You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Unevolved Astral-body Trying To Posses Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Unevolved Astral-body Trying To Posses Me?

 

One late night in 2006, at age 11 I had an experience that was very scary for me...

I woke up late at night feeling really scared, like something was not right. I instantly sat up and saw out of the left corner of my eye this scary deformed lady. I have a double bed, and it is against the wall, in the corner of my room, to the left. She was sitting cross-legged on the corner of my bed, right next to me. The entity had tiny legs, especially compared to the very small body, and medium sized arms for the size of the body. She didn't look real. She was wearing a dress, although didn't have like the normal human feautures to outline and give shape to her body. The entity had medium length hair that sort of swept out. She was reaching out to me with her arm to touch my shoulder, while she had her mouth wide open, screaming and laughing in my face. I was scared out of my mind, and I was just pulling away, waving my arms around, trying to get her not to touch me. While moving my arms around, I noticed her facial expression kind of changed, like she didn't know what to do. I started screaming until it got really loud, and after like what I would imgaine about 3 minutes (give or take), my dad opened the door and turned the light on. The entity was gone was gone...

This year I read in James Van Praaghs book called 'Ghosts Among Us,' that the lower astral travel conatins many fragmented, nonhuman, unevolved astral bodies and thought forms created by fear. James told how he had a dream where, basically where he felt he was falling down a fast-moving elevator in what seemed to be the crevice in the earth, where it became darker and darker. [[He heard people screaming, and saw and felt arms reaching out of the darkness trying to grab hold of him. They were not fully formed bodies. ]] - This really stood out for me, and fragmented and nonhuman would be how I would have explained the entitys appearance.

Ever since that experience, I have felt a little scared in my room when I go to bed, sometimes more so on particular nights. That's the only experience that I have had, that I feel is related. What kind of ghost would she be named? Do you think she was trying to take over my body? I have no idea.

I'm sorry if this post is bad, it's my first one. And I had no idea what to call this 'ghost,' so I kept describing it as 'she' and entity'...

Thank-you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ami-x333, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
I've read that book! I think! I know I own a book with that title. Anyway, I agree with you, Ami, sometimes spirits look really weird. I have read about some really strange looking stuff. Though it could be a demonic entity, it could also be an actual ghost. Maybe the ghost can't pull together enough energy to get themselves to look like a normal human.

Redphx, oooh, you are so controversial. Better watch out, with your saying stuff that others won't. You might start a riot. I can't believe you are such a rebel. No one has ever said what you have said before...
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
I'm not familiar with the book you have read, I am wondering do you think she is trying to take over your body due to the fact she is not fully formed and wants to be in your body that IS fully formed?

Have you seen her any time since or is it just a feeling you get that she is around? 😊
Michiko_Da_Dante-Owner (2 stories) (22 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
How interesting...

I agree with Gizzy, how do you know that she's trying to take over you?

From the way you described her, she almost sounded like an over-evolved Homunculus. I'm not saying that's definitely what she is, but that sounds pretty much like it.

And since it's an "un-evolved astral body", that brings me to the wonder that you've been astral traveling yourself. I've heard it's fairly hard to do, even when you know how. I've heard that sometimes it's possible to do without knowing that your doing it, but it makes me wonder, especially when you say some nights are more scary than others.

It might also not even be near an astral body, but a spirit. It may have been passing through, or it may be at your house (not trying to scare you.). What I suggest is maybe putting a little salt around in your room, maybe a little holy water (if your into that type of thing), and looking up the past of your property, maybe even the land.

And, also, one more thing. You said that she was screaming and laughing at you, which almost makes her sound a little sadistic. I advise you to be a little careful, and next time, when she confronts you like that, tell her that she has no right to act so rudely towards you, and if she wishes to speak to you, she must do so in an orderly fashion, and one that is more pleasant.

Good luck,
Michi~
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
she may have just been a deformed person. I am afraid of those people touching me in their living forms (yes I am a bad person, I said those people, yada yada, I will say what some won't)

Anyway. It could very well be she was just a deformed person or she could be a unevolved entity. I have never heard of one of them before. I don't know exactly what to say in this event except draw the white light to you for protection, light a white candle and pray to whomever gives you strength.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
Ami-x333,l
The three previous posters all make good points. I don't have anything to add that they haven't already covered, but I do suggest you take all of their thoughts and advice to heart.

Jav
robertar (223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
Sounds like the entity expected you to be in sleep paralysis then was surprised when you could move.

The fact that it was malformed is disturbing. Theory is these are demonic entities impersonating a human.

God can help. Prayer might help, but that is between you and Him. I found an account of a mother who realized she must pray nightly to protect her baby from attack.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
What stands out in this account is that when you resisted, the entity didn't seem to know how to respond. I think there are some types of entities that are just paranormal bullies. They like to push people around, until someone fights back. Whatever this was I don't think you have anything to fear from it. If it returns, tell it that it is not welcome in your home and must leave. Be confident in yourself. You've already scared it once.
Gizzy (3 stories) (71 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
Hi Ami_x333,

Why do you feel that she is trying to take over your body? What makes you think this rather than she is trying to get your attention?
You say you are scared some nights but not others. Is this when you have been thinking about her?
If you have only seen her ponce she may have been a spirit passing though and may not come back. I do know when something spooky happens it can unnerve you for quite some time. You do not say if you follow any type of religion but maybe getting a religious artifact may help you feel better about sleeping in the room.
This is just a suggestion and you do not need to follow it as I am sure there will be other helpful posters who will make suggestions. Just choose what feels right to you. Suzie

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: