You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Face

Real Ghost Stories

The Face

 

I have been hearing noises, footsteps, and felt I was being watched for the past 3-4 years and I wasn't expecting to see something/somebody... What I saw wasn't a whole body or very detailed as it was a face fading as I saw it.

It was 3am, I had just got off the computer and I laid down in bed, I was just getting comfortable and closed my eyes for like 2 seconds, I opened them and a face was fading in front of me. I jolted back a bit but didn't feel a presence so I thought nothing of it, but remembered the features just in case. It was a male, with longish dark brown hair & a beard.

2 days later at 1-2pm, I decided to go for shower, I was walking towards my bathroom and then I saw the face again in my brother's room which is a meter and bit away from the bathroom. And that time I did feel a presence. I stopped and went straight to my brother's room, I stood in my brother's room and looked around but it had gone.

More things are happenning as I have been getting older. I'm 16 turning 17 now and I saw a face... I'm not sure if this is a gift maturing or I'm hearing and seeing things... Nobody else in my family has experienced any of this.

I know I'm not crazy, just wondering why its only happening to me and not my whole family.

Other hauntings by JessicaC

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JessicaC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Twilightkiss (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-25)
This sounds a little unnerving, but I wouldn't try talking to it just yet.
But if something serious starts happening or you see the face more than once a day,I'd try and talk to it, but be respectful. It is likely that since your the only one that can see it, it wants you to help it. Of course that's just my opinion, hope this helps! GOOD LUCK, God bless.

-Twilightkiss ❤
My_Cat_Guards_Me (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-19)
😕 This is a tough one 😕

This spirit obviously wants to may contact with you but somethings is holding him back. Did the face have much emotion because if it looked hurt, sad or scared, it may be what is called a replay ghost which replays its death over and over and is often held back by this.

Hope that helps
LucyXX
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-18)
Some people are born with the gift and yet others have it thrust upon them. You are more than likely the later. 😐 Try meditating and then trying to contact this spirit and see if it will make it presence known to you. Make sure you have yourself protected in some form or another like a charged clear quartz crystal around your neck or as my wiccan sisters here will probably say in a circle of salt. Speak to the spirit as if it is a living person and be respectful. This will take some practise before you may be able to contact this spirit, or it may happen the first time depending on your level of ability. Good luck to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: