smile was so sinister but the thing was I didn't see anything. That's just the only way I can describe it. As a sinister force powerfull but intangible right in front of my face and I. Think it was just flexing saying "go ahead keep praying a-hole.
And if you think that sounds embellished remember its around the time I started praying and I didn't see anything.
Its like I could see it but I couldn't.yet I can still describe it to you It was tall about 7 feet and bent at the waist to be eye to eye with me. Yellow eyes and a black face. Everything except the mouth and eyes felt black to me.
That's the only way I can describe it actually lol that I could feel it with my eyes.
Please. Don't be shy if you are any of the three types of people I mentioned earlier
Also I was pretty heavy into the resentment of god when I was younger and dabbled in the occult, witchcraft, satanism. DABBLED. That's some pretty big omissions I know but bear with me.
That's all I got for an update for now.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
I am with bacchaegrl on this one, you need to talk to someone about all of this. No problem in the world is bigger than the problems we bring on to ourselves... I think you have had a tough childhood with the divorce and all it could have had some major influence on you as a 8 year old.

I hope that you will reach out to someone who you trust to get help.
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
That was my life for 11years. (I'll have my story up soon, everytime I go to submit it the page is down...) its not abnormal for a child to question their faith. During my eleven years of terror I questioned mine a lot. I was told to pray, say the lords name out loud, ect. It made things worst, and after I was attacked I stopped having anything to do with religion and God in general.
I've never experenced astril projections but I was accosted so bad it caused major depression, and suicide attemps, not to mention violence towards my family. Looking back now the things I use to think scare me.

Your not alone, if you want to talk feel free to email me:
Meganmobster19 [at] yahoo.com
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
I am a 27 year old female that has battled depression, anxiety, and almost everything else relating to that. I remember questioning things even at a young age. I used to think demons were after me. I have very crazy dreams that are quite unsettling. But, I got everything to stop, because I got put on medication. Have you seen any doctors about your depression and anxiety? You don't have to fight these things all by yourself. It has taken me my whole life to see things clearly and know that nothing is out to get me. Yes, there is evil in the world, there are scary things that I can't explain going on all the time. But medication might ease your unquiet mind. It's helped me, maybe it could help you.
kkrobles (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
I don't know what to say but, that you should still pray every night.I've read that demons can't stand when people praying. Maybe that's what happened. But all I can say is that gods more powerful than this demon.

Maybe I think if you keep believing in god the demon well leave if not you might want a paranormal group to look at it.

Good luck...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
IDWT: This story kind of hits home for me... When I was a kid, my bed was against the wall... I always slept with my back to the wall, as scrunched up as possible, to avoid those "snaky eelish things" under my bed...

I'm sorry I don't have any advice as far as what this thing may be, just wanted to share that I've experienced the same thing until I was 14 or 15...

Hope you feel better now, and thanks for posting...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: