You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Timmy My Poltergeist

Real Ghost Stories

Timmy My Poltergeist

 

I have multiple ghosts in my home. They have been with me my entire life; I'm used to them. Just recently I thought there was a new ghost in my family's home, but soon I figured out it was a poltergeist.

Me and my sister like naming our ghosts so we can tell which ghost is currently with us, before you say something about how you can't see ghosts so how do you know which ghost or ghosts is with you, certain ghosts normally just hang out in a certain room. I named the poltergeist Timmy, he is only ever in the kitchen.

Timmy acts like a 6 year old little boy, I say this because he likes opening and closing the cabinets. Whenever we are about to go on vacation or a trip, Timmy throws a tantrum. Timmy never hurts anyone so we are comfortable being in the same room as him.

Whenever Timmy first showed up I personally didn't know what to think, I just thought it was another ghost or one of our already present ghosts that decided to hang in our kitchen. Timmy has only been here for about 2 months and hasn't caused that much trouble except for not letting anyone sleep, he is very active at night. For people that say I need to get rid of the ghosts, trust me I tried, but it didn't work. The ghosts that are currently in my home are the only ones I let in because they don't cause trouble.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Timmymypoltergiest, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-22)
Wow, I'm glad you are so comfortable with these "ghosts." Since most have been with you your entire life, how do you know which ghost is which? How can you be sure "Timmy" is a different ghost? I ask because I've had happenings since I was very young and was never hurt by anything until a few years ago. Be careful, you could easily be tricked in to feeling comfortable. Thank you for sharing.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-09)
You certainly have a unique relationship with the spirits co-existing in your home! I am not sure I would be that comfortable with the situation as you are.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-01)
Greetings, Timmymypoltergeist:

The YGS website lists you as a teenager. Your narrative states that you are living in your family home. That seems entirely reasonable.

When you state, "Timmy has only been here for about 2 months and hasn't caused that much trouble except for not letting anyone sleep," and "he is very active at night," I can't help wondering: what do your adult parent, parents, or guardians make of the sleep-disruptive behavior of an intangible spirit?

You state that you've decided which spirits can stay because they're relatively "good," but what steps are your parents/guardians taking? Poltergeist activity is a bit like rodent activity; once you notice it, you take steps to eliminate it.

While I don't wish to jump to conclusions, here, I'm going to sit on the fence until you've had a chance to explain yourself by responding to lady-glow's questions and, I hope, mine.

Best wishes from the fence,
Biblio.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
4 years ago (2019-12-31)
Hello TimmyMyPoltergeist,

Lady-Glow has so many valid points. In fact, her full comment is valid.

She came up with a good idea of removing the cabinet doors. I back that idea.🚪

Please reply so we know what's happening.📩

Miranda
😘
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2019-12-30)
More information please!?!?!?

Hello Timmymypoltergeist.

I agree with Miandra's comment and have some observations of my own.

"before you say something about how you can't see ghosts"

I have to disagree with this statement, just read some of the many stories in this forum and you'll be surprised of all the people that have experienced seen a ghost; some like partial apparitions, others that look like a living person, and some others like shadows, mist, orbs, etc. The point is, YES, sometimes ghosts are visible.

"Timmy acts like a 6 year old little boy"

Believe me, some grownup men never stop acting like little boys, besides, he could be looking for something like an ethereal bottle of spirits or a set of ghostly keys.

"hasn't caused that much trouble except for not letting anyone sleep"

Be careful, sleep deprivation can cause many physical health problems and affects a person's mental abilities. The best thing you can do is to get rid of him or to get rid of the cabinets doors, hence of all the nightly disturbances.

Poltergeist activity is not always attributed to spirits, it can be built up negative energy from a person, specially teenagers.
I imagine your sister must be around your age, right? Perhaps you both are the cause of these new disturbances and, eventually, they will fade away.

"For people that say I need to get rid of the ghosts, trust me I tried, but it didn't work."

What have your parents done about it? I'm surprised that you portray yourself like the one deciding what to do about the ghosts staying at your place instead of your parents trying to solve the problem and protecting their children.

"are the only ones I let in because they don't cause trouble."

Do you mean you invited them to move into your house or did they knock at your house asking to enter?

Wouldn't this contradict your first statement: "They have been with me my entire life"

Surely you don't mean that you let them in when you were a baby, do you?

I will appreciate your feedback.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
4 years ago (2019-12-30)
Hi TimmyMyPoltergeist,

Your post is fascinating. How long have you lived in your current home? Do you know why there are so many ghosts? What happened in that house to cause so many spirits to be trapped?👻

You said, 'The ghosts that are currently in my home are the only ones I let in because they don't cause trouble.'. Why is it that you can block out the ghosts you don't want but don't know how to get rid of the one's that are there?🤔

There's a member here called Rookdygin. He has a proven Cleansing ritual on his profile page. I use it and so do many members with great success.

Timmy sounds a bit needy
Have you tried asking him what he wants and perhaps guiding him to the light?

Thank you for sharing your post. I hope you can manage to rid your home of all your ghosts. Sounds like they need to move on into the next realm.

You've come to the right place. I have had so much help and support from YGS members and you will also get help and support here.🤗

Keep us updated.

Best wishes,
Miandra

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: