You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Board Creep

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Board Creep

 

Everything I am about to say is completely true. My name is Bonez (I am not saying my real name for personal reasons) BACKGROUND OF MY FAMILY & HOME: My family are christian and everything. But in the past my uncle played the Ouija board at my grandmother's house. We used to have a great grandmother who's religion was witchcraft or whatever. But she died. In the house a man died there in the bath tub of a heart attack he was racist and we are black (not trying to be racist just saying because that's what the neighbors said when my grandma moved there) my uncle and his 3 friends wanted to see if the board would work & if he was still present in the house. They were asking questions like who are you, are you nice, etc. The board spelled out go die n*****s, out of my house, etc... Racists shiat one friend decided it was cool to ask "when will I die" to a angry ghost and the board told him the date. On that date he died. He was hit by a car.

How I got interested in Ouija board was when I got this text message from a unknown number. My phone is weird and I like... SHARE a number with a Lora or something. So I guess this was her niece. She said "aunt Lora I need your help" me trying to be funny I replied back with "what do you need help with dear" she goes " ou're into that witch craft stuff right" I go "yeah kinda" and she says she need help with a Ouija board demon. I just looked at my phone like what the hell. So I asked her what happened, she said they were playing around and drew a Ouija board on their glass table and used it, and everything went crazy after they played around with a demon. I told them to burn it. She said no that releases it. I don't know anything about Ouija boards back then so I google'd crap to help because I felt bad. I told her to break the table... I don't know... And to tell her mom blah blah blah. They were really scared I didn't know what to do they said they were scratched up. So I simply stopped texting... And I felt creeped out ever since I tried to help.

But yeah after that I tried to play with Ouija boards I have no idea why I was just no amazed by it. I made my own it looks pretty cool and I would play in the girls locker room with my friend and just skip gym to try and contact our dead friend Josh Hadley - died of suicide. It worked... Or whatever but we was talking to someone and it was moving really fast, usually it moved super slow for me and others. But yeah I got like addicted to it kind of if that makes sense, but when I realized I was getting crazy over this board game I stopped playing it.

Well like a month ago someone put a pink Ouija board on my step and rung the doorbell and I go outside and see it I'm like oh what the hell... But I pick it up anyway because I was like yes! I don't have to buy it anymore. I decided to play with my pink Ouija board with my 2 cousins at my grandma's house where my uncle played. We was in the living room because was too scared to play in the basement at 3am. Well we asked is anyone there? We video taped this on my iPod but it go deleted. We was playing like was so exited we didn't know what questions to ask we asked what's your name J-O-E. Where do you live H-E-R-E are you that racist guy Y-E-S; so we said goodbye and contacted another spirit named S-T-A-N and we asked if he was nice YES; how old are you 3-5. We go oh your a old head, joking around. I ask how long have you lived here. It just sat there for like 5 mins, I ask again. I am wear big boxers for some reason and I feel like someone is poking my butt and I turn to look at my butt I didn't see nothing so I brushed it off. I asked again and this time this was a harder poke to the point where you see my boxers imprint someone's finger. And I freak out but I didn't want to take my hand off the planchette because I heard that's bad.

My cousins are like don't run! don't run, I got this crazy look on my face because it's like poking my butt and my cousins are telling me don't run and then the chandelier light starts flickering on and off and something fell and everyone like ran all the way upstairs screaming and laughing. I can believe its some crazy dead rapist because I live in Camden, New Jersey one of the top most dangerous cities in america - home of the gangs and rapists. We are in the room laughing our asses off and my cousin goes "yeah, he wants to get some of your pretty a**! Aah aha!" I say "shut up that's not funny he poked my a** and you guys were laughing " and then the door opens and you can see this thing standing there staring a us and we all fell off the bed into a corner and it was gone, we was still laughing in a corner none of us went to sleep. Then my grandpa was washing clothes at 5am (there are still up I was sleep but I heard it) my grandpa run upstairs screaming saying the man was chasing him. Later on that day he couldn't remember anything he said. After that we all had nightmare after two days. My nightmares are like this cute guy that keeps trying to rape me but he's friendly. But not as much anymore I got a dream catcher to put above my bed. I don't know maybe it was all in my head.

Ouija Board Creep

Then a week after that me, one of those cousin decided to play again this time at my house (in downtown Camden) at 2am we live next to a hospital my god-brother didn't believe us so we said we will show him. So we play and he's watching - we are playing outside because I was hoping it won't give me nightmares. We said what's our name MOVING SUPER SLOW IT SPELLED C-O-J-I. We go are you of the sun or moon (MOON). How old are you 1-6 Are you in hell N-O; Where are you B-E-H-I-N-D-U and it took us a bit to figure out what he wrote and when we realized we flew to the other side of the porch... Like everyone. And we ran to the park leaving the board there. We were at the park... Chilling and me and my cousin took a picture it was 3am and the picture looked crazy, my cousins face was like formed into a clown killer face and I am super scared of clowns and there's like smoke all in the picture... But I don't know I thought it was just something in the air;

Now at night I hear crap in my head like 2 days ago something screamed angrily MANI! In my head I sounded like my aunt but why would my aunt be at my house at night... And I responded with what! And I realized it was in my head and my room was empty and it was 3am I went to sleep creeped but didn't care.

What do you guys think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lamourbonez, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
Lamourbonez: Here's a protection prayer I got from the WWW:

"I invite those spirits who are only for my highest good. Any spirits who come through who are NOT for my highest good are to be absorbed into the white light of protection, harming none."

Here is a link to a great site, PLEASE read it:

Http://www.dragonoak.com/Ouija-Board-Instructions.html

Hope this helps...Also, a rosary wouldn't be a bad idea at all...
Lamourbonez (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
will a rosary help? Because I don't really know how to close it when they don't want to say goodbye and I feel its more & more ghosts following me every time.
Lamourbonez (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
My friends are ok they said nothing has been happening to them at all its only me... [at] geetha50 its ok my explaining was bad in the story I was in rush it was getting late when I wrote this... Yess... I am scared of the dark now. & [at] BlanknameSpace thank you:) OH AND EVERYONE... Playing with the ouija board... Does it make your clairvoyant to other ghosts?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
Lamourbonez: It really concerns me that Coji doesn't want to say "goodbye"...What do you do when this occurs?...Also, I hope you're taking the proper steps to protect yourself and your friends EVERY time you open a new session?...If not, then I highly suggest you do... It may make a big difference when trying to close the session with Coji... Once you have said goodbye to all the spirits, including Mr. Nasty, please get rid of the board and never "play" with one again... ❤
BlanknameSpace (1 stories) (24 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
You're a brave lady 😳 beautiful as well😉 I hope you don't have further problems with Stan or that racist bastard Joe
robertar (223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
People have a right to comment, but I disagree that you need to aim for spelling and grammar awards. I didn't really read the registration agreement, but I come to this board to find interesting stories, not dwell over the lack of editing.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
Thanks for explaining your dreams... I just went back read my comment and felt like I came down hard on you. Sorry, if I came across as rude.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
Wow Creepy this face I seen as fogy near your face like some old man or something that I can't explain.
Lamourbonez (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
[at] zzsgranny yeah true but the other pictures were fine just that one picture was messed up, why only in one I took them all pretty much at the same time
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
I think that anyone who plays with Ouija boards is looking for trouble. I have always been told to burn the board but I read someone said not to burn them. I use to have a Ouija board and I did burn it and I never had any problems with it again. Back in my day, a slumber party wasn't a slumber party without one. But in my later teens, I found out that evil can use that to interact with the living world. Good luck to you. I am perplexed about who left the Ouija board on the porch after ringing the bell. Maybe who or what?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
Lamourbonez: Um, yeah... An Ouija board isn't a mere board game... It really is a device for communicating with spirits... I think you found that out the hard way 😆...Please follow Rook's advice...

As far as the photo: The quality is just not very good... You mentioned that it was taken at night (after 2 am), in a park in New Jersey... New Jersey is a notoriously humid state... That early in the morning, the moisture just hangs in the air... Combine that with all the reflective surfaces, ie: your necklace, ear-rings, and I'm sorry but I can't tell what it is around your neck, a bandana or scarf (?), but there you have the makings for a "ghost"ly picture... I don't think there is anything paranormal in the pic...

But, please do try what Rook suggests about closing your sessions and ridding yourself of the board... ❤
Lamourbonez (1 stories) (17 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
[at] geetha50 yeah I know ill try and explain it right now. At first he was friendly and I thought he was cute, and when I said he was pretty nice and cute for a dude, then he started getting weird and freaky saying lose the rest to me, grabbing me and stuff. & by the way I'm am bi-sexual and I like girls more so its rare I think boys are cute & I'm kind of half-a-virgin (I tried and it hurt to bad so I stopped) so I guess that's what he could be talking about.
Lamourbonez (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
[at] bacchaegrl, yeah I asked my neighbors - they said no one was on my porch & they didn't even see anything pink on my porch.
Lamourbonez (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
Sorry, about the grammar, like really sorry I am a goofy, nervous wreck.

But yeah [at] Rookdygin I did that Sunday with my best friend (I didn't know where else in the area to go) I contacted all the spirits. Most of them just said they were bored and wanted to talk. The Coji one, I think something is wrong with him O_o. He's a perv... And said he was messing with me cause he loved me and wanted to talk to me longer but I ran. He also said he wasn't alone. I said goodbye to all of them but Coji refuses to say goodbye and the internet doesn't have that good of information to help. When I did this Coji got more... Intense.

I wasn't able to sleep for a week straight. The 3rd day I was hearing voices when I tried to sleep and the 5th day I was seeing stuff and I looked like a ugly zombie. I didn't tell my mom I was hallucinating. She just knew that I wasn't sleeping and she was scared. I like kind of felt like I overdosed on medication-I took NyQuil, Tylenol PM, sleepy bath soap, sleepy tea. When I got done ingesting all of that I couldn't walk I dropped on the floor... My sight went black and just sat there awake and conscious. I usually sleep 3 times a day so that was out of the norm.

When I walked to the store one day, (you know how you have 2 shadows sometimes on the wall) I was walking and one shadow stopped and just was standing there and I was completely alone.

During the 6rd of insomnia, in the morning I was on the computer one day and I thought I saw my brother from the corner of my eye. He put his hand on my shoulder - I didn't look I just said "can you go get me a cheese steak, fool" and I turn and no one was there and I looked around the house and he came in the house and I said where you go I asked for a cheesesteak he goes "uhh I wasn't here all day".

Yesterday, he was really messing with me cause I was texting my best friend -the girl I played with & I said that Coji was retarded... And needs to leave hes annoying. And when I got off the bed something punched me in my back and I fell... I went down stairs to eat a Popsicle and when I closed the freezer the door swung back open and almost hit me but I'm a ninja. & nothing was in the way. Then later at night, a toy that was in my room rolled out the door into the darkness of my hallway and I went into a corner in disbelief.

But other than that I can handle this ghost it doesn't really scare me it makes me laugh more than anything I'm too goofy to really care that much but I think I should get rid of it before something serious happens.
Innocence (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
That is a very scary picture. At first I thought it was something in the air, but when I looked closer it was actually that killer clown face. Very scary story by the way. My friend tried to get me into ouiji boards, but I just had to leave from that scene.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
I agree, this story was rather hard to follow. Not everyone has perfect spelling and grammar, but I had a hard time getting through this one. Did you ever question where your pink Ouija Board may have come from? I wouldn't mess with it if it just showed up on my doorstep. Pink or not. And I loooove pink. Nice picture though, don't know what to make of it.
LumenFilia (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
Please, for the love of all that's holy, improve your writing and grammar. This was an interesting story, though, and that photo gives me the creeps.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
First of all do what Rook has suggested. Why in the world would you want to play with something that gives you a bad experience in the first place? Secondly, from your story I get that you have done it a few times. If you decided to play with it, why wouldn't you take the precautions to protect yourself and that doesn't include going it outside.

Also, in the story you mentioned that you started having nightmares after you started playing with the Ouija Board and one of the nightmares was about rape and you quote "My nightmares are like this cute guy that keeps trying to rape me but he's friendly." First of all, why would you be looking at guy to see if he is cute, if he is raping you (even in a dream). Secondly, a rapist is NOT friendly. Where in your nightmare did you get the idea he was friendly?

Next time you post on here, please fix your grammar; it's horrible. I have some more thoughts about this story but I'm going to sit on it for a while to see what others have to say.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
I hate to say this, but you and your friends have jumped up from two different sessions and ran, without closing the board properly. So I can believe things are pretty crazy for you and them as well.

You need to do another sitting, call all the spirits you can remember 'talking' to and one at a time close each 'session with them... Once you've done this the activity that has been stirred up should calm down. You've been lucky so far, it sounds as if you've only contacted 'human spirits'. Please do yourselves a favor... Break out the board, call them back and close the session by telling each one goodbye, one at a time... Then put up the board and never use it again, or find a knowledgeable person (someone who understands what the board is for) and give it to them.

Respectfully,

Rook
rmananya (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
wow, this is a very scary story. I think you shouldn't mess with ghostd or the Ouja bords. The pic you put up is damn scary! I have some type of similar experiences but I never tried the Ouja board... Yet!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: