You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: The Poltergeist Of Trenton, Michigan

Real Ghost Stories

The Poltergeist Of Trenton, Michigan

 

I lived in a town house and I was six at the time. When me and my family were sitting on the living room couch, watching TV, all of a sudden they heard a loud crash that sounded like glass breaking. They ran downstairs to find the remains a light bulb in swept into a dust pan with a broom standing next to it. Not only did this occurrence happened, I was also pushed one time on my back, my cats were circling around me looking up. The smell of smoke could be smelled and no one smoked in the home or next door either side. There were footsteps around my mom and dad's bed at night and my mom got screamed "boo!" through her ear while washing clothes.

I regret my childhood because of that home, I recently started my own paranormal investigation team to help others. It's a downriver, MI paranormal team, we are looking for a tech manager or anyone who wants to join the team paranormal investigators! Or if anyone needs help with their hauntings let us know, we are non-profit.

You can Call Tom at 734-652-0512 or email me at teamhuntingevidenceofparanormal [at] yahoo.com or

you can check out the site at www.freewebs.com/teamhuntingevidenceofparanormal

Ryan Sparks

Lead Investigator

T.H.E. P.R.O.S.

Team Hunting Evidence Of Paranormal Research Occurrences Society

Riverview, MI

Other hauntings by THEPROS

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, THEPROS, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-27)
Mr. Ryan, I do have a few question for you and am hoping you check in here after the holidays, as I have e-mailed your provided links and have not heard anything yet.
Any one else can answer these also, you guys know me, I will listen to all comments!
I was advised to do a recording in our home as a "seer" saw three entities in our home, but at times I feel like there are quite a bit more. THAT part of the problem has been explained to me. (Thanks again, Shane)
I used a Walmart bought, hand held garden variety recorder. While listening to the tape later we heard extreme static surrounded by music. Most of it seemed to be children's songs and the others appeared to be adult comedy songs. (like Spike Lee or the equivalent) There is a definite break between the two varieties. However, the static is so loud, even with the volume turned way down that it hurts your ears to listen to it. There is almost a high pitched whine to it.
The next night we decided to put up a video camera that we borrowed from a friend. Once again, garden variety bought at a local store. We can not see anything in the video, but the sounds are disturbing. Again, the strong static surrounded by glimpses of music. More upbeat this time, but still appearing to be a child's type of music.
So we decided to just set up a camera. In the corner of the room is a blueish light that brightens the corner of the ceiling only. It seems to pulsate and get stronger at times. Either that or it is getting weaker at times. Where this light comes is in the same area of the room the music comes out of.
What causes this? And thank you in advance.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-24)
Thanks for the plug, the background for THEPROS and the link on where to find your company via the Internet. Interesting that your ghost seems to have cleaned up after itself. Thanks for your story.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-14)
Maybe Martin, who knows. Got to give them credit for trying and let's face it always nice to have fresh opinions and stories.

Peace, Love and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-14)
The story was a bit short, vague and on the promotional side but since they're non profit and could be good contributors to this site, I decided to publish it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: