You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My First Real Seeing

Real Ghost Stories

My First Real Seeing

 

I was three or four years old, and very much scared of the dark (what child who is young, isn't?). My grandma's house wasn't how usual grandma's houses are. She had the most haunted house in Arizona! In her house there was two living rooms. The first one you walked inhad the most energy. I hated that room! That room was full of unpleasant things. It was like living in a nightmare! When you walked out of the first living room, there was out bed room where we would sleep (when we moved out, it was turned into a big computer room). That's also a room I hated!

The second room is also where a lot of activity is. When we slept in the "computer room" we would hear things at night when the things would come out to scare. I was a little girl, and I knew hardly anything to understand what a simple ghost was. There were ghosts, orbs, poltergeists...

There were these children, twins in fact that would play with me and my sister on their tricycles. How the tricycles got there? I have no clue. But, these children were in danger! They were held against their will when they were "alive" and their father had raped them and mother had killed them. A dark evil force had kept them there to use them as a portal to our house. One day, I was coloring in my book, and the girl had picked up a red crayon and wrote "HELP" on a piece of paper. NO JOKE! And my sister kept having dreams that this was happening to these children. Why would any human hurt such innocent people?

In the first living room, you would hear scratching on the walls, foot steps, see things at the corner of your eyes, and look to see what it was and nothing would be there. Demons? Ghost? I don't know. I was young, and didn't know anything of these things. The reason why I know now is because I remember some, and my mother told me some.

I know some might not think I am telling the truth. But things like this did happen!

Other hauntings by Hartzell_grl3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hartzell_grl3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
Did anybody ever come into your grandmother's house to try and free these little girls? It's horrible that they were treated that way in life and now they are being used after their death. I would try to get some help for these little girls. Poor things. Do you still see them? I hope their "parents" suffered greatly from something. What kind of person could harm children? They are gifts given to us to cherish and take care. They are on loan to us from God. Some people make me sick! I could go on and on about that. Anyways, good luck with everything and let us know what happenes with those little girls. Did you ever get their names?
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
wow... That's horrible what they did to those poor little girls! I hope they can rest in peace soon! Nice to have them to play with though 😉
Well written story too!
Xxelliemayxx ❤
Demon_Kid (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-08)
i trust you and I'm sure its the truth what youre saying if people say its not true screw them you know its real and that's what you should care about 😐
shelbister (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-01)
wow great story I swore I read that story in a magizine once very scary 😁 -shelby
shandi (9 stories) (86 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-19)
So was it through your sisters dreams that you found out what happened to these children?
shootingstarz (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-16)
I had heard that you can easily see ghosts or spiritual things with the corners of your eyes. The next time you see some, you can try looking for it with the corner of your eyes again. Try to welcome them and communicate with them even though I don't know if its a good idea. I would like to know if you were three or four back then, how old are you now? I the tricycles something real or not?
I'm not very good in this myself and what I can say is good luck finding your answer. 😜

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: