You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Knocking, Screaming Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Knocking, Screaming Demon

 

So I've had some experiences with the paranormal. So this will make sense but you will first need the back-story:

I used to live in a very old house built in the mid 1800's. It had been remodelled before we moved in though. We lived there for years without ever experiencing anything too out of the ordinary. As my brother Cody got older he became obsessed with demonic forces, witch craft and Satanism. I was an avid atheist so I thought he was nuts. Well he and my other brother lived in the basement, I had a room upstairs.

One day during winter when I was about 11 I was home alone with my two big pit bulls. I was sitting on the couch with both dogs. I was about to go to the mini-mart to buy dinner (we were very poor and couldn't afford to go to the grocery store). I was putting on my shoes when I heard a knocking from what sounded like the attic. Well Our attic had burned down years ago and had been sealed shut so no animals could get in and eat anything toxic left from the fire, and the door could only be accessed by key and ladder. I ignored it at first but as I walked into my room to get my backpack the knocking followed me like they were tracing my footsteps, we had very thick wooden floors that rarely even creaked. Both my dogs started barking like crazy which scared me since I was the only one home and they only barked when they were protecting me (They were trained guard dogs). I was a little freaked out so I took both dogs with me so they wouldn't go stir crazy. Nothing happened for a couple of days and I had almost forgotten about the knocking.

My dad and his fiancรฉe went out to the bar so I had to watch her kids. There were 4 kids plus my brother Cody. There was me, Eli (my little brother), Hailey, and tanner. Tanner wanted some milk so I went to pour him some; I was on the phone with my friend Chelsea as I did this. Our dining room kitchen and living room were only separated by huge archways. I brought the milk into the living room and poured it into his favourite Spiderman glass and as I walked out I paused at the archway between the living room and dining room. As I did this I noticed a large and tall shadow. At first I thought it was mine (even though at the time I was only 90lbs and 4'9) but as I stopped the shadow kept moving. It scurried from the hall in my room across the dining room into the kitchen and disappeared at the basement stairs. I screamed and dropped the phone. Cody and the other kids had seen it too. I was shaking and the youngest were crying because I had screamed. Eli was freaked out and refused to leave the living room. Cody seemed perfectly content.

When dad and Barbie came home we all told them what had happened. My dad brushed it off but Barbie was descended from witches and practiced witchcraft herself. She pulled me aside and I told her the story again. She told me she sensed something evil in the house. We decided to ignore whatever it was since it hadn't done anything malicious. So a day or two went by and nothing happened. I was finally getting comfortable again when the strange knocking started up again. I was in my room with all the lights off when I heard knocking. I sleep with my door open since I'm claustrophobic so no one could knock on my door. I took a deep breath and counted backwards from 100. I always did this when I couldn't sleep. By the time I was down to 80 the knocking stopped. I relaxed and started to fall asleep. I had finally fallen asleep when I heard a scream. It was a loud scream from a child. I opened my eyes and the house was silent. I got up and looked around. There was nothing out of the ordinary. Just as I went back to my room I heard the crash of dishes then my dogs barking. I ran back into my room and hid under the covers.

I stared losing sleep and feel cold and tired all the time. The house began to reek like dead animals and even though it was turning into sunny spring time I couldn't seem to get warm. I started to feel sick and like I was a rubber band being pulled. I went to the doctor and he told me nothing was wrong. I was fine. I sure didn't feel fine.

One night I had my best friend Miranda stay over. We were watching fast times at ridgemont high when I heard someone running in the hall. Both dogs were with us asleep and my dad was the only other one home, Cody had snuck out a few hours ago and Eli was at a friend's. Miranda was very sensitive to the paranormal as was the rest of her family. She looked at me with big worried eyes. The running continued so I got up to investigate. I looked down the hall and no one was there. I went to my dad's room he was fast asleep. I and Miranda decided to turn up the TV. And ignore it. It worked for a few hours so we decided to play a game. She had brought some tarot cards and an Ouija board. Her Ouija board was very very old it was her grandfathers but no one had ever used it. They were all too scared. After telling my future we decided to use the Ouija board.

She set it up on the floor and we both smiled excitedly. We turned out the lights and lit some candles. The first question we asked was is anyone here? We got no answer. We asked 3 more times and nothing happened. I was ready to give up when she asked again. This time it moved to 'YES' I laughed and figured she was messing with me. Next she asked it if there was anyone else there. It moved to 'YES'. I asked if it was what was knocking. It said 'NO' I rolled my eyes and told Miranda she was a jerk. She ignored me and asked it if the other entity was the one knocking. It moves to 'YES' Suddenly I heard a loud banging from my room. I jumped up and screamed. She shushed me and told me to sit. I didn't want to play anymore but she convinced me to continue. She asked if there was anything evil in the house. It moved to 'YES'. I was totally freaked out. She then asked who invited them here. For a few minutes nothing happened. So she asked again. It slowly moved to CODY. I almost cried. I told her to put it away or I'd clobber her. She obeyed. We turned the lights back on and slid onto the couches. I couldn't sleep I just contemplated all night what it could have meant.

The next morning I told my dad what had happened he didn't believe us. So I called Barbie over. We told her and she said we needed to cleanse the house. Since my dad worked at a sweat lodge he always had sage around the house. We burned it and Barbie sprinkled holy water. Now may I remind you I am atheist so this was like last resort for me. She told me we needed to ask Cody about this. He was staying with his friend for a couple of days so me and Barbie decided to check out his room. I hated the basement it was cold and creepy. We went into his room which was a total pigpen. Within only a few minutes we found a drawer with several dead squirrels and rats with their eyes gouged out and bellies cut open. That was what was creating the rancid smell. We also found vials of blood and strange writing in what looked like blood. I found an Ouija board and a necronomicon.

That night Hailey stayed over and we slept in the living room. AT about 3 am I heard an immense shatter of glass and felt glass spray all over me. I shot up and looked around. The huge window that covered most of the wall was shattered. Hailey was crying so I grabbed her and we tiptoed over the broken glass to my dad's room. We told him what happened and he said some punk kid must have thrown a rock through the window. We couldn't find any rock though. I asked Hailey what happened. She said she woke up to a scream but no one was there so she went back to sleep then she heard loud knocking from the ceiling (the attic) Then suddenly the window shook until it broke. I was so scared but angry because it was targeting my step sister now. SO I decided I needed to talk to someone.

I went to the priest of my grandmother's church. He told me Cody needed to dispose of the evil things himself. Before I left he told me I was extremely sensitive to paranormal which is why the evil spirit was making me feel sick. I told Cody what the priest said and what I had found and he flipped out. I and Cody had always been very close but I was scared for my life. He literally grabbed me by the throat and screamed at me. He was scarily strong. I never brought it back up since then. When we were evicted we had to move into my grandmother's house which is covered in pictures of Jesus and crosses. She had two bottles of holy water she keeps on hand. When we moved in it seemed like nothing weird happened. We lived here for 2 years and moved in when I was 14. And not a thing happened until recently.

I was asleep on the couch when I heard tapping behind me. I sat up and looked over. Behind the room I sleep in is a storage room where we keep canned food. I figured someone was just in there getting food so I layer back down. I started to fall back asleep when I heard a scream. I shot up and looked around. Everyone was sleeping. (We all had to sleep on floor or couch since there weren't enough rooms. I remembered what had happened before and got pissed. I went outside for a smoke. As I smoked I thought about all the things that I went through and got really angry and yelled out that whatever was haunting me was a coward and didn't scare me. I told it to F*** off and go get an afterlife. Since then I've been feeling cold all the time (its summer) and very agitated. I feel like someone is constantly pushing me. I've been having terribly nightmares and the knocking came back. I haven't told anyone besides my best friend Miranda.

If someone can help me please do. If the haunting comes back I don't think I can handle it. I don't know how to get rid of whatever has been following motive been having violent thoughts and hearing screaming in my sleep. I'm normally very calm and laid back I've never even been in a fight nonetheless had daydreams about it. Please I need advice. I've gone to doctors they think I'm completely fine. But I need help. Please.

Other hauntings by Little_dandelion

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Little_dandelion, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-11)
yep I know what you mean... If that was in uk social services would be all over it and I agree some teenagers I know wouldn't be trusted in a house on there own there first call would be " HOUSE PARTY"
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-11)
lexi-loo - unfortunately that is not an uncommon situation in the States. Sometimes circumstances require a child be left alone. Irresponsible? Probably to most people it would seem that way. But I have come to realize that sometimes leaving a child with a parent is no different than leaving them alone. And some kids this age are very responsible, while others shouldn't be left alone as a teen ๐Ÿ˜†
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-11)
ive just completely skipped the comments for a sec to ask 'does no one else think it was irresponsible for an 11 year old to be left home alone?
Nate365 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-19)
I want to know how you are doing. It's been awhile since posted. I have been through these kind of things before and honestly what I would do is to talk to a priest. Don't provoke it and show fear. Be strong and try hard to keep your mind in one and don't let it belittle you. It obviously is evil and is trying to scare you. I would be scared myself its natural to be scared of such things but stay strong and get help from the church. This is not something you can handle yourself. Don't try witchcraft or cleansing rituals due to the fact you may have never done them before and it is never smart to fight these things alone.
elnoraemily (guest)
-1
11 years ago (2013-02-20)
Get your brother psychiatric help. Immediately. He is obviously unstable
Sir-Boy (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-05)
This situation just sounds terribly frightening to me. It's been a while since an update has been posted... Wondering how you are doing.
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
I believe that Renee is correct in her suggestion to notify your brothers doctors. Also, could you explain to me the comment about your dad "working" in a sweat lodge? Thanks.
bri_bewitched (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
what your dealing with sounds like its a energy vampire. I only how they make people sensitive to the paranormal feel, but I will do more research and try to help you out.
polterguy973 (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-14)
Little dandilion, I have read over your story twice to make sure I understood the situation, as best I could,

Your story is very concerning, I think your brothers interests are not at all healthy to say the least, but I also think that the use of ouija boards is not a wise thing to be messing with especialy if your already experienceing phenomina, I don't know what kind of influence your dads girlfriend would be if she claims to practice witchcraft,

You defenately need to get help especialy if you are starting to be afected mentaly and physicaly, I think the advise about removeing youself from your situation is probably the best advise, go an stay with somone who is liklely to support you an validate how you are feeling, but not someone who practices in the occult you need to stay well away from this, perhaps someone nuteral who will just give you some space and time to resolve this matter and a shoulder to cry on until you find a way of ending this trouble,

Good luck Kid, ๐Ÿ˜Š
ladymoondust (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
i have a very disturbing feeling about this story and I have a strange conection I can't get away from. Your story makes me nervous...i'm going to ask you something you don't have to do it but I wish you would I would like to talk to you in private my email is Charmainebrand [at] ymail.com. I hope I hear from you. I'm very concerned. ๐Ÿ˜จ
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
BTW, I didn't read EVERY comment under this story. So, I apologize if some things I suggested have already been done by you or suggested by others.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
Necronomicon is a fabled book from a master writer of the macabre named H.P. Lovecraft. It is not real. Lovecraft does, however, mention it in many of his stories. The book of the same name written by Ed Simon is complete fiction. He even acknowledges Lovecraft by mentioning his name and the fabled history of the book. Lovecraft was born in 1890 and died in 1935. In contrast, Simon's book was published in 1977. It is completely fictional; though some things might be loosely based on "fact". Another 20th Century author, Clive Barker, who is still alive and well today has written several books in the same genre. Damnation Game was excellent.

Anyway, I'm not trying to belittle your experiences or take away any credibility. I'm just trying to give a little perspective. Perhaps, having read Necronomicon, Cody started dabling in the occult without the wisdom and protection one needs to event think of doing such a thing. Thus, he probably did summon or otherwise invite this entity into your lives. From the sounds of it though, the occult issue might be the least of your worries. I'm concerned that your brother might be a sociopath. Could the entity and his "friends" be affecting his behavior? Yes, but killing and gutting animals for fun and leaving their rotting carcasses in a drawer is not normal behavior no matter how you slice it. Thus, I agree that, regardless of what external influences may or may not be affecting him, he does need help.

I would definitely go to your dad. If by some chance he brushes it off as a phase, I wouldn't hesitate to get someone else of authority involved. Even if it is only a symbolic measure, I'd have your dad or another guardian force Cody to burn any books he has on the occult; including the fictional Necronomicon as well as all of the dead carcasses. Take careful note of Cody's reaction to this. Perhaps even start keeping a journal now and write down everything that you witness. It might come in handy if the police need to get involved at some point or if you are called in by a therapist who is trying to help your brother.

Please take care of yourself and keep us posted as to what is happening.
Shadowsofthepast (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
Deviousangel: sorry by beasts I meant the ones that have gone into madness like rabies really dident clarify that
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
shadows. What do you mean beasts? I hope you know that animals in my opinion are more pure hearted than humans. And should be considered our equals. Demons like Devious stated exist on a different vibration but that doesn't make all demons bad. Some are quite tolerable to be around. And they are far from pathetic. Demons are very strong and shouldn't be taken lightly. Most hauntings are not demon related at all. They are actually very rare to come across and when someone has a real demon in their home they can't be kicked out easily. They are very very strong.

It is also off putting to me to just tell someone not to be scared. That is obviously not good advice as they are scared. We all get scared that is what we do. WE are sketchy creatures. If you are going to offer help please offer help that someone can actually use.

BoBo- which I know isn't your name. I am going to call you that anyway. BoBo - you can't just tell someone to believe in what you believe and expect your advice to work. That doesn't make sense. That would be like me trapping you in a closet and telling you that the only way to get out is to go against everything that you believe in and just trust me. You aren't going to do it so don't expect other people to. Have some god dam respect.
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
you could say prayers of protection at night such as psalm 91 and 71 out of the king james version of the bible as well as sleep with a bowl of white vinegar mixed with sea salt in your room. That should negate most of the supernatural forces attacking you. If you have any questions pm me
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
BooDoll: please stop preaching.

Shadowsofthepast: lower than beasts? You mean animals? Of course demons are lower than animals. Demons exist on a lower frequency than other life forms and spirits. There is no comparison. Sorry, but that comment was rather offensive, because it implies that animals are in some way evil or "lesser" beings.
Shadowsofthepast (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
heh demons pathetic creatures in my views lower than beasts except when it comes to annoyance and sickness just stand strong as they feed off of the three true dark emotions of humans sadness, fear and anger but mainly the first too don't show it your fear and you should be fine
BooDoll (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
you have to believe in GOD even though your atheist trust me, believe in him and in yourself he can only save you and as for your bother I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what his doing and needs help so I suggest worry about your brother first cause know it or not his causing all of that to happen.
reneespring (148 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-17)
Little_dandelion, you said: "And she doesn't believe Cody has schizophrenia even though he was diagnosed by 5 different psychologists and doctors."
How was he diagnosed? Maybe you can contact that same hospital and report that he is killing and mutilating animals and has been violent. I am not clear on how old you are, and of course if you are close to being an adult, maybe the doctors would take you more seriously. If someone is declared a danger to themselves or others, the doctors have grounds to lock him up, at least for a time. Of course he might not get locked up for good (in a hospital or prison) unless he actually murders a human, I don't know. Oh and ps, Satanists do not generally kill and mutilate animals--it is against the Satanic Bible, for one. Only really deranged people, of any religion, do such things.
againsarahan (34 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
little dandelion:
Javelina's advice is excellent. I am sorry your Dad and Grandmother are wearing blinders. I looked up the WA state domestic violence hotline number:1-800-562-6025. And what I believe is their number for the Spokane area: 1-800-799-SAFE. Here is the YWCA Alternatives to Domestic Violence#: 509-326-1190. And the crisis line listed for Spokane:509-326-2255.
Deadgirl (2 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
I know how you feel. Before I had moved to grandbay (Were I am now) I lived in an old house. My grandmother had grown up there, and so had my father. When I was about 9 (I'm 15 now), I felt something following me down the hall. I turned but nothing was there. So I quikly entered my room. I looked out the door a few minutes later and didn't see anyone. I was freaked out. Then my grandmother died. It was a few months after that happened. I was at my cusins house when she died. Me and my two cusins had been in the woods and then they ran off. I was lost and it was about to be nightime. I felt someone push my forward. I stepped forward and started walking, then something grabbed my arm and pulled my to the right. I followed the directions. Then I tripped and fell. My grandmother was now infront of me. She was telling me to get up, that I was hurt and needed to be seen to. I got up and felt a pain in my arm. I could see my cusins home and so I started walking to it. When I got there (We lived next door) I saw my mom and dad on the front porch of my house, crying. I walked over to them, craddling my arm, and asked what happened. They said my grandmother died two hours ago. I said it was impossible, that she had seen me in the woods. A few years after the incounter with my grandmothers spirt and the thing that followed me, we moved to Grand Bay. Me, my sister, and my cusin (All I share this account with) Were sitting in my closet, going thtough things I was giving away. I have this shelf on my wall and if you hit the wall that was inside the closet that was near my bed, then it would fall. Well we were sitting against the oppisite wall. We heard a banging then it fell. We got up and opened the door. No one was in the closet with us or in the room. We ran out and sat in the living room. Me and my sister layed down on the floor with our ears pressed against the floor. We heard someone whisper my name and then hit the floor. I took off running down the hall way and ran into my door, wich was open just a sencond before. I was so freaked. And as I write this, I feel as if someone is watching me. I keep on catching a glimps of something in the hall way, and its getting worse. Thank you for taking your time to read this...
PlagueRat (9 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
Is your brother being treated for his schizophrenia? You mentioned a couple times in your story that you're not very well off financially, and if your grandma is helping you out by welcoming you into her home, I can only guess that she helps in other ways. If that's true then it leads me to believe that since she doesn't believe that your brother is mentally ill, she is not paying for any type of treatment for him. I hope you'll be able to leave your grandma's home soon. Good luck.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Little_dandelion,
I hate to be the one to have to bring this up as it seems you have a full plate already, but what about your other brother Eli? The thing is, Cody's friend wanted you to try an "experiment" with you, and you, widely have refused. However, Eli might not be as wise as you when cornered. If he doesn't have regular outside activities, such as sports, boy scouts, arts, music, etc., then he could be vulnerable just out of boredom. It may not be as easy to get him moved out of the house. If he has a friend that he stays with on a consistent basis, maybe you could drop a hint that it would be safer if he could stay there more often.
Also, is there somewhere you two can get to quickly in case you find yourself in a situation? Think of neighbors that are stable and you feel you can trust to let you in at a moments notice. I realize this is a big weight on your shoulders, but you seem like a no nonsense, take no crap kind of girl. And I know it's a big responsibility. But you can flee, when you feel you are being hemmed in, just do it.
The important thing is to not falter if you feel it's getting too weird. Think of safe spots that you can reach by foot if need be. Kids in my neighborhood know they can come to my house for safety anytime, day or night.
Don't let your brothers friend near you, they show up, you get out. Don't try to fight or argue with any of those freaks either, that's what they want.
I'm sorry this is so long, I know you already have a survivor instinct. Don't doubt your gut feeling either, go with it. Sometimes it's all you've got.
Always try to have a plan, and a second plan if the first doesn't pan out. If you still have your dogs, keep them close all times. I have Pitt bulls too hon, I trust my dogs more than humans most times, but you know all about that already, don't you?
Hope I haven't frightened you more than you already are, and I'm sure you thought of a lot of these things already I'll bet.
One last thing, possessions don't mean s--t. When you have get your a-- moving, just move. Don't try to stop and grab stuff you don't need, just go.

From one survivor who knows,
Javelina

All other suggestions still apply, mine are just the get out of town quick kind. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Once you're safe, then you can think about what comes next.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
totaly agree with the other comments here, and like you say your self you know the signs! I to like to watch the programs on serial killers/ read the books too and the animal killing stood out in your story hard.
I does not take much to make some one snap and with your brothers condition the line is even thinner, get him help now before he does something.
He has already attacked you for talking about it so trying this again even with your father would not help get him professional help.

As for the haunting I do think its attached to your brother as you say nothing happens when your staying some place else, if it was you it was attached to it would follow you, but as it knows you will react it will try to frighten you as much as it can.
After getting help for your brother look up paranormal groups online to see what help you might have in the area your living in, but I have said before check them out as much as you can ask them for other peoples addresses that they have helped, phone numbers or some way to contact past users that can vouch for them these people might help but they are strangers your inviting to your home.

I hope you and your brother get the help you both need
Carl
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
I am afraid I must ageree; Cody seems to be at the core of these problems. The things you state you found in his room can be attributated to Satanism but can lso be attributed to a very sick and deranged mind-either way, unsafe.

With your description of how Cody treated you when you confronted him with what was going on and what was found in his room-this was violent and uncaring towards the rest of the family.

You must get an adult with some authority over Cody to listen to you and understand what Cody is doing and has done so the violence can be brought to s stop. If you move out with someone else, that still leaves Cody with other family members who will be vulnerable.

Thanks for sharing, keep us posted!
God Bless!
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
I know this is off topic and personal but what makes your grandmother think that your brother doesn't have schizophrenia?

I still suggest talking to your father but also do you have other people you trust that can help like your mother or school teacher?
BadJuuJuu (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
It's good that you have a safe place to go. Take care of yourself, and be careful until you get moved.
โค
Little_dandelion (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
[Badjuujuu]
Your right I'm going to try to move in with either my mom or miranda. Her dad is very sensitive to paranormal and he works as a physchiatrist so he I very worried about me being around cody since I'm the only one he has ever physically attacked.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
When I use salt at the doors I've already cleansed the house and evicted the unpleasant sorts. The salt prevents entry, but if something is already in it would have to be thrown out first, then the salt put down.
Although, tbh, no matter how nasty this entity may be, it's not the scary thing. I agree with everyone else that the brother needs an intervention, asap. If that doesn't help, the OP will have done her part by making the family aware of the problem and can move out with a clear conscious. In fact, that may be the best solution.
Little Dandelion, inform your family of the issue with your brother. Make them aware, they need to know. Yall can try to get this boy the help he needs, but it's his decision to stay on this path or change. No one can control him, he has to choose. If he chooses to change, help him get better and help him get rid of what he's invited in. If he wants to continue as he is, you've done your part. You tried to help, you informed the family, from that point I think moving away from your brother would be the wisest thing to do. Move in with a friend or relative, but get away from Cody. I know that sounds harsh, but if you've tried to help and let the family know the situation, if nothing changes, save your own hide.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
I am in agreement with all the comments made on here so far, Your brother is the source of all of this, and you need to talk to your father about this, and sit down and have a talk with Cody together to understand the whole situation.

I would, for now, do the cleansing ritual again, even if it does only give you a few days days peace, keep doing it until you can resolve this issue.

Guys would the salt on the doorways help in this case if Cody has invited this thing in already?

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: