You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Suspected Incubus That Visits Me

Real Ghost Stories

Suspected Incubus That Visits Me

 

Hey everyone, I was hoping someone could shed some light on what has been happening to me. I'm a 24 year old female and a few years ago I was lying on my side in my bed when I came to consciousness because I felt a body on top of mine. It was definitely a man because I could hear him breathing very deeply and he was also gyrating on me in a sexual way.

I was extremely scared because I thought someone had broken in and I was struggling to move; eventually I opened my eyes and it was gone. The second time is happened was a few nights after that; I was lying on my front when I came to consciousness from a dream (the dream had turned sexual moments before I came to consciousness) and there was this man on top of me again. This time I felt really cold hands touch me, he was gyrating again and I could hear him breathing. Again, I couldn't move and struggled to open my eyes. When I did, he was gone.

The third time it happened was a few weeks after that; this time I felt like I was ready for him. I came to consciousness, felt the body on top of me, heard the breathing, but this time I wasn't scared. I managed to open my eyes and pretty much said "Go!" and it left. It never came back after that...

Until last night! Now this is what I need help with; I never doubted for one moment what this was, that it was an incubus who was trying to have sex with me while I sleep. However, I don't know if this is the same one.

I was asleep - dreaming - and moments before I came to consciousness the dream had been getting more sexual, in the sense where the man in my dream suddenly turned to me with a lustful grin. When I came to consciousness, I was lying on my back and BOTH my arms were pinned to the bed most definitely by hands that were pushing them into the bed. I could feel wrists clutching my forearms. My ears would go blocked, then unblocked, blocked, unblocked, in a rythmic motion. I could feel a body on top of me. I couldn't hear him breathing though. But I knew at that moment what it was and I didn't freak out like I had in the past; in fact, I was enjoying it this time and it was turning me on.

I tried to keep calm for a while, however, a part of me started to get scared as I started getting paranoid that it might suffocate me. A part of me wanted to keep going because it was pleasing but the fear in me got the better of me, I opened my eyes and it was gone.

I really don't know what to think; is it the same one as before or a different one? It seems to come to me when I feel particularly low also... Though not EVERYTIME I feel low, of course. This time, I liked it and wanted it to come back. The first three times it happened, I was in my own room on the top floor of our house. This time round I was in my sister's room (in the past she had reported similar dealings, except they were never sexual, only that her head was being suffocated) and yes, I did like it.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Why does this only happen to some people and not others? Is this the same incubus as before? This is very hard for me to talk about with most people I know; they haven't experienced it and most don't believe it; so many are narrowminded and ready to put it down to "scientific explanations" which to me is rubbish.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LadyLynx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
Hmm...i can't really tell if it is the same incubus as you had before, do you have a feeling that the incubus is evil or? When I have read all this it sounds like the incubus is kind of nice, he doesn't force you to do things or so... If you accept the incubus then I can say it will start following you and it wants attention and it can be jealous if you start talking with guys/mens/boys (it can get jealous even if it was your dad or a 5 year old boy or so) and then you can get pain so you know but you need to find atleast out if it's evil or good... Good Luck! โค
Theus (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-09)
Hi LadyLynx, and everybody else I guess, I'm a male in my early twenties that just registered.
This week I started having experiences with what is most likely an incubus/succubus and will put up my sort-of-journal when the site allows for it again.

I'm very new to all of this but if your experience is anything like mine, then I can share that it is just as insecure as you are (this is why it goes away when you open your eyes). If it feels accepted you can experience it without faking sleep.

I reccomend that you look around the site as I have done. Some report of painful encounters with supposed incubi. Yours sound nice enough though.
Be aware that after I "accepted" mine (I really just went with the flow at the time) it started to follow me around, craving attention. It's cute in a way but also distracting. I know it can be scary and you -will- have doubts, but if you do not feel threatened by it...

You may want to go to:
Http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com/directory#.TmnYA-ybmzx
People in similar situations with sex spirits can advice you there. Be sure to read the rules and warnings.

Sorry to be this late to the party but I was a sceptic until this week. ๐Ÿ˜
savmitch1 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Do you feel that it is an evil spirit or is it just a lonely spirit who has to control your dreams and body in order to do this? Have you tried to summon it again? Maybe it will become something that you enjoy. I saw the tv show "Ghostly Lovers" and Melissa Bacelar claimed that it was the best sex she has ever had. Do you think your sister told you everything that happened to her? If it is an evil spirit, please get rid of it immediately.
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-27)
I'm very sorry that you're experiencing loneliness. It's entirely up to you to keep it or make it go, but just remember, we are here to experience life with the living more than experiencing life with the dead. They are around us always. We are allowed to interact with them, but only in limited amounts.

You're loneliness may play a huge part in whether or not you keep him around, but wouldn't a living experience be more mentally, emotionally and spiritually more satisfying on this plane of existence? Not being judgmental or lecturing at all. Just pointing out that there's someone out there that could give you these things, I'm sure.
LadyLynx (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-27)
Nice to meet you too, Indigo, and I'm glad we sorted out this misunderstanding:)

Also, I realized I hadn't answered your initial question, do I want it gone? That's the creepy part, after the last experience I'm not sure I do? To the point where I was hoping it would come back... I'm not sure if this is due to a certain loneliness at this point of my life ๐Ÿ˜ข or if it is something else...
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-27)
Oh...and ladylynx... Thanks for agreeing with me. Lol!:-).
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-27)
Lol lady lynx! I've been having a pretty rough week, Was exhausted, trying to figure out what your needs were, had a majorly bad incident happen at work, and lazily combined the two comments into one. The musing over the unfair treatment, then the asking if you wanted it gone or not. I wasn't aiming the karma thing at anyone, really, just curious as to why the neg was given. I'm pretty mellow, very direct, and usually shamefully blunt, lol. I'm usually such a hag when "jumping down someones throat" that they well know that it was aimed at them when I'm finished. These instances are very few and far between, lol.;-D. Sorry I was trying to figure out the photo thing on your thread... There was no other option at the time lol, still no results but oh well...
Anyway, nice to meet you ladylynx! If I'd seen that you'd thought I was being mean to you earlier, I would have replied sooner!
LadyLynx (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
zzsgranny, thank you for your comment; having re-read, I see it is very likely I have taken it the wrong way; I assumed that 'This seems to be of a concern enough for her to seek out information, any information given shouldn't be given a negative karma.' then followed by "LadyLynx do you want it gone or not?" I did assume this was directed to me? If it wasn't - Indigo, please accept my sincere apologies!

Succubus69, many thanks, I will do so:)
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
LadyLynx: I hate to speak for someone else, but I believe Indigo's comment about the negative point was directed at no one in particular, and specially not to you... She was asking you whether you wanted your visitor gone or not, so she could give you the best advice, depending upon your choice... Please re-read her comment ๐Ÿ˜Š
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
Hello Again LadyLynx,

Thank you for your kind reply.
I'd be more than happy to elaborate
Further with you and answer your
Questions if I can. Please feel
Free to contact me at Succubusluver69 [at]
Yahoo.com (would definitely feel more
Comfortable talking further off forum).

Hope to hear from you soon!
Succubusluver69
LadyLynx (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-25)
Hey everyone, thanks for your comments.

There are a couple that I'd like to address; firstly, to Indigo I have no idea why you're addressing the "negative karma" thing to me and taken misconstrued offence from myself considering as it wasn't me who gave the comment the thumbs down. You're right, any information offered shouldn't be given negative karma so it might be worth asking first who did that, rather than jumping down my throat and accusing me of something I didn't do. I mean no offence by this message either; I'm not here to cause trouble but to share an experience others who may have had similar dealings.

Hi to Scbsd - I've researched sleep paralysis in the past but I guess it comes down to the fact of whether you trust yourself or not. The thing I'm feeling may as well be a human, except my eyes are closed when it happens. But thank you for your input.

SuccubusLover I found your input very interesting and wondered if you could elaborate? The thing is, this did happen a week or so ago and I had actually been hoping it would return, still it hadn't. It seems to spring up unexpectedly; also, the last time it happened I had actually tried to keep my eyes closed because it was enjoyable but the pleasure turned into fear because I started to get thoughts that I was going to die.
zeldaxlove64 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-25)
WOW! I know that this has happened ALOT! I mean it has happened to me, but I never want to share it.
I don't want to share because I feel embarressed to say that I am a virgin! ๐Ÿ˜
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Ok then, I think I'm way overdue for Fiji, lol. I've given UP on the photo thing for now. I'll try again later. In the meantime, if curiosity gets the better of any of you, just say so and I'll email you a photograph. I've always heard it said that the definition of insanity is getting the same results over and over and not trying something else...I'll try the email alternative lol.
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Indigo? We are only half way through the week...lol... If you are drained now by the time its over your going to need a vacation.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
PIP,
Thank you! That's what I was hoping for. Just wanted to be sure I hadn't messed up somehow.

Jav โค
PrettyInPain (3 stories) (153 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Jav,

I can see the space pic in your profile, and I'm using my phone. I don't know if that's helpful, but just thought I would try to help. ๐Ÿ˜
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Indigo and MissyM,
Well, I tried to change my pic to see what you have to do to make it come up. Maybe I screwed up? ๐Ÿ˜†
Anyway? I still can't see yours Indigo, try to reload it, that should work. Can you see mine at all?

Jav
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Lol Missy, I know, right? I was EXHAUSTED last night/this am. When I'm like that EVERYTHING is hilarious to me, even when I'm trying to concentrate and be serious. I'm new and trying to learn how the site functions, but only have the Internet on my iPhone. When javelina told me to right click I was laughing so hard I was crying, thinking... Right click...? Hahaha. I'll just have to hit the library or give someone my password to set it to show pic for me lol. I can see everyone elses pics, so I'm sure it's just a function that I don't have.

I was trying to understand whether lady lynx wanted it gone, information about this phenomenon, wanted to attract it to come back and was trying to focus but couldn't. Sorry, lol. It's been a looooonnnnggg draining week!
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Greetings LadyLynx,

You asked for other people's thoughts, here's mine:

As long as you are not being harmed either mentally
Or physically by your visitor/Incubus, and you are
Open to sharing an experience with him then go for
It! Not all people are either ready or open for
Such encounters, there are however several people
Who've posted here who are (myself included - I've
Had very positive experiences with both Incubi and
Succubi for quite some time).

Some people get visits... Some don't and more
Importantly, more than a few who do find that
They enjoy their visitors. Don't know if it
Is the same Incubus that visited you the third
Time around.

The next time (if there is one) that he visits, try
To not open your eyes and see what happens. Also,
Don't be afraid to try to communicate with him (if
Nothing else frame your thoughts to him).

Hope this helps,
Succubusluver69
hagi (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
For sure it is as you suspect. Keep fighting it and it will go away. Don't give into it or it will become much worse and attached to you. Try to keep a balanced life as when you are on some extreme (i.e. So sad or depressed) they come at those times.
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Indigo and Javelina,

You both are too funny ๐Ÿ˜
I can't see either one of your picture's which makes me wonder if anyone can see mine.
You don't have to create a photobucket account if you have Facebook. You can get the URL from one of your pictures there.

Ladylynx,

You seem to want this thing to come back because of your last pleasant experience.
I have no clue if it is the same as the first three happenings and I'm not an expert nor do I actually believe in ghosts having sex with people in there sleep (having had a sleep paralysis episode once while I was highly depressed back in 2006 that was brought on by stress and had nothing to do with anything ghostly in my opinion). But putting that aside I have herd here that an incubus is very dangerous and can make you sick. So, I would suggest maybe doing what Moongrim has suggested and or a Home Cleansing/Shielding like Rook suggests all the time.

Cheers!
MM
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Indigo,
I can see the spot where it goes. And it even says "Indigo's picture" right where it goes. Just have to figure out how to get it to show by itself.

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Indigo,
Not yet. Go back to your profile page and try right clicking on the pic. Then choose show picture. See if that makes it show up

Jav
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
I did it! I think... Can you see it? It's showing up as a blue box on my end.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Actually, all you need to do is download a pic into "Photobucket" (it's a free site), Then you can get the URL from that pic by clicking on it and choosing from the menu that comes up, and add that onto your page via the 'edit profile' option from the 'Account' link at the top of this page. Next to the 'profile' link.
I hope that isn't confusing

Jav
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Lol too funny! I wonder if I could cut and paste into the browse line? Maybe?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Indigo,
We wouldn't want to be the cause of the distraction, but going along for the ride might be fun. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jav ๐Ÿ˜†
Indigo (263 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Jet black here lol! I'd post a pic, but don't know how, since I use my phone, besides, this is a site for telling scary things, not seeing them. Right?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Indigo,
I hear that! Lol Well, I already have the flaming red hair, so I guess you could say I was tempered in flames. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Jav ๐Ÿ˜‰
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Thanks, javalina. I think I'll be ok. A few flames online can't kill me lol. I just saw that and thought both: "wow, pretty unfair" and "mistake?". I use my phone online for the site and my fingers can sometimes hit the wrong arrow. Anyway... After my strange life a few online blasts will just be like tossing a match onto a bonfire!
;-D.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled