You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Me And My Daughter 2

Real Ghost Stories

Me And My Daughter 2

 

I posted a story on here about a year ago about me and my daughter. I'm will be 22 soon and my daughter will be 3. I'm going to tell you all what's been happening in mine and my daughter's life before I tell the story.

My dad has been fighting cancer for 3 years now, and recently he got given a year to live only to be told he has two months.

About 6 months ago I broke up with my daughter's dad. We were married (he wasn't a very nice person) and now have a lovely boyfriend. I was pregnant with my boyfriend's baby and lost it.

Now I don't know if what I have been sensing and hearing is because of the stress I am under but for over a week now my daughter has been waking up between 3:: 00- 3:30am saying she's had a bad dream.

At work yet again I have the feeling of being watched and hearing rustling same thing happening at home. I'm having to sleep with my light on because it's creeping me out so much!

I know before when I was 16, I was going through a hard time, suffering with depression like I am now, and at that time I was followed by something. I was constantly hearing my name called, there was always a strong breeze around me, and a friend of mine looked behind me one time and she screamed, grabbed me and ran, she told me all she saw was a black mass behind us.

I,m wondering if something is targeting me and my daughter because of the hard time we are going through at the moment or whether it is my Nan and granddad waiting and watching over us because of my dad being so ill.

Please help! Xx

Other hauntings by assie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, assie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-27)
[at] Assie, well, I don't think it's paranormal right now. I realize there's probably more to it, and a few paragraphs on a website don't always communicate what you are going through, but...

You said you are fighting depression. Your dad is dying of cancer. You have a three year old, and broke up with her father just 6 months ago. You've started a new relationship, got pregnant, and had a miscarriage. You're also working but not getting a lot of sleep because your little one is having nightmares.

That's A LOT of stuff to be going through all at once. I realize you mentioned a few things that have happened in the past - but for the present, I think you need to consider getting a little help. Maybe talk to your doctor about anti-depressants, or anti-anxiety medication.
Get some sleep. Take a night off. Try to relax. Have a nice warm cup of tea or something. *hugs* Hang in there.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-26)
That's what we are here for, so if you ever need to talk, there are really good people on this site ready to help you. Like luckkyme said, surround yourself and your daughter with positive people and events. I don't know if you are a religious person but you start doing prayers according to your religion. If you not big on religion, you can start doing mediation and imagine a white light surround you, your daughter, boyfriend, and the house. Keeping you in my prayers and I hope things get better for you and your family.
assie (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-26)
thanks for your advice! No my boyfriend has never had any experiances, he dosent believe in any of it, which is hard on me because I have had so much happen to me when it comes to the paranormal, but I can't talk to him about it: (
luckkyme (6 stories) (63 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-26)
Hey assie, first of all I'm very sorry to hear that you are going through such a hard time. I do think that with everything you are going through right now you are more vulnerable to activity. I am no expert in the paranormal, but I would try prayer and asking for protection and/or guidence possibly. Or you could try finding out what this spirit wants by communicating with it. Does your boyfriend experience anything? Have you told him about what you are experiencing?

On a side note, I think it could be a good idea to surround yourself with your friends and family, not to take away from your experience, I was just thinking that it would give you a support system to help you through some of the difficult things you are going through right now. It could help make you emotionally and spiritually stronger to tackle whatever seems to be following you. It is just a thought. I wish you the best of luck and I hope things get better for you soon.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: